Wheggs vs T.E.C

DeletedUser

The above discussion was (is) fine! Just cannot do specifics on the forums!

DeletedUser

a world with 2 rudegars... FTW

Oh noes.. the world is sure to be over soon... both rudegars will merge their tribes together, the world will tremble in fear and then mass deletions will follow. You heard it here first people.

Social Disorder

Side 1:
Tribes: T.E.C
Side 2:
Tribes: wheggs

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 91
Difference: 31

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 962,784
Side 2: 521,310
Difference: 441,474

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 379,665
Side 2: 9,047
Difference: 370,618

chart

Last week's stats

And a world with 2 rudegars would just be like a forum with 2 ...

Deleted User - 3135

just curious, why is it that T.E.C. is more prepared than you guys? I'm pretty sure we've all known how long this has been going on... As far as size, you're dealing with the north/northwestern parts of T.E.C. for the most part would be my guess and by no means all of T.E.C. More or less it's our front versus your front (offensively, i dunno how you're doing defensively).

SBS.

Equal preparation between two tribes is impossible. Surely one has to be more prepared than the other? Whilst it was you guys who started sending attacks first. What a confusing question. Whilst the rest of your post surely applies to both tribes. We both have players at the front and back, but what I said in my post earlier still applies.

I didn't reply because I wasn't here, simple as.

DeletedUser

Whilst it was you guys who started sending attacks first.

Wheggs attacked first. Our op came about at the close of an unsuccessful wheggs op in K25 and under cover of counter attacks sent by the T.E.C in response to that op.

BTW: Maybe your ignorance is because even your own tribemates don't tell each other the truth. I found this nugget to be particularly hilarious considering the only village renobled was one I was attacking and I purposefully didn't send more than nominal defenses in order to clear local wheggs defense at low wall prior to retaking it.

"If you attack any of the village they have taken over the past three days you will waste troops they are using the army camps to send defense around. I found this out by renobling a village they took and they send over 60K defense in support until they notices I took it back and then it was taken again. I think we need to just support the frontline villages and build while we wait for the army camps to go away and then do the same thing on them. I will be putting together a plan to get our villages back plus more and run it by the council for approval. I just need someone who is good at running a report to let me knwo what villages we lost so I can build the plan."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75518

Well as wheggs best players are all wanting to jump ship to TEC looks like another job done I'll be looking at more challenging tribes to attack.

DeletedUser93763

Hrmmm it does look as if T.E.C. is going Black Dawn on on wheggs (I'm sure BH will understand the reference). I've seen BH tribes fail, but I haven't yet seen two tribes lead by BH fail in the same world.

Just an idle skeptic from an old world, don't mine me.

DeletedUser

Well as wheggs best players are all wanting to jump ship to TEC looks like another job done I'll be looking at more challenging tribes to attack.

Who do you classify as wheggs best players? Plus you arn't even currently in T.E.C, therefore your word means nothing.

I'm not liking the way people are saying wheggs is beat. T.E.C are only up by 87 villages which is around 5% of wheggs total villages. It'd take a lot more than that for me (or anyone else I'd hope) to start playing defeat.

And @ forkrul I'm not really sure what that quote has to do with anything, perhaps you can explain it better?

DeletedUser

Sure, 87 villages mean relatively little in the holistic picture of Wheggs as a whole---but there's a breaking point for every tribe when morale just drops and people start losing hope.

Of course, I'm not saying Wheggs is at that point, I'm just making a point that it does not take an enemy tribe to conquer all of another tribe's villages to win a war, and TEC did quite well in the last week. Maybe wheggs will turn it around, maybe not. But the bottom line is TEC has run a couple of successful ops, and unless wheggs counteract that somehow, TEC will continue gaining both ground and momentum.

DeletedUser75518

Well Credit where its due Ninmage your tribe have had a lot more fight in you than wheggs have shown.

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread is quiet. Either wheggs is regrouping to prepare an all-out assault on the front lines, or they're done for :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

only quiet because I haven't been posting as much, since I pretty much are the thread :}

No conquers in the past 48 hours. people must be waiting on there troops to build up again, or perhaps this is just the way people roll on the north side :p

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread is quiet. Either wheggs is regrouping to prepare an all-out assault on the front lines, or they're done for :icon_confused:

They tried that, and failed, miserably.

As for no enoblements in the past 48 hours, check that one again here in about 3 hours.

Wanted to say hello to SAB, Rattlesnake8 and Rudegar. Nice to see fimiliar faces here!:icon_biggrin:

Social Disorder

Wheggs just had a failed attempt to take TEC villages:X

DeletedUser

They tried that, and failed, miserably.

As for no enoblements in the past 48 hours, check that one again here in about 3 hours.

Wanted to say hello to SAB, Rattlesnake8 and Rudegar. Nice to see fimiliar faces here!:icon_biggrin:

Hey mate, hows it going?
You should join w47, its a fun little world. Not as many people are other worlds, but still plenty of vills to noble :lol:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: wheggs
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.C

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 23
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: