Whose joining with intentions of...

d4m0

I'm joining simply to give out spare premium to people I meet, because I have quite a lot to spare. It's a good way to keep up-to-date with everything that goes on in TW. I've set myself a goal of not ending up in the top 20 at any point, this time. :)

tl;dr Want free pp? Befriend me after the start of the world.

Pay4friends :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm joining simply to give out spare premium to people I meet, because I have quite a lot to spare. It's a good way to keep up-to-date with everything that goes on in TW. I've set myself a goal of not ending up in the top 20 at any point, this time. :)

tl;dr Want free pp? Befriend me after the start of the world.

Welcome to w72, i'll keep you updated the best i can. Now be my friend please ?

DeletedUser103945

People who are paying extra $$ are helping TW, it's not a waste. It improves the game, goes to more developers fixing bugs faster and you can still have a lot of fun for free in this game. It's pretty awesome to be honest. Most free games go bankrupt eventually so these features are ensuring the future of TW for all paying and non-paying players.

Also, consider this. When someone spends a ton of money to get ahead in this game and then you come along and team on them/ rim them with your buddies... think of the lovely hatemail you will get from that guy? It is kind of it's own reward to beat out players who dumped money on those features but didn't actually make the effort to learn tactics that will make them a better player.