Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

See your the one missing the point, they could still have made a new tribe instead of joining WIN! then after that join Punch! but they first joined WIN! then when Punch! declared war refused to follow orders in attacking the enemy then to top it all of they left tribe made a new tribe VOID to cover their cowardice and joined Punch!

The sick thing about this is those said players including you Mr. Lanky you have no honor, you don't have any pride it's just really pathetic to see people justifying their moves even though their wrong. You guys left cause you guys are selfish bunch of players with no loyalty whatsoever.

You will try to disprove me and bring up evidences but the truth will still remain the same. You left tribe cause your a selfish player.

Reasoning with you is not worth it, your a player with no honor. Well I guess a tribe full of shit is like that.

Okay, you're clearly just single-minded and ignorant. It doesn't matter at all that I was not a part of that group of people and their planning, that I simply moved to follow them when I found they had left because my loyalty is to them and not such an obnoxious person like you, who quite frankly single handedly spoils your tribes image. You really can't accept any point of view but your own.

As for Win vs Punch. Punch are winning, any reasons or excuses for this?

DeletedUser

Okay, you're clearly just single-minded and ignorant. It doesn't matter at all that I was not a part of that group of people and their planning, that I simply moved to follow them when I found they had left because my loyalty is to them and not such an obnoxious person like you, who quite frankly single handedly spoils your tribes image. You really can't accept any point of view but your own.

I did not realize you played Lemmings so well. Congrats. As far as one player spoiling any tribe's image: I think that goes to any player who is unable to make a decision that doesn't involve asking his mates what he/she should do next. But that's just me there Mr. Lemming.

Now go back to making your villages pretty and be sure to dust off your troops once in a while.

Quick Question Lemming Boy:

What happens when all your friends fade off into the R/L distance? Does that mean you too will Jump off that bridge with them? Or will you soldier onto the next level of Lemmings and latch onto another Tribe flavor of the month?

Be Original Lemming: Make your own decisions.

HeftySmurf

@ Ampac - Says mr selfish himself

edit: sorry sox didnt notice page 29

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You think your winning? Thats pathetic man, 144 conquers against us and were still growing. Even with your conquers and with all those players who have left we managed to grow 10% of our size translating to 800 villages.

Also you got players who are going inactive and players leaving..Thats also translate around 500-600 villages losess to your tribe.

Your an amateur in tribal wars . We will dragged this war to the end and I will so to it that your tribe will be destroyed. A war of attrition and all your shitty moves will not stop us.

A traitrous, no honor group like you guys would get you no where.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I did not realize you played Lemmings so well. Congrats. As far as one player spoiling any tribe's image: I think that goes to any player who is unable to make a decision that doesn't involve asking his mates what he/she should do next. But that's just me there Mr. Lemming.

Now go back to making your villages pretty and be sure to dust off your troops once in a while.

What happens when all your friends fade off into the R/L distance? Does that mean you too will Jump off that bridge with them? Or will you soldier onto the next level of Lemmings and latch onto another Tribe flavor of the month?

Oh bravo, making up names now. I thought we had all risen above 6 year old pettiness... I didn't consult any of my friends or take orders from them, I made my own educated decision. Because I'm a big boy now. At the end of the day, on the whole, I liked people in Punch better than people in Win. Especially after seeing how vindictive you can all be.

I did make my own decision, you just seem sore that is wasn't in your favour. I'm fairly sure if it was the other way round you wouldn't say a thing about any of it. Classic Straw Man flaw, next time try not to confuse loyalty with blind obedience.

DeletedUser

You think your winning? Thats pathetic man, 144 conquers against us and were still growing. Even with your conquers and with all those players who have left we managed to grow 10% of our size translating to 800 villages.

Also you got players who are going inactive and players leaving..Thats also translate around 500-600 villages losess to your tribe.

Your an amateur in tribal wars . We will dragged this war to the end and I will so to it that your tribe will be destroyed. A war of attrition and all your shitty moves will not stop us.

So here is our 500-600 village loss...

image.php

And your 800 village gain...

image.php

So now we have established that onto our players leaving, I personally haven't seen one leave so far in Punch! And uhm, sorry where has Milonium gone?

But thank you from that last comment. A war of attrition. Basically admitting you don't have the quality to win and your game-plan is to attempt to outlast Punch with village growth that doesn't come from war caps... Mass recruiting and barb munching it is then. Right up your street.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes thats one of the simpliest way of destroying your group pathetic no honor, no pride group..Bunch of cowards with no loyalty.. Thats the way to destroy all of you noobs.

Its really sad that I'm replying to a loser like you who justifies all their cowardly moves for their own protection, you make me sick. You proud of what you have done.

This just to shows your a really an arrogant person with cowardly motives. Your nothing lanky. Long time ago I respect you , but now I dont respect you anymore. Your just another shitty player making a name for himself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes thats simpliest way of destroying your group pathetic no honor, no pride group..Bunch of cowards with no loyalty.. Thats the way to destroy all of you noobs.

Okay you have fun waiting for Punch to... turn inactive while you noble barbs and mass recruit. While Punch y'know, actually takes enemy villages.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay you have fun waiting for Punch to... turn inactive while you noble barbs and mass recruit. While Punch y'know, actually takes enemy villages.

Yea and you a crappy player with no loyalty, coward, ignorant, no honor and no pride.

Why do I reply to you? Your a coward.....

DeletedUser

Yea and you a crappy player with no loyalty, coward, ignorant, no honor and no pride.

Why do I reply to you? Your a coward.....

If this was a debate and you were more concerned with making valid arguments I'd call you out on an ad hominem, attacking the person instead of their arguments because you have no real reply.

I can easily say you're overly arrogant, moronic, brash, overbearing, ignorant... But instead I'm choosing to keep it to whats pertinent. Even if all those character traits were true, except the first, would any of them stop me kicking your ass in game? No.

DeletedUser

You sound butthurt. I do pose a question to you though: what is the point of playing the game if you don't enjoy doing so?

Mr Lanky obviously enjoys playing with his friends, so why should he do otherwise?

@ Lanky, you should block ampac; it is what I have done and it makes life so much more... intelligent. A strange concept, but you'll understand when you see this:

This message is hidden because ampac is on your ignore list.

Rather than some ignorant and single-minded comment.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: 18/07/2011 06:00:00 to 12/09/2011 01:35:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 167
Difference: 148

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,944,260
Side 2: 1,540,210
Difference: 1,404,050

chart
[/SPOIL]

Things are still moving pretty slowly, and WIN are only taking 53% of the amount enemy villages that Punch! is. Someone in WIN (Maker?) commented a while ago that they'd be making a come back (because it isn't a huge gap), but it has yet to materialise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To my two New favorite Friends.

The Spoon and Lemming
(AKA Mr. Troll-Tastic and He who has no original thought)

My feelings nor my ass has been hurt in any way shape or form. But I do appreciate a man who tries to take care of a little lady. So Spoony I thank you. I also found it admirable that you had to come to Lanky's rescue. You truly are Troll-Tastic and I mean that in the best way possible.

As far as Name calling: The game lemmings was a cute game back in the early 90s that allowed you to attempt to try and save a group on mindless characters from falling into the pit of despair while they walked mindlessly to salvation.

Mr. Lemming Your admission to following your friends from an earlier post shows your propensity to make decisions based on following what others do. I was merely suggesting you make your own path... Follow your own marching music. But you may have needed to copy and paste what I wrote. Mail it to them so they could tell you what I was really getting on about. IN that case I do hope your friends help you with the rest of your day to day routine functions. Like using the toilet or washing one's hands.

My suggestion still holds. Make your own path and march to your own drum... It will serve you better in the long run. Thus Endeth the lesson.

DeletedUser

To my two New favorite Friends.

The Spoon and Lemming
(AKA Mr. Troll-Tastic and He who has no original thought)

My feelings nor my ass has been hurt in any way shape or form. But I do appreciate a man who tries to take care of a little lady. So Spoony I thank you. I also found it admirable that you had to come to Lanky's rescue. You truly are Troll-Tastic and I mean that in the best way possible.

As far as Name calling: The game lemmings was a cute game back in the early 90s that allowed you to attempt to try and save a group on mindless characters from falling into the pit of despair while they walked mindlessly to salvation.

Mr. Lemming Your admission to following your friends from an earlier post shows your propensity to make decisions based on following what others do. I was merely suggesting you make your own path... Follow your own marching music. But you may have needed to copy and paste what I wrote. Mail it to them so they could tell you what I was really getting on about. IN that case I do hope your friends help you with the rest of your day to day routine functions. Like using the toilet or washing one's hands.

My suggestion still holds. Make your own path and march to your own drum... It will serve you better in the long run. Thus Endeth the lesson.

My chivalry has always been one of my most desirable traits. But that is neither here nor there. I find it amusing you are criticizing Lanky for 'not making his own decision' when he rather plainly has stated he did (with an explanation to boot!); though I believe it is implied anyway.

His friends left WIN and as he enjoys playing with them, he also left WIN. You are making him out to have mindlessly followed them to Punch! because they are his friends and he can't make his own decisions. When in reality, they are his friends, so he decided to join Punch! with them.

As Lanky said before, you are just upset that his decision was contrary to you and your interests. I really don't understand what you are hoping to achieve with this argument but oh well, whatever floats your boat. ^^

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 584
Side 2: 452
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 31
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,047,250
Side 2: 3,844,816
Difference: 1,202,434

chart

Side 1: 502,581
Side 2: 293,815
Difference: 208,766

chart
[/SPOIL]

Some Stats to keep this informative. And to Help Spooner feel good about talking me down from my violent bits of rage and upset-ness (another new word... I'm a giver)

Just teaching the social infant a thing about individuality and letting his voice be a part in his own decision making. Because I am a giver and I give.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this thread have no sense , 85% of people posted here did nothing in tis war besides posting on forum

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 584
Side 2: 452
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 31
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,047,250
Side 2: 3,844,816
Difference: 1,202,434

chart

Side 1: 502,581
Side 2: 293,815
Difference: 208,766

chart
[/SPOIL]

Some Stats to keep this informative. And to Help Spooner feel good about talking me down from my violent bits of rage and upset-ness (another new word... I'm a giver)

Just teaching the social infant a thing about individuality and letting his voice be a part in his own decision making. Because I am a giver and I give.

I did post some stats + a comment in a post of mine above yanno, not my fault you are either blind or choose to ignore such things.

DeletedUser

*Sigh* yes because I leave Win to join Punch without someone telling me to and I'm a lemming follower. But if I leave Punch and join Win because someone is insinuating that I do I'm suddenly 'marching to my own beat'. Basically everything that Calmir has said.

I think that this is a fairly slow burning war to be honest, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount going on at the moment, maybe it will pick up soon.

DeletedUser37628

The entire situation with !!PA!! is utterly laughable. Good job, punch... I think we need a new nickname for you lot... Punch the Poachers. I like that... I'll just shorten it to poachers for ease of use. Very fine job, poachers.