Who do you think will take down bth?

DeletedUser71409

So guys! Who do YOU think will take down bth?, Or will they stand strong?

Here are some you should consider

T.E.C
OMEGA
Uruz

Remember, You can pick too incase they work together.

LONG LIVE WORLD 47 !! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

At this point noone ....

In some hypothetical case only URUZ could seriously dent and discredit bth but they would be far
from winning such war.

Omega - cracked and now they are as good as barbs
~WU~ - if nothing else morale would be on their side :)
T.E.C. forgot to do one major thing - to clean in their own yard first (eg check maps)

DeletedUser

At this point noone ....

In some hypothetical case only URUZ could seriously dent and discredit bth but they would be far
from winning such war.

Omega - cracked and now they are as good as barbs
~WU~ - if nothing else morale would be on their side :)
T.E.C. forgot to do one major thing - to clean in their own yard first (eg check maps)

T.E.C could hypothetically do major damage to BTH. I know our tribe is loyal to T.E.C.

DeletedUser92671

Uruz would be the best contender, they are the best tribe ive ever been in, (im not blowing my own tribes trumpet here, cos i am no longer with them ;))
T.E.C would be second on my list, but i dont think they are looking that way for a very long time,
OMEGA i thought gave up a good fight, but bth sheer weight of villages/points/troops/members has got the better of them,
~WU~ are a fail, cant believe anyone has even considered them in this,
as for where WU are, it is the remainder of PwN/EoD, being duke of both those tribes at some point in my career on this world, i can safely say the decent members from both sides have quit, or are either in the tribe Yugo (nateh pooh, uncle turks, immortal vigilante) TB (myself and ha2275, yes i consider myself to be good ;)) Uruz (applebypaul)
but even if these came together along with maybe WU, or some members form WU, dont think they could stand up to the size of bth...

i guess the only real contender at this moment in time to beat bth, is the change in settings, watching half the world quit ;)

any readers of this, i think you will find this is a highly accurate opinion... :p

DeletedUser

i guess the only real contender at this moment in time to beat bth, is the change in settings, watching half the world quit ;)

any readers of this, i think you will find this is a highly accurate opinion... :p

I actually don't think bth has a contender at the present moment. Of course, in the (far) future, either bth, Uruz, or T.E.C probably will fight each other--bth vs Uruz, or TEC vs bth. But that probably won't happen for a long time, the 3 superpower tribes don't really share any long frontlines with each other at this point.

DeletedUser

well tbh if you think about it you can't contend at the moment, tec will have such a dense frontline but such spread means less number of vills to support frontline but because of their spread bth cant noble their vills as quick as they arent as close!

uruz share one border, so due to size i would say stalement for now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BTH might face BH's(w17) life story.. big & powerful tribe, fell due inactivity.
Yet I believe and would bet that URUZ and TEC will go against BTH.
So BH,better make sure it will be a fair fight.

DeletedUser92671

ahhh BH, how i love nobling them on W17 :) so easy its almost not worth playing :')

and chansclo, are you a fellow W17er that i have missed, or just someone who follows world events?

DeletedUser

the only thing that got bth the upper hand on omega was the 2 spies that they had in us,

i am calling them spies but they werent really, they were two players that were too scared to fight bth and then gave them info on our ops, thats why our ops failed,

omega has a big fight left in us, as we know this bth war has barely just begun..

us in omega, we have plenty of surprises left for bth, so we aint out of it yet,

the only real damage done to us was when bth used there inactives to nuke us before being nobled out.

dont count us out yet.

DeletedUser

the only thing that got bth the upper hand on omega was the 2 spies that they had in us,

i am calling them spies but they werent really, they were two players that were too scared to fight bth and then gave them info on our ops, thats why our ops failed,

omega has a big fight left in us, as we know this bth war has barely just begun..

us in omega, we have plenty of surprises left for bth, so we aint out of it yet,

the only real damage done to us was when bth used there inactives to nuke us before being nobled out.

dont count us out yet.

Hm ... Since billlore left you guys hardly nobeled or defended anything from bth ....

It is unbelievable - half of the OMEGA tribe is wiped out and you guys are nobeling
your inactive tribemates and irrelevant players acting like there is nothing going on.
Reminds me on "war" BTH vs EPIC lol .... And than you talk about plenty of surprises ...
come on ...

Yup like someone said earlier - what will likely kill bth is time ... after all my impression is
that W47 died while ago.

DeletedUser

getting rid of inactives and keeping the villages in the tribe,, kinda something every tribe does,

and bth for the amount of time its taken you to hit some members, you aint even pushed the frontline back, all you really done is take some k43 vills and some k44 vills,

and if we are hurting so bad.... how come my support in frontline vills aint been attacked yet...

fact is, this war is taking forever... and when the camps go ( if no rule changes are made) the war is going to take even longer...