Who do you think will take down bth?

DeletedUser

getting rid of inactives and keeping the villages in the tribe,, kinda something every tribe does,

and bth for the amount of time its taken you to hit some members, you aint even pushed the frontline back, all you really done is take some k43 vills and some k44 vills,

and if we are hurting so bad.... how come my support in frontline vills aint been attacked yet...

fact is, this war is taking forever... and when the camps go ( if no rule changes are made) the war is going to take even longer...

Yes, getting rid of inactives is something every tribe does, but that should've been done BEFORE the war, especially as YOU guys made the declaration against a MUCH larger tribe than you...

BTH definitely did push the frontline back...look at the archived maps like 3 months ago compared to now...

DeletedUser

IDK why we would have 2 threads about the bth and OMEGA war

I think bth will lose their leadership at some point and have to merge with either Uruz or T.E.C.

DeletedUser

C'mon... Why will they lost they leadership??? They will just recruit new leaders!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, getting rid of inactives is something every tribe does, but that should've been done BEFORE the war, especially as YOU guys made the declaration against a MUCH larger tribe than you...

BTH definitely did push the frontline back...look at the archived maps like 3 months ago compared to now...

what can i say, cant predict RL, and some people had to leave to handle things.. nothing we can do, and it happens to every tribe..

just gotta keep going..

and we did rid the tribe on inactives before declaration, just happened to get more...

am looking at frontline everyday.. probs why i cant see much of a change to be honest, i'll take a sprac at the old maps and see the diff...

DeletedUser

BTH's key to success is activity and top notch performance :D
they do this, and they surpass what BH couldn't do;
-and yes beOwned, I was a small player with a 18 mill tribe somewhere between NP, BA,and TAO in northwest;

DeletedUser

URUZ has the best position as they can clean up the entire bottom of the world and not be contested by anyone who can stop them. bth still have work to do to clean up there top half of the world. And at the rate there moving against omega URUZ will own the south before they finish nobling the 2k's that Omega owns!

DeletedUser

I agree..the south has a bunch of small tribes that uruz can easily conquer one after another. The north is dominated by BTH in the west and TEC in the east, so it's much more consolidated than the south.

DeletedUser92671

i still do play W17, TITANs till the end, fighting along side BA Tao NP against BH and Wisdom (HaV)
but anymore, and ill be done for spam :) aha

DeletedUser71409

You played in W17?, Me too! Wisdom. Are they still there?

DeletedUser

You played in W17?, Me too! Wisdom. Are they still there?

i have never heard of both of you neither ingame or forums :p

URUZ has the best position as they can clean up the entire bottom of the world and not be contested by anyone who can stop them. bth still have work to do to clean up there top half of the world. And at the rate there moving against omega URUZ will own the south before they finish nobling the 2k's that Omega owns!

i agree with that to a point although look at the maps, bth has nobled almost everything to its west and north!

IDK why we would have 2 threads about the bth and OMEGA war

I think bth will lose their leadership at some point and have to merge with either Uruz or T.E.C.

trust me leadership isn't going anywhere in bth :lol:

DeletedUser92671

clancerz, wisom are no longer, they are hated by all, and are locked in war for ages, they are simply inactive. lol
crazy champs i wasnt W17 under this name thats why,

only W47 under this name, and i will take down bth. :)

DeletedUser71409

Oh yes.

I think the guy that joined the world five minutes ago with five spear will take down bth.

DeletedUser92671

i didnt join 5 minutes ago if that was a reference to me?

what tribe do you belong to clancerz?

DeletedUser

i didnt join 5 minutes ago if that was a reference to me?

what tribe do you belong to clancerz?
Player clancerz
Opponents defeated: 8.283 (1820.)
Tribe: iRule~

Side 1:
Tribes: bth
Side 2:
Tribes: iRule~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149,009
Side 2: 0
Difference: 149,009

chart

and beOwned good luck with your plan on taking down bth.:) look forward to it.:)