Which tribes do you respect?

DeletedUser

*X* has my respect because they all ways go for something bigger then them and challenging themselves.

tH has my respect because they helped make -?- go inactive by beating them but they cant take all the credit even if ninjas did go inactive they did help as a decoy later on :)

Ninjas has my respect even though there dead tribe now but they deserve credit where credit is due.

Wanted has my respect because there beating tH in the stats even though tH says they are not fighting back you guys should have took a stand in k36 but you let wanted have it would be more interesting to see you fight wanted from the start since your the best right? lol

4Horse has my respect fighting 7 tribes at once i think there taking on more then tH took on against -?- a lot more and at least Ninjas helped.

AXE has my respect because they have jaffe XD.

DeletedUser

High respects for REK's DMN, they're a conniving & sneaky lot; pretty aggressive too , when needed. I don't care about trust between us, but only mutual interests.. :)
High respetcs for tH (only HoldMyOwn), for a valuable lesson learned on being greedy.. LMAO mate..