Who is Needle?!

DeletedUser

Cool, I have my own thread. I am NOT Sir Victor, as we were in the same tribe once.

I do believe I would be breaking the rules if I was Sir Victor. :icon_wink:

You'll just have to keep guessing.

Yes and I am better than needle sooooo..... :icon_twisted: Wish someone would have told me about this thread instead of me having to find it :icon_redface:

Also thank you for all of your guys nice comments about me :) hopefully that wasn't because you guys thought I was needle or needle was me :O

DeletedUser

Yes and I am better than needle sooooo..... :icon_twisted: Wish someone would have told me about this thread instead of me having to find it :icon_redface:

Also thank you for all of your guys nice comments about me :) hopefully that wasn't because you guys thought I was needle or needle was me :O

Nobody gives nice comments to you, they thought you were me so they gave me/you the comments, meaning all the comments were directed towards me. They're afraid of me. :snob::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]

Omg they posted almost immediately after each other, Needle must of just logged out from his Sir Victor user and posted with both!

And look at the creation dates, Needles is almost exactly 1 year after Victors, coincidence? I think not!

[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]

Omg they posted almost immediately after each other, Needle must of just logged out from his Sir Victor user and posted with both!

And look at the creation dates, Needles is almost exactly 1 year after Victors, coincidence? I think not!

[/sarcasm]
1 year and 8 days :lol:

Anyways I completely out done him on W12 so I am better :icon_twisted: Wish he didn't "quit" the world before I attacked though. That would have been even more fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why you chose me and my brother to be singled out in that post?

We werent aware that we were leet but thanks anyway. Cool for the win.

He's just jealous of our skills bro. Clearly we're ranked better, and our OD dominates his, LOL.

Ah well, not everyone can be as leet as us.

DeletedUser

Now i have someone to share the "have there own thread" metal

DeletedUser

yes thats what he means :icon_rolleyes:

i thought he wanted us to rock out:

924736~The-Simpsons-Homer-Live-Large-Rock-Hard-Posters.jpg