Who is Needle?!

Budgie-the-helicopter

Actually i would like to know who needle is....and if you dont, dont bother posting. Go read another thread!

To comment on an earlier post...
Empira > Pills > That guys tribe

needsclan

Actually i would like to know who needle is....and if you dont, dont bother posting. Go read another thread!

he is my dad... was that enogh to know..?

Last edited:

Child in time

I really don't see the point in LOVE! members spamming this thread, as both sir victor as needle are GREAT players.

and just like with jfsmith3, if we have the presence of a very good player among us in a world that's rather... n00by, that's VERY interesting, and we know what we should be aware of.

If you others guys don't think so: don't spam this thread, as this is 1 of the threads that comes in very handy in a later stage of the game where certain greatness is shown..

DeletedUser

Cool, I have my own thread. I am NOT Sir Victor, as we were in the same tribe once.

I do believe I would be breaking the rules if I was Sir Victor. :icon_wink:

You'll just have to keep guessing.

DeletedUser

Yeah. That's why we have 20 members and we're still ranked higher than you. My first noble target was one of your best players, it's unfortunate he was next to me.

You mean best as in, one with highest points, right? If it was your first then he most likely did not have a second village... meaning you judge skill off of... points?

DeletedUser

I don't. To be honest. Who he is does not matter, wether or not he can be succesefull in this world, does.

DeletedUser

You mean best as in, one with highest points, right? If it was your first then he most likely did not have a second village... meaning you judge skill off of... points?

He did have 2 villages. And the OD rank per member is the one appliciable..

Child in time

I don't. To be honest. Who he is does not matter, wether or not he can be succesefull in this world, does.

You do have to understand that, what a lot of people say: you never know if he's succesfull AGAIN, is quite.. cliché.

MANY MANY great players have proven to be good in more than just 1 world.

Only VERY few don't, and most of the time they're not even the ORIGINAL players.

DeletedUser

You do have to understand that, what a lot of people say: you never know if he's succesfull AGAIN, is quite.. cliché.

Only VERY few don't, and most of the time they're not even the ORIGINAL players.

*coughwar* *hawgcough*

DeletedUser

Needle originated on a slow world. This world is twice as fast. ~point

DeletedUser

Needle originated on a slow world. This world is twice as fast. ~point

however needle has played on speed two at least once before so that should not be an issue for adjustment... I would say that most "veteran" players originated from speed 1 as well, thus the name "veteran".

Considering they were able to make that adjustment rather well, I would say that origination is a moot point, especially if needle has experience on speed 2... which he does. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Needle is the diplomat for empira, this is the world 15 forum after all :icon_cool:

Budgie-the-helicopter

Then why read the thread. :icon_evil:

If you dont care dont read the thread....Reading the thread shows your curiuosity and that it interests you.