Who's joining?!

• Thread starter Doinky-Power of Two
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Anyone know exactly how long until it starts? I would to start a new world right at the beginning:icon_biggrin:

blue...heart

Anyone know exactly how long until it starts? I would to start a new world right at the beginning:icon_biggrin:

starts somewhere from 13-15 server time .... now go to tribal wars homepage and press f5 every 5 seconds after u see new world started come back here and tell the rest ..

DeletedUser

ah I was afraid this was going to be the answer, its already 4am Guess ill be up till 6 am.

DeletedUser

ah I was afraid this was going to be the answer, its already 4am Guess ill be up till 6 am.

You could go to bed for a few hours.. lol. Not going to make much of a difference starting a few hours late.

DeletedUser

You could go to bed for a few hours.. lol. Not going to make much of a difference starting a few hours late.

meh Ill just sleep during the day, its either sleep or drink beer such an exciting life lol

I do have another question though, how does one go about getting in a good tribe, all those recruitment threads seem pretty lame (no offense lol) im going southeast with some friends also