Which tribes do you respect?

DeletedUser

i respect the most my ex tribe (~SP~)
(what i am talking about it is still my tribe )
i have left the game but i am keeping my acount alive with one very small village growing silently on the edge of the world in case if i will ever come back i dont want to lose the chance to play on w15

than it is -?- why?
they had the chance to backstab us while we was at war with nion and vodka but they didnt
in fact they used this time very wisley
while we was figting with vodka and nion -?- was growing much faster than us and i belive this was a smart move
maybe not in favore of all their members (because someone could of like to have real fight early in the game but in major it was pretty smart)

and which tribe i hate
1, vodka
first reason
they showed themself very coward by backstabing us it was not their war
and they showed themself very foolish by helping nion a tribe that only used vodka for their purposes and than they proposed us a nap and let vodka to fight alone against (~SP~)

second reason if vodka would of keep their tribe it would be a very big hatereds between vodka and (~SP~) and this would of make the world very interesting this move was very noobish from vodka side

and the second tribe that i dont like is nion
vodka family made a very big favore by helping them against (~SP~)
than they let them down and proposed a nap to (~SP~)
in my countrie we call this treachery

Elf! :)

Anyway, yeah.. and yeah. Yeah. LOl...
Also, check your forum inbox! :p

DeletedUser

woop long live, {DMN},tH,AXE,4Horse,DA
home of spammers! and AXE has the cross dressing bluey

DeletedUser59908

i respect all tribes , mostly exl. , i respect werock family for wanting to die :p

DeletedUser

all i have heard if Exl. is they jumped on -I- family, while they were warring 4Horse

DeletedUser

Ok, not a big list...

tH... How is it possible to have found the greatest bunch of guys in TW and recruited them to the same tribe? Skorm is brilliant, Verm is apparently a legend, Joshh08 I know in real life, just awesome players, have sense of humours, not big headed at all (not at all Skorm), and just cool...

Erm, not my tribe, [R], who most of them jumped ship because we went to war.

HOOTER are doin' alright in K9/8 area, growing really quickly...

And that's it really...

DeletedUser

Axe-they have amazing player the merge with SP get them more strong
Th-Great players.coordination and fear no one
*X*-They jump on us and they are fighting really good

DeletedUser

Axe- some of the most agressive players i have ever known
th- alot of strong dedicated players and took out the number one tribe by themselves

DeletedUser

If he's mentioning crappy old skorm, then he's certainly doing something wrong.

DeletedUser

DA, DA-II, Axe, tH, and Wanted
icon6.gif

DA- best tribe that i have ever been in.....
DA-II- yall have done very well in the war against ZEUS F....
Axe- almost caught up with Wanted, but somehow they managed to get about 30 million points......
tH- yall did/are doing well against -?-
Wanted- yall have some of my friends, and yall gained that 30 million???
icon6.gif

DeletedUser

He was being sarcastic :lol:

It's wierd how you need to know me to understand my humour and recognise my sarcasm. I'm glad Josh is here to outline my various witty remarks...

How's Farcry coming along Wilson? I'm getting amazingly good/bulletproof at Gears, so prepared to get your a**e chainsawed off the face of the earth...

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AXE best offensive tribe
TSoH always keep their word

The rest dont matter,except of course our family

joshh08

It's wierd how you need to know me to understand my humour and recognise my sarcasm. I'm glad Josh is here to outline my various witty remarks...

How's Farcry coming along Wilson? I'm getting amazingly good/bulletproof at Gears, so prepared to get your a**e chainsawed off the face of the earth...

On topic...

And my name is NOT wilson noob :icon_rolleyes:.

acbamos

1st AXE they are quite agressive and they took out Sp which was one of the longest suriving tribes
2nd tH this guys took out the biggest tribe, and they are quite good, it would be interesting how they would manage a fight with actie players though
3rd Godly always honour their alliences and diplomatic status, and they took out ToyS, which were quite big
4th 4horse although this guys are falling they are the most aggresive tribe and probably the most active guys in w15. they re only loosing because they are outnumbered so badly
5th DA although we are fighting them i must agree they are good players and very wel coordinated and very active, although they would not have it so easy if half of our members hadnt quit when when the war was declared

and i cant write my own tribe here so this are the top 5 tribes in my opinion

DeletedUser

Our fall is not for now the war with the nl famyli jsut started lol

keysmall

hooter
dmn/dfh
dcbh family
rp/dp at warwith these guys but survived for longer then i can remember
run (shame there gone)

DeletedUser

2nd tH this guys took out the biggest tribe, and they are quite good, it would be interesting how they would manage a fight with actie players though

So all of those players from -?- that talked day in and day out in the forums weren't active?

I guess nothing tH can do can earn it respect from some people thats ok though, there are always people who refuse to see the truth when it is right in front of them.