Who do you think will take down bth?

DeletedUser92671

stop having a cry on the externals, no one wants to read it, contact bth leadership themselves and simply ask them why you was kicked, they will supply you with a reason and you will shutup and deal with it, if they dont supply a reason, then by all means get angry with them, but the rest of the world doesnt want to see your anger so i express that through hate mail, art, or music,
just whatever you pick, dont tell me. -.-

DeletedUser

I _think_ -illusions- stopped playing .... If true: Well -illusions- it was nice playing with you, we've never been on the same side
but you were helpful in situations when you did not have to be. Nothing to add more here, blunt end ....

Probably time for me for me to leave this forum for good ...

DeletedUser

I _think_ -illusions- stopped playing .... If true: Well -illusions- it was nice playing with you, we've never been on the same side
but you were helpful in situations when you did not have to be. Nothing to add more here, blunt end ....

Probably time for me for me to leave this forum for good ...

he deleted :lol:

DeletedUser71409

Woop! Another player gone. I claim one of his villages. I said, I CLAIM!

DeletedUser

Yeah it turned out that they both deleted ....

BTW i was wondering apropos -illusions-: Is bth tribal forum thread still there with
title "Congrats illusions for reaching 2M ... " click on it and find your name ....
Sadly only one person was positive about -illusions- at the end ... :icon_rolleyes: