Who is Needle?!

DeletedUser

child in time why do most of your posts include 24/7 or krakkan in them??

Child in time

You like their COA??:icon_rolleyes:

Hey i don't know what your problem is, but you're an immature kid, ffs, grow up.

You just suck at this game, it's true, you're a poor P&P-er, its true, i've flamed your tribe in the most sensible but truthful way possible, it's true

You just s*ck, get over it, stop bugging me.

DeletedUser

Hey i don't know what your problem is, but you're an immature kid, ffs, grow up.

You just suck at this game, it's true, you're a poor P&P-er, its true, i've flamed your tribe in the most sensible but truthful way possible, it's true

rofl QFT :icon_eek: :icon_confused: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

OMFG,are you ok?I just asked 2 questions...bad temper,like me...

think what you like about me,i don't really care about you.Nor do you know who i am.
Yes,i am lame at PnP,that was told to me 100 times,i have realized that 101 times...I was just asking FFS!!!

DeletedUser

OMFG,are you ok?I just asked 2 questions...bad temper,like me...

think what you like about me,i don't really care about you.Nor do you know who i am.
Yes,i am lame at PnP,that was told to me 100 times,i have realized that 101 times...I was just asking FFS!!!

I will answer your question. We are having a love affair with some 24/7 players and we have been trying to keep it on the down low with Krakkan. By constantly talking about Krakkan, he will never know that we are just distracting him from our lovers.

An FYI for you: Not a good idea to start a flame war with hardcore spammers. It just isnt possible to win.

DeletedUser

Oh dear god, who gives a *beeb* who needle is ^^ Some dude like everyone else.

Go home people.

Pills are leet. jeij. Gotta luv you guys. Predators are sooo cool. huh :O

Rather make a topic why spammers should be killed and stabbed in the face!

Is there a reason why you chose me and my brother to be singled out in that post?

We werent aware that we were leet but thanks anyway. Cool for the win.

DeletedUser

I will answer your question. We are having a love affair with some 24/7 players and we have been trying to keep it on the down low with Krakkan. By constantly talking about Krakkan, he will never know that we are just distracting him from our lovers.

An FYI for you: Not a good idea to start a flame war with hardcore spammers. It just isnt possible to win.

Aha,ok:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sir Vic

Sir Victor and Needle played on w12 together, According to my knowledge Needle was never on w2 but, I might be wrong.

Needle and Sir Victor don't think are the same person..

Why? Because they both attacked me and they didn't get banned...lol!

Budgie-the-helicopter

... why not? It's on the forums, and I happen to read the forums. To be honest, I thought it might be something funny, about him being some stripper or something...

Dont ruin the surprise. Who told you, was it tiagon?

Child in time

Sir Victor and Needle played on w12 together, According to my knowledge Needle was never on w2 but, I might be wrong.

Needle and Sir Victor don't think are the same person..

Why? Because they both attacked me and they didn't get banned...lol!

Well..
i was told be a reliable source from xig from w12, needle told he WAS a w2 vet and he did hated XiG lol...

DeletedUser

Well..
i was told be a reliable source from xig from w12, needle told he WAS a w2 vet and he did hated XiG lol...

I never said I was a W2 vet, I'm a W1 veteran. I played W2, but not releasing to what extent.

Budgie-the-helicopter

I never said I was a W2 vet, I'm a W1 veteran. I played W2, but not releasing to what extent.

Hmmmm...interesting but it would be more so if you told us. Do you still play w1/2?

DeletedUser

*post disappears into mist, vanishing out of existence, blinking off of the plane of existence.....

sizzle......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, if a flame war started i would probably be in it :icon_razz: