Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

He is not trying to discredit DNY. Nobody has denied that you won the world. It is the tactics you used and the lack of understanding of tribalwars amongst your members because of the leadership teaching them the game wrong. In any other world a tribe would have stood up to you and the players would have remained loyal. But because of the vast inactivity noted by the number of barbs in this world (even after you guys capped thousands of barbs) there is no other option but to join DNY if you are active.

You are way off base with every post you make. I was in DNY at the start and left after the world was won(pretty much after the Oots war), although I actually stayed until after the FEMA war(if you can call it a war).

The way the game is set up it forces you to change tactics to close the world. Of course the stats are skewed towards barb nobling at this point since there hasn't been a challenge in the world since Oots. I think if restarts would be eliminated earlier in the world then you would have seen this world close even earlier and a lot more original members would have stayed. I would even be in favor of barbs vanishing after 7 days or something to keep players fighting players but that is another discussion completely.

DeletedUser

You do realise that there is almost no way to compare them. There are so many different factors that its impossible.
How do you know that they wern't easier because DNY dealt with their enemies better than anyone on W10
How do you know that DNY had managed to destroy the good players early on and therefore it was easier later in the game because it was harder at the start for them.
How do you know that DNY never had huge frontline because as they have already said they forced their enemy to support the frontline then attacked them long deep in their own K, which keeps the frontline moving and stops there being a stalemate.

There is an easy way to compare them. Look at OD scores villages etc. CTRL had more points, more ODA, more ODD (both OD's show that CTRL were fighting harder enemies expecially the ODD being three times as high shows tribes returned fire on CTRL) Plus the fact CTRL had less players.

When DNY were formed most good players were already quitting from premades. So DNY didn't destroy all the good players. The good players just turned grey and left the core being full of barbs. I'm not saying it was DNY but some tribes must have cleaned up the barbs, some nice easy big villages there.

DNY claimed they had big frontlines and showered there enemies with nukes. As you said they say there enemies supported the frontline, yet DNY's ODA is extremely low for a tribe that has won the world.

I have given more than enough evidence that this world was inactive and would like something back of all you DNYers showing me I am wrong.

Well you did say players quit if they didnt get a good start and i thought you meant that as a good starting place as im sure DNY will have had a similar problem when people give up as thats what happens later in the game.

You could have just said at the start that the reason DNY won so quickly is it was set at speed :2

A good start means growing fast buildign good army etc. or sometimes players just don't like the world. Being why tribes that start off on the rim have most of there tribe changes at the start. Not including the first month they have a lot less different players joining or leaving.

DNY winning had nothing to do with the speed. It was to do with the whole world turning inactive. There players aren't exactly big. There OD scores are dreadful and tribes with about a third of the world have more villages than they do. DNY basically just stayed active whilst the rest of the world turned grey. If every world was that easy then DNY would be the 12th world to finish.

You keep claiming W10 had more activity when I know for a fact it did not. Players kept quitting left and right to boredom and that would leave the rest of the tribe nobling them up. You look up all the famous tribes of W10 all through history and you will find a crapload in internal noblings. On w12 we never gave tribes that chance to grow fat on barbs and noobs.

You can't really talk about players quitting. There was a ridiculous amount of players who quit world 12 being why you can now look at the map now and see continents full of barbs. If they were all active you probably would have recruited them anyway.

Back to the activity thing. TWstats shows that world 10 had about 3 times as many conquers per day than world 12. This to me, shows more activity in world 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Resist it guys....we present him with facts and all he does is go back to stats that mean nothing without any knowledge of what actually happened in this world.

Our legacy on W12 speaks for itself and we have repeated our accomplishments in other worlds. All this nub has got is being able to tell all his buddies he is stirring us up.

DeletedUser

Well I have presented facts and stats and you have come back with opinions. You cannot continue to say you won the world through nobling your enemies as the world is full of barbs.

You then said that is because you nuked the enemy to make them quit and turn barb. I then asked why your ODA was so low. Now you have no response. This is my thread. If you don't want to say anything don't. Because, everything you say I have been able to disprove or come back using facts and stats. If you tried your nuking tactic on any other world it would have worked. You may have possibly won an active world too. But the point I am putting across is, you didn't win an active world and I have been able to prove this with multiple facts that cannot be argued with.

DeletedUser

There is an easy way to compare them. Look at OD scores villages etc. CTRL had more points, more ODA, more ODD (both OD's show that CTRL were fighting harder enemies expecially the ODD being three times as high shows tribes returned fire on CTRL) Plus the fact CTRL had less players.

When DNY were formed most good players were already quitting from premades. So DNY didn't destroy all the good players. The good players just turned grey and left the core being full of barbs. I'm not saying it was DNY but some tribes must have cleaned up the barbs, some nice easy big villages there.

DNY claimed they had big frontlines and showered there enemies with nukes. As you said they say there enemies supported the frontline, yet DNY's ODA is extremely low for a tribe that has won the world.

I have given more than enough evidence that this world was inactive and would like something back of all you DNYers showing me I am wrong.

A good start means growing fast buildign good army etc. or sometimes players just don't like the world. Being why tribes that start off on the rim have most of there tribe changes at the start. Not including the first month they have a lot less different players joining or leaving.

DNY winning had nothing to do with the speed. It was to do with the whole world turning inactive. There players aren't exactly big. There OD scores are dreadful and tribes with about a third of the world have more villages than they do. DNY basically just stayed active whilst the rest of the world turned grey. If every world was that easy then DNY would be the 12th world to finish.

You can't really talk about players quitting. There was a ridiculous amount of players who quit world 12 being why you can now look at the map now and see continents full of barbs. If they were all active you probably would have recruited them anyway.

Back to the activity thing. TWstats shows that world 10 had about 3 times as many conquers per day than world 12. This to me, shows more activity in world 10.

Im going to try one last time to get this into your head. No DNY didnt destroy all the good players. No tribe does that. CTRL wont have done it at all as most of the good players start in the middle whereas you say CTRL started on the rim, away from most of the best players, making it easier for themselves.
Read what i said(or even what redneck said before me) DNY tricked the enemy into stacking the frontline and did the intelligent thing which is to attack the villages behind the frontline. Low ODA can just mean using tactics and not launching nukes at stacked villages. Low ODD could be from any number of reasons such as them ending wars quickly so that they dont take ages would certainly mean the enemy do not launch as many nukes at them.
What evidence do you have for this world being inactive? If this evidence is from after the Oots war (apparently the last major war) then it is misleading as after the opposition is all but gone of course the world is going to become more inactive as W10 will do when someone gets close to winning it. This is in the process of happening in W7 atm.
The bit about a tribe with 1/3 of the world having more vills than them is a stupid statement. In W7 -WE- has just under 120,000 while DNY has about 93,000. This is because if there has been no stalemates then most barbs will not have been taken as they were not needed unless the players are playing for points. Just because there is a lot of villages untaken just means they dont need to go around taking all the barbs as they had no need for the extra troops.
About the conquers, quite a lot of those are proberly from barbs which DNY obviously didnt bother to take. I just looked at the top player from each world. In W10 CUCLOP has about 2380 barbs nobles ,which is over 50% of his villages, whereas Redneck has about 690 barb nobles out of 3700 nobles. That shows where the difference in nobles come from. DNY didnt bother with them and only went for the players (as im guessing a significant about of those barbs were when there was nothing else to take as the world was nearing its end.

And if you dont read this (as you either havn't read everything that has been said already or your incredibly stupid) then ill leave you in your own little world believing anything you want

DeletedUser

Well I have presented facts and stats and you have come back with opinions. You cannot continue to say you won the world through nobling your enemies as the world is full of barbs.

You then said that is because you nuked the enemy to make them quit and turn barb. I then asked why your ODA was so low. Now you have no response. This is my thread. If you don't want to say anything don't. Because, everything you say I have been able to disprove or come back using facts and stats. If you tried your nuking tactic on any other world it would have worked. You may have possibly won an active world too. But the point I am putting across is, you didn't win an active world and I have been able to prove this with multiple facts that cannot be argued with.

Read my post. It explains why the ODA is low, why there is so many barbs and i also try to give you reasons to go back to your own server (incase you didnt get the last part, its because your wrong and should leave in shame that you still havnt got the message after 3 pages of people telling you)

DeletedUser

Im going to try one last time to get this into your head. No DNY didnt destroy all the good players. No tribe does that. CTRL wont have done it at all as most of the good players start in the middle whereas you say CTRL started on the rim, away from most of the best players, making it easier for themselves.

At the time they startes it was a continent or two in distance from the core and they nobled straight into the core.

Read what i said(or even what redneck said before me) DNY tricked the enemy into stacking the frontline and did the intelligent thing which is to attack the villages behind the frontline. Low ODA can just mean using tactics and not launching nukes at stacked villages. Low ODD could be from any number of reasons such as them ending wars quickly so that they dont take ages would certainly mean the enemy do not launch as many nukes at them.

In a shorter time period. CTRL ( a tribe which started from scratch meaning nobling started slow) still managed to noble an extra 15k villages over you guys. They still only controlled half of the world. That is because other worlds are a lot more active. So make your mind up: did you guys noble your way to victory or attack enemies and force them to turn barb. Because either way. CTRL (with less players) had a higher ODA, higher ODD (shows they were attacked), more points and more villages.

What evidence do you have for this world being inactive? If this evidence is from after the Oots war (apparently the last major war) then it is misleading as after the opposition is all but gone of course the world is going to become more inactive as W10 will do when someone gets close to winning it.

Conquers per day is 3 times higher on average in world 10 than it is on world 12. This shows more active nobling.

This is in the process of happening in W7 atm.
The bit about a tribe with 1/3 of the world having more vills than them is a stupid statement. In W7 -WE- has just under 120,000 while DNY has about 93,000. This is because if there has been no stalemates then most barbs will not have been taken as they were not needed unless the players are playing for points. Just because there is a lot of villages untaken just means they dont need to go around taking all the barbs as they had no need for the extra troops.

Thats the point I am trying to get across. World 12 is full of barbs because your enemies fell inactive. If you claim it is because you nuked them out then that is a lie because your ODA is so low. So basically they quit without you killing many of their troops meaning it is likely they quit before you attacked them (most players) meaning they fell inactive.

About the conquers, quite a lot of those are proberly from barbs which DNY obviously didnt bother to take. I just looked at the top player from each world. In W10 CUCLOP has about 2380 barbs nobles ,which is over 50% of his villages, whereas Redneck has about 690 barb nobles out of 3700 nobles. That shows where the difference in nobles come from. DNY didnt bother with them and only went for the players (as im guessing a significant about of those barbs were when there was nothing else to take as the world was nearing its end.

CUCLOP is well-known for barb-nobling. He will get what comes to him in the future. But players on every world noble barbs. You said yourself redneck took 690 barbs. More of your players took more barbs too. Since world 12 was so full of them it just shows how inactive the world actually was.

And if you dont read this (as you either havn't read everything that has been said already or your incredibly stupid) then ill leave you in your own little world believing anything you want

I have read almost every commented, quoted, split the big ones and commented to each statement you made to make it fully clear. I have given a clear response and if you are not bright enough to work out what I mean then I believe you should leave this forums and never come back as I have a feeling you don't have the mental capability to understand what I am saying.

Read my post. It explains why the ODA is low, why there is so many barbs

Answer me this:

What tactic did you use to beat your enemies?

i also try to give you reasons to go back to your own server (incase you didnt get the last part, its because your wrong and should leave in shame that you still havnt got the message after 3 pages of people telling you)

I gave your tribe their few days of glory before posting this. I posted this mainly because of the arrogance and the lack of understanding you guys have about how inactive the world was compared to every other world. It's not just recently that villages turned barb the world has been very very inactive for a long time. I am not saying you guys are bad at the game. You may be a very good tribe but winning this world has not proved anything.

DeletedUser

Answer me this:

What tactic did you use to beat your enemies?

I gave your tribe their few days of glory before posting this. I posted this mainly because of the arrogance and the lack of understanding you guys have about how inactive the world was compared to every other world. It's not just recently that villages turned barb the world has been very very inactive for a long time. I am not saying you guys are bad at the game. You may be a very good tribe but winning this world has not proved anything.

See i have proof you fail to read everything. Before my first post to make it obvious i said 'I DO NOT PLAY THIS WORLD'. Also i feel players are allowed to be a bit arrogant if they have just finished the game. You come here and begin saying its an inactive world (funnily enough the same excuse most tribes used when a player gets nobled). You still seem to be under the assumption that you can compare world easily which is wrong as you cannot. All you can say is well done DNY were faster than anyother tribe on any world to win.

DeletedUser

Thanks dude for giving DNY few days of glory and for explaining players of w12 how w12 was inactive and so on, you sure know better than w12 players about w12, thanks again, really :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have explained our tactics to him and we have ALL explained how we won this world. You keep responding to him and you keep giving him exactly what he wants. He has zero proof of his claims nor did he do any research on the history of this world. All good players will tell you ODD is the most over rated stat on tribalwars as any noob can stack their villages to defend. You keep replying and he will keep saying the same thing over and over like a broken record. This guy is not even a good tribalwars player and all he is trying to do is discredit what we accomplished here because he is jealous. Look up his stats on both W10 and W12 and his ennoblement record is crap and he got owned on both worlds. He got owned by TSMT in this world before quitting.

Check out his ennoblement record and tribe changes when he was in this world: http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&id=132996

He tried to get into NUKE and later DNY and we denied him. He got lucky to have someone hand over their W10 account so now he thinks he knows everything. But the fact of the matter is he is a crappy player would never get into DNY. Everyone keeps arguing with him like his opinion matters. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, the kid talks if he knows every little detail about w12 since the time he started to play and got rimmed, yet he can't remember how many villages he had or he intentionally wanned to increase his villages number ? Like his rimmed ass villages helped DNY to dominate this world for 2-3 years in any way :)

Straight away it was rebuilt and got back to rank #1 in no time. As the world gets older the premades tend to quit. I quit some time in february a couple of weeks before DNY was made. I was not planning on quitting but real life took a hold. When I got back my account was gone and a lot of CLOSED had quit by then. Leaving many barbarian villages in the core. I think I personally had about 20 villages, fairly early on and I was not one of the highest ranked players.

So with all those barbs it was easy growth for whoever wanted it really.

- http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=132996

10 not 20 and not barbarian, also not in the core but in K43 :icon_redface:

He is true TW garbage, but what else you can expect from a 13 years butt-hurt child ? :icon_redface: I believe the only thing he accomplished in this game is his old forum account :lol:

DeletedUser

lol WE was the epitome of hugging. It was created from the largest family tribe in the world plus a couple of tfb members. God family had like 10+ tribes within its family at one point.

DeletedUser

I have explained our tactics to him and we have ALL explained how we won this world. You keep responding to him and you keep giving him exactly what he wants.
It must be Blonde's little brother...

DeletedUser

10 was a complete typo, and for that i apologize. my fingers are evil!

I was talking about the period between the time of making and the part before the merge that would make WE. They were doing well upto a point. Very well put against other leading tribes [WE,PTT,cant really remember atm] (played it like a year ago). At one point, players couldnt keep it up, but that was a good time AFTER the peak time in which TFB were thriving. This then turned into a meeting of the leaders, and then the merge took place. After the merge, they conquered the entire west.

-WE- is what it is because they merged two good tribes, the north-west tribe & south-west tribe. And what I remember, no, T.F.B. were never fighting againts the hole world.
Yeah they conquered the entire west because there was nothing to conquer, they are the west, due the big merge.

Sorry for offtopic.

DeletedUser

Couldn't control myself..So,

First of all, congrats to DNY on winning the war against whoever they last fought and congrats on winning the world.

Secondly, I kind of get what Sean is trying to say, but he always finds a way to make a mess of it.
I do not know anything about W12 history, nor do I care. Seriously. I'm just going to point out something that I as a leader practice when..well..leading.

So, I read a bit of this topic, but after it got derailed(in my opinion) I stopped reading it.
Anyway, I picked out this quote:
As far as Sean's perception of how DNY won this world, it is completely incorrect. We won our wars and did not recruit until our enemy was defeated.
I picked out this quote, because, as I understand it, Rednecks was the leader and therefore the only one that can give a proper response to my statement(Of course other leaders can also inform me, but I do not know who they are). Anyone else is welcome to reply, but I look forward to Rednecks reply in particular.
Perhaps the only thing I found wrong about DNY as a tribe was:
I get what you are saying about winning a war and then recruiting, but the part that annoys me is that you cant declare you have defeated a enemy if you recruit some of its members. You can however declare that you made the tribe collapse - leadership quit, members stopped caring, whatever. So, in my eyes, you made your enemy tribes collapse rather than "defeating" them. This however is something that no one actually cares about. Best way to say you defeated a tribe is to say you bested them. Defeated is too well connected to troops and villages etc. But I digress.
The actual problem I had with DNY was that after they took over the world or during the conquering they did not kick their useless members. A member that doesn't noble and just stays idle is a member I would kick and noble. Specially when there is nothing to noble. For example, Jikos, a ToRe member on w1 made me and mr.hyde promise him that we would fight him when and if we take over the world. Why, you may ask? Simple, it's a war game and we intend to take the most of it.

If you are lazy and don't want to read all the crap I wrote, this is the short version:
Why didn't DNY leadership kick and kill their..ineffective members? Did the DNY leadership give up on playing TW, along with the members?

Let the flaming commence, I guess.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do not know anything about W12 history, nor do I care.

[Wanted to] stop reading here. You are clearly ignorant of how things went down, and you're basing your "arguments" on baseless assumptions. Before "contributing" you should first know how the world went down. FYI, most of DNY were leaders of tribes, and are capable of excellent leadership all in their own right. A response from any (with some exceptions...suko :p) DNY member is more than enough, as most of us know our own world's tribe history inside out (relating to DNY). It's enraging when people who know nothing come here to flame us. It's like getting a test result of 100% and someone from another school says you got 25%. When you have the test in your hand, which you've triple checked, and you're showing it to them, but they refuse to look.

slinkiestwizard

I read through all this , all i can point out is 1 thing 21 villages 12 tribe changes, yeah what a great player he was.

This is what kind of person that will troll the forums ,after getting beat down and never getting over it.

Why cant everyone just congratulate DNY and leave it alone .Eleven worlds started prior DNY ended the first , i think that alone speaks for the strength of the leadership and the power of the original DNY players.

Unless you actually played W12 for an extended amount of time , you shouldnt really be talking about it anyway. I saw both sides at the end it was a train wreck. Im sure if DNY had all its original players till the end , it would have ended a year ago.