Who pays for this game?

DeletedUser

I'm interested whether all the top players do? I'm assuming once you get 10+ villages it becomes a lot easier/quicker to manage them.

DeletedUser59586

When you have 100+ villages it gets a lot easier with premium
10+ villages is still easily managable without

DeletedUser

When you have 100+ villages it gets a lot easier with premium
10+ villages is still easily managable without

You obviously don't farm enough. If you did farming with 10 villages would take 6 hours!!!

DeletedUser

Premium all the way...
I`ve tried playing without it before, and it just becomes too boring/hard after 6-7 villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59064

Premium all the way...
I`ve tried playing without it before, and it`s just becomes too boring/hard after 6-7 villages.

Yep, year ago i could play without premium, now, i'm addicted, 1 village or 6 or 100, i cannot work without premium... :icon_rolleyes:

Crosility

Reaction score
Premium is nice. I'm using it, because my tribe spoils me. But, I have played without, it's the same pretty much, just, the overview isn't as nice.

DeletedUser

Premium is nice. I'm using it, because my tribe spoils me. But, I have played without, it's the same pretty much, just, the overview isn't as nice.

lies. premium is win. not because of the overview.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Premium - no play :icon_cry:

It's like Washing Machine v Hand Wash... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm using prem on W33 now, but not here. There are a few minor differences that cause irritation early on, but nothing drastic. Further in I <3 prem.

DeletedUser

Yeah premium is good. I've run out of premium on W20 and it's a bit of a pain managing it, but still doable. I'll be rectifying that problem soon enough though to make things easier ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't realise you paid for prem in each world you play in! Interesting.

mattcurr

I did no premium with 100 villages wouldn't suggest it. Though the more you use it the more you need it cant even do 1 village without it >_<

DeletedUser15106

I wouldn't play without premium. Have always had it. I buy premium before my first barrack is up :p