:'( Why! Families Already

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I joined a bit late only by about 5 hours tho and as soon as i thought i will look for a tribe do you know what i saw!

FAMILY after FAMILY after FAMILY

loads of noobs thinking hmmm MASS RECRUIT!!!

oh noes were full quikly, you noob you seem good after building your statue quikly make an academy and you there make a tribe called 300 then that will put FEAR into the enemy!

AND THEN I SAW A FAKE HEFTY! why o why o why this world is going to be a nOOb hunting world

a short list of present familes who are MASS RECRUITING SCUM BUCKETS!

~300~
~300~A

-WE-
-WE-A

24/7
24/7_A
24/7_B

MoD
MoDa

N1
N2

these tribes were found in the top 40 or the main tribe was send chills down ye spine dont it

thats my rant over =D

DeletedUser52435

Kill them!

That is terrible.

Family tribes are lame, just means you want to mass recruit whore it out and kill people with numbers rather than skill.

Any decent tribe doesn't have an academy.

DeletedUser

With a 40 member tribe limit you are going to get lot's of families. They just don't feel secure with as little as 40 members :D

DeletedUser

I joined a bit late only by about 5 hours tho and as soon as i thought i will look for a tribe do you know what i saw!

FAMILY after FAMILY after FAMILY

You noob ,they are farm tribes ... not family ones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser48847

Lol I bet the biggest family will be 10+ tribes, with 400+ members (4 100 members tribe)

DeletedUser

With the tribe limit only to 40. You will see some veteran leaders make family tribes later in the game. It will be difficult to expand to another K with only 40 odd members. Don't be surprised in the future.

DeletedUser198

With the tribe limit only to 40. You will see some veteran leaders make family tribes later in the game. It will be difficult to expand to another K with only 40 odd members. Don't be surprised in the future.

Yeah thats true, or not even family just a close alliance with another tribe

1dogfood

mmm, i was thinking of this also, and i think there should be a beginners protection in tribes, just do not let anyone form a tribe for three weeks, and then set the tribe limit first to ten players, then after a week to 20, so there is progress in the teritory coverd by tribes, just like in the real world.

The moment the tribe making starts the mass recruiters wil be farmed already, thats the nice part...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be honest family tribes are very under-rated and have alot of negative propaganda towards them. I agree, at this paticular stage family tribes are uncalled for and will most likely, 90% chance all be noobs. Personally, I don't believe in the use of family tribes, however, even if I did it would be too early to make 1.

The low tribe limit is bound to increase the amount of family tribes in the world. It would be more logical to have a squad of 40 good players who control 1 continent 1st before making an additional family tribe. Once this is done excess communication and careful co-ordination is required from both tribes with good leadership and average players.

DeletedUser

\
thats not true
even the best tribes in other worlds dnt go ove 40!!!

Foxernator3

Just let the nubs be :lol:. Some people just want the power badly enough to mass recruit, not as if it matters to the people who have skill. Not that i do, i dont even make troops i only go for hiding place and my stables, troops are for pussies. Points are for gangsters.

suprememadness

Family = epic failure

basically anyone that joins a family at this stage is a noob and anyone who accepts them into thier tribe when they disband (which i can promise you they will) are also noobs...unless the player is really good and just happened to make a really bad mistake

rant :d

DeletedUser

Anti-family posts and propaganda is extremely overdone, and really quite boring.

DeletedUser44279

Family tribes are a terrible and heretic part of the game, do your best to eliminate them rather than make threads of no substance!

The low tribe limit

Revert your eyes to the statement I have put in bold please. For those incapable of thinking about the 'The low tribe limit', I shall bring on some questions for you. Have you ever considered as to why there is a member limit in place? Why people despise family tribes? The reason being is that they cheat the rules put in place, these rules have been put in place for a very good reason - to vary the game and make each world a different challenge for those of us who make tribes. Family tribes find away to break this limit, as they seem to not only be incapable of winning the game in a level playing field, they are incapable of playing the game fairly.

You say we underrate them? That is ridiculous, we all know that family tribes could potentially beat any tribe in a one versus one should they have the right leadership and players, it is the ethics in which they would beat us. That is why they obtain negative propaganda, it isn't the fact we underrate their playing potential.

However, of course it would take superior leading skill to hold the selection of tribes together to rival top tribes, leading skill superior to that I saw from your own in TEST world 23. The 'holier than thou' act from you due to your results in the latter worlds (20+) really is of no substance. Take it elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said I was for family tribes did I? I did say due to the low tribe limit there was bound to be more families. Technically a very close alliance is like a family too. I mean, they work together, just like a family, they co-ordinate together, just like a family, they defend 1 another, just like a family and do many more things similar. Yet there is no over-done negative propaganda towards alliances unless a list of 10+ allies is exposed.

The initial aim of the game is to dominate. Whether you do it with numbers or skill is your choice and strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.