Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

I didnt know ISE is in Ego!!!. D:

but i guess the real PnP will be handed out next year.. so chill out a bit. I know Ego!!! and some other players are craving for war now... :icon_rolleyes:

Eggo! seems naughty.

DeletedUser

If we wanted him to be modest, we would've named our tribe Modest. However, we didn't, and its named Ego!!!.

I hope you understand what ego is, as you'll be seeing that word splashed across these forums quite a bit.

Much Love <3

ISE.

ego? what be this ego you speak of?

anyway we may "see ego splashed across these forums quite a bit", but thats only going to be the early stages of world 45. since can't see you being around for long in k45. :icon_wink:

oh snap they be fighting words. :icon_smile:

Nauzhror

ego? what be this ego you speak of?

anyway we may "see ego splashed across these forums quite a bit", but thats only going to be the early stages of world 45. since can't see you being around for long in k45. :icon_wink:

oh snap they be fighting words. :icon_smile:

Heh, there's no threat at all to Ego in K45. Try and prove me wrong, I want to see you try, I enjoy slapping idiots aroundand proving them wrong.

Tribe ranking for the continent 45
Rank Tribe name Points Villages

1 WDNU 6.195 47
2 BMF 5.014 41
3 PHX-R 3.692 29
4 BoBs 3.226 27
5 FTW 3.018 26
6 TATEC 3.005 26
7 Psycho 2.327 21
8 DE 2.301 20
9 *-S-* 1.938 15
10 ~RA~ 1.935 16
11 SPIRIT 1.916 16
12 Ego!!! 1.779 15

Which of those tribes is supposedly going to oust us?

DeletedUser

Heh, there's no threat at all to Ego in K45. Try and prove me wrong, I want to see you try, I enjoy slapping idiots aroundand proving them wrong.

1 WDNU 6.195 47
2 BMF 5.014 41
3 PHX-R 3.692 29
4 BoBs 3.226 27
5 FTW 3.018 26
6 TATEC 3.005 26
7 Psycho 2.327 21
8 DE 2.301 20
9 *-S-* 1.938 15
10 ~RA~ 1.935 16
11 SPIRIT 1.916 16
12 Ego!!! 1.779 15

Top 1-11 joining forces?

DeletedUser

my bad i meant k54. :icon_neutral:

anyway of course i'm going to try and prove you wrong, and so that makes me an idiot how? you need to chill dude, and actuelly have a laugh.

1 WDNU 6.195 47
2 BMF 5.014 41
3 PHX-R 3.692 29
4 BoBs 3.226 27
5 FTW 3.018 26
6 TATEC 3.005 26
7 Psycho 2.327 21
8 DE 2.301 20
9 *-S-* 1.938 15
10 ~RA~ 1.935 16
11 SPIRIT 1.916 16
12 Ego!!! 1.779 15

DeletedUser

While hypothetically possible I think we both know those 11 tribes won't all cohesively coordinate on us.

My thoughts exactly. But, when someone report your tribe for having too much apparatuses, oh damn.. you all are doomed. :lol:

Nauzhror

anyway of course i'm going to try and prove you wrong, and so that makes me an idiot how? you need to chill dude, and actuelly have a laugh.

K54 you might at least have half an argument with, it was more that 45 literally has 'no' other tribes that are even half decent.

DeletedUser

K54 you might at least have half an argument with, it was more that 45 literally has 'no' other tribes that are even half decent.

yeah i know, half an arguement that ego will succeed in k54.

Internal Server Error

yeah i know, half an arguement that ego will succeed in k54.

Really? :icon_neutral: Thats how you construct a counter-argument..?

Well, if your playing abilities are anything like your forum abilities, Im sure we have nothing to worry about. Hell, even if your playing abilities were 4 times better than your forum abilities, we'd still have nothing to worry about.

Cheerio <3.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Really? :icon_neutral: Thats how you construct a counter-argument..?

Well, if your playing abilities are anything like your forum abilities, Im sure we have nothing to worry about. Hell, even if your playing abilities were 4 times better than your forum abilities, we'd still have nothing to worry about.

Cheerio <3.

i was not trying to get into an arguement, i'm merely messing around, and you know guys with big ego's why not mess with them?

i'm posting in a way that is more playful, and if you guys are so easily offended and have to try an insult me, maybe you should look at your own playing abilities? i'm comfortable with my ability, but seems you guys don't like it when i joke about yours.

Nauzhror

i'm merely messing around, and you know guys with big ego's why not mess with them?

I think you misunderstand. We aren't taking offense, you're taking offense to the very same thing you are doing when we dish it back is actually the problem as best as I can see.

Internal Server Error

i was not trying to get into an arguement, i'm merely messing around, and you know guys with big ego's why not mess with them?

i'm posting in a way that is more playful, and if you guys are so easily offended and have to try an insult me, maybe you should look at your own playing abilities? i'm comfortable with my ability, but seems you guys don't like it when i joke about yours.

Heh, if you think Im egotistical then you'll be in for a shock when the big stars arrive =] Im just the warm-up act, unfortunately :icon_cry:

However - what makes you think you're so special that you think you could offend me? Many have tried, most have failed, and sorry darling, but you're just not that good :icon_wink:

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings princess, I was merely trying to burn some time. Thanks for this, er, intriguing encounter.

Much Love <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heh. I'm not in the habit of playing stupid and pretending noobs can noble me simply to appear humble. So, on that note, I'm to say they can't take me.

If you look at your location you pretty much find out they can. Look at your area around. its not good, So you think your experience can beat anyone you pick, any noob has experience its what they do with it that counts, Agreed?:icon_cool:

Nauzhror

If you look at your location you pretty much find out they can. Look at your area around. its not good, So you think your experience can beat anyone you pick, any noob has experience its what they do with it that counts, Agreed?:icon_cool:

Location means very little. They only have 2 members in my 15x15, they'd need at least 10 to have a shot at slowing me down.

pwnyslaystation

Modesty is overrated and two members of Payback couldn't outplay Ego!!!'s worst member.