Which tribes do you respect?

acbamos

I guess nothing tH can do can earn it respect from some people thats ok though, there are always people who refuse to see the truth when it is right in front of them.

didnt mean it that way, i mean that the leadership quit and they were kind of aimlesss and couldnt orgganise, and nayway you guys are uite good, and i do respect you

kire

The most:
-?-
th (most of them :p)

The least:
-I- family

Then i have few more tribes which i respect, but not the most respect.

DeletedUser

didnt mean it that way, i mean that the leadership quit and they were kind of aimlesss and couldnt orgganise, and nayway you guys are uite good, and i do respect you

Thats funny...our leadership seems quite intact to me. But you being outside of the tribe I am sure that you would know better then me.

dreamr

30 actives that attack and successfully noble targets are worth far more than 60 frightened children that can't even organize a real offensive.

Enjoy your refugees.

DeletedUser

it seems he is jealous that tH dont have as many active members as wanted.

but i do respect the 10 or so tH members that actually do anything

acbamos

Thats funny...our leadership seems quite intact to me. But you being outside of the tribe I am sure that you would know better then me.

i meant -?- leadership at the time looked inactive, angacam quit and everything

DeletedUser

it seems he is jealous that tH dont have as many active members as wanted.

but i do respect the 10 or so tH members that actually do anything

We have never had as many active players as our foes, that's not stopped us in the past.

But again I have just got back so idk how active tH has been over the past couple of months.

DeletedUser

I suck but tH doesn't....well not much...but I think that all tribes suck so...

DeletedUser

I don't think all tribes suck. I think there has to be a tribe on TW that is fully active, has a massive contigent of strong, skilled players and is experienced and all the rest. At least one, right?

DeletedUser

I don't think all tribes suck. I think there has to be a tribe on TW that is fully active, has a massive contigent of strong, skilled players and is experienced and all the rest. At least one, right?

<listens to the sound of crickets>

Think you have your answer H1.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

You're on a roll mate! Pls don't stop.. :lol:

DeletedUser

yes there is wanted ;)