Who do you think will take down bth?

DeletedUser

(1) the only thing that got bth the upper hand on omega was the 2 spies that they had in us,

(2) i am calling them spies but they werent really, they were two players that were too scared to fight bth and then gave them info on our ops, thats why our ops failed,

(3) omega has a big fight left in us, as we know this bth war has barely just begun..

us in omega, we have plenty of surprises left for bth, so we aint out of it yet,

(4) the only real damage done to us was when bth used there inactives to nuke us before being nobled out.

dont count us out yet.
(1)Actually it was three at start, but who's counting.

But we didn't really need spies in there, thou they did help but we had other tribes around forwarding us mail regarding your plans against us. Seemed few liked Omega and preferred that we took you down hard. Yea we knew of the coalition being formed against us months ahead of the declaration, so we were aware and ready.

(2)Omega failed for many reasons. Fear of fighting was part, but another was distance. Another was poor leadership. Then there was the lack of coordination between players. Seemed almost like 40+ members all doing there own thing. Then there was your early quitters as well.

(3) Omega has no fight left in them. About five of you are even worth considering worthy, the rest are food on the free for all status. Omega is done, and has been for almost a month now.

(4) Far as I know we didn't. I for one have used my nukes to help clear your villages for others, same as many, but never took a village. And we in BTH have seen many times Omega using their sat dead to attack us. I my self am right now facing 3 more inbounds from one of your sat dead accounts.

DeletedUser

i reckon, TEC and Uruz will beat bth, then it will be a showdown between TEC and Uruz,

as i reckon we are yet to see the best from TEC and uruz yet. but i think bth are hitting there optimum now, but with much more members than uruz and TEC, i can see them working together and they will work there way through bth pretty quickly...

DeletedUser

(1)Actually it was three at start, but who's counting.

But we didn't really need spies in there, thou they did help but we had other tribes around forwarding us mail regarding your plans against us. Seemed few liked Omega and preferred that we took you down hard. Yea we knew of the coalition being formed against us months ahead of the declaration, so we were aware and ready.

(2)Omega failed for many reasons. Fear of fighting was part, but another was distance. Another was poor leadership. Then there was the lack of coordination between players. Seemed almost like 40+ members all doing there own thing. Then there was your early quitters as well.

(3) Omega has no fight left in them. About five of you are even worth considering worthy, the rest are food on the free for all status. Omega is done, and has been for almost a month now.

(4) Far as I know we didn't. I for one have used my nukes to help clear your villages for others, same as many, but never took a village. And we in BTH have seen many times Omega using their sat dead to attack us. I my self am right now facing 3 more inbounds from one of your sat dead accounts.

which dead sat account??

well, i am going to relish the noble limit going to be pushed forward, cause even with the use of camps, am out of nobling distance, ( i can reach the frontline, but am not stupid enough to waste 15 nukes on one village to try and clear it )

with the sheer size and numbers that bth has, it was always going to be hard, but the ones who are here fighting, and defending the frontlines will always fight to the end, unless the leaders decide on a differant route.

bu that aint for me to decide...

DeletedUser

which dead sat account??

well, i am going to relish the noble limit going to be pushed forward, cause even with the use of camps, am out of nobling distance, ( i can reach the frontline, but am not stupid enough to waste 15 nukes on one village to try and clear it )

with the sheer size and numbers that bth has, it was always going to be hard, but the ones who are here fighting, and defending the frontlines will always fight to the end, unless the leaders decide on a differant route.

bu that aint for me to decide...
Raising the noble limit is not that big of a help. Even a player with basic knowledge of the game should be able to spot nobles coming in from 100+ hours out and stack for them with ease.

Civic, I want to ask you one thing, does it seem odd that you are about the only member of Omega posting. Does that say some thing to you.

DeletedUser

Raising the noble limit is not that big of a help. Even a player with basic knowledge of the game should be able to spot nobles coming in from 100+ hours out and stack for them with ease.

Civic, I want to ask you one thing, does it seem odd that you are about the only member of Omega posting. Does that say some thing to you.

the new dukes dont post on the externals, cause the cba with flaming, i always check the externals, and occationally post, but it was really only bill who posted here on externals...

a few others post occationally, but it all depends on whats happening on the world etc, i dont know, i am just doing my job and see how things turn out..

DeletedUser

the new dukes dont post on the externals, cause the cba with flaming, i always check the externals, and occationally post, but it was really only bill who posted here on externals...

a few others post occationally, but it all depends on whats happening on the world etc, i dont know, i am just doing my job and see how things turn out..

Thats honorable and I can respect that. If you weren't then I would have reasons to remove you my self.

Just one thing, I take you have some experience. With that should come knowledge of when to jump from a sinking ship. Have you or others have that feeling yet?

DeletedUser

Just one thing, I take you have some experience. With that should come knowledge of when to jump from a sinking ship. Have you or others have that feeling yet?

BTH trying to rectruit some more members? :p

DeletedUser

ye of course, that is their main objective; recruiting, second is warring :)

DeletedUser

Thats honorable and I can respect that. If you weren't then I would have reasons to remove you my self.

until the noble distance is changed, being stuck in central k45 makes it difficult to attack a front line at k44/43 border, even with army camps, its easy to spot those attacks, and by the time my troops get there, the villages are stacked,

personally i dont like camps and am glad to see them going, then i can get my trickery on the go with the longer noble runs,

am sure alot of you bth guys have the same frustration that i do of not actually being able to fight the fight that you want to.

until the camps get deleted and the noble distance changes i cant do much except mass support and send fakes..

as to why Creek left, am not sure what went on, maybe he got fed up with some members not doing anything, who knows, but we will continue without him, still ahve good leadership in the remaining dukes.

just gotta see what happens, still a while to go int his war yet..

the noble distance will either revive us or be the end of us, it depends how smart each side plays the game.

DeletedUser

until the noble distance is changed, being stuck in central k45 makes it difficult to attack a front line at k44/43 border, even with army camps, its easy to spot those attacks, and by the time my troops get there, the villages are stacked,

personally i dont like camps and am glad to see them going, then i can get my trickery on the go with the longer noble runs,

am sure alot of you bth guys have the same frustration that i do of not actually being able to fight the fight that you want to.

until the camps get deleted and the noble distance changes i cant do much except mass support and send fakes..

as to why Creek left, am not sure what went on, maybe he got fed up with some members not doing anything, who knows, but we will continue without him, still ahve good leadership in the remaining dukes.

just gotta see what happens, still a while to go int his war yet..

the noble distance will either revive us or be the end of us, it depends how smart each side plays the game.

you really think it´s easier to noble the longer the nobles have to traval?? :icon_eek:

man,, you would be my whish combatant for a shortrange dog fight *LOL*

even 24 hours noble distance is where you should not send your nobles unless you know/think your opponent is totally enept at the game!

the only thing you can use long range nobling for is inactives or barbs that dont fight back to get close and send short range nobles.

the camps are GREAT. but I guess if you dont know how to make good use of them and/or get owned by someone that do, you would wish them gone.

Personally, if the only change is speed 1.2 I will be gone with the camps, and no, it´s not a threat, it´s a mere fact, as the world will be to standard, slow and borring. only reason why a lot of us joined this world DISPITE of the poor settings for speed, was due to the army camps.

way to go to ruin a world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You never learned how to effectively use the camps. The camps make attacking much easier and harder to defend against. Thou with high risk.

Dude, I made the jump from K33 to K32 rim, a 110 hour jump with the camp I used. I wanted to establish a cluster there for many, many reasons. Its not impossible.

Plus you keep complaining of the difficulty of getting into this war due to distance. You could have easily eaten some of Jester's villages, or most recently some of Billiore's and established a cluster right on the front for your nobles just as you keep saying you want. Both under Omega control, and both dead and sat by your tribe. So you have no real excuse why you didn't make the jump.

DeletedUser

basicly civic is just too lazy to get involved in this war fully. and anyways bth will just hug the world to death as many have stated :D :lol:

DeletedUser

Army camps were actually of great use .
Hate nobling anything more than 24 hrs noble distance directly and thats too very few .

As for our war with bth , things havent gone exactly the way we desired .
But then they always go against one side in a war .
Unfortunately for us they wre against us . Traitors like arrgg and holy who have been supplying you guys info from the start of the war didnt help either ( As much as you want to diminish their role - plzz - only reason you got an upper hand from the start was because of them ) .

BIll going due to RL was another blow for us ..

But hey the rest of us are still here and fighting .

Oh and one last thing ... The bth members crying about OMEGA using nukes of their inactives .
Check your tribe and see first . You guys have had and have much more inatives then us .
ANd from the very start used those inactives to nuke and clear villages .
ANd I got more than 40 ( nuke ) repoorts to show . and thats just on me ..

DeletedUser

basicly civic is just too lazy to get involved in this war fully. and anyways bth will just hug the world to death as many have stated :D :lol:

Am always game for a good fight. its what the game is about, so shut your trap.

"You never learned how to effectively use the camps. The camps make attacking much easier and harder to defend against. Thou with high risk.

Dude, I made the jump from K33 to K32 rim, a 110 hour jump with the camp I used. I wanted to establish a cluster there for many, many reasons. Its not impossible.

Plus you keep complaining of the difficulty of getting into this war due to distance. You could have easily eaten some of Jester's villages, or most recently some of Billiore's and established a cluster right on the front for your nobles just as you keep saying you want. Both under Omega control, and both dead and sat by your tribe. So you have no real excuse why you didn't make the jump. "

jesters account was taken over by another player.

and i went for a billore village but i got hurrendous rolls, leaving loyalty at 15 after a train, which was kinda peesh. then poor organisation, someone nobled the villages i had claimed, which pretty much pi**ed me off,

otherwise, i'll make the jump when i see fit, just now am helping out the tribe mates i can, getting rid of inactives and getting myself ready, am not going to jump the gun and move to a new area and not had enough troops to defend my villages.

tactics is the way i play this game, not jumping in and getting lots of losses to loose villages to you guys without putting up a dam good fight, i'll be on the front line, or even make a new front, but i'll be picking my time and place.

DeletedUser

You try and take a long distance village with 4 nobles? LOL!

If your spending 100+ hours to make a jump, its always 5, regardless if you use the polly. Else its just stupid.

Plus your tactic, please follow it. ;)

DeletedUser

shhh dont diss my tactics :p i know what needs to be done..

and i havent really had much practice with the camps, i just find it alot easier to slip nukes and nobles in with mass amounts of fakes, thats what i did on previous worlds and 9/10 i can get the village over long distance, just depends on how well you disguise your nobles between your fake attacks...

i just find it hard to put down into words how i play, i know the deal in my head and in the game, i just cant put it down, makes me sound kinda nooblety :p

DeletedUser

You try and take a long distance village with 4 nobles? LOL!

If your spending 100+ hours to make a jump, its always 5, regardless if you use the polly. Else its just stupid.

Plus your tactic, please follow it. ;)

and it wasnt me who sent the nobles to the camp to try take bills village, it was my co-player... he knows now :p

DeletedUser

shhh dont diss my tactics :p i know what needs to be done..

and i havent really had much practice with the camps, i just find it alot easier to slip nukes and nobles in with mass amounts of fakes, thats what i did on previous worlds and 9/10 i can get the village over long distance, just depends on how well you disguise your nobles between your fake attacks...

i just find it hard to put down into words how i play, i know the deal in my head and in the game, i just cant put it down, makes me sound kinda nooblety :p

wrong, it only matters how lazy the player you attack is, if he tags the inbounds. if you fight anyone good, you would fail big time with this strat.