Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser97155

Yeah, I understand what your point was. My point was that yours was not valid. Again... nice try. The situation with ZOMBIE was very different than the situation between our tribes.

You're an idiot. You are arguing the nominal point ever.

Zombie lead, we won. You have an early lead, I'm very confident we're gonna win. That was my ONLY point, and apparently you don't understand that. You can have a difference of opinon if you want, but that doesn't mean my point isn't valid.

DeletedUser37628

Zombie lead- they didn't lead at the end. That was my only point...

Zombie lead, we won. You have an early lead, I'm very confident we're gonna win. That was my ONLY point

You need to make up your mind :icon_wink:

If the first quote above is the case, your post was COMPLETELY unrelated. If the second quote above is the case, then I will again point out that there are a multitude of differences between the situations in question :icon_rolleyes:. Keep trying, you'll get there.

DeletedUser

You're an idiot. You are arguing the nominal point ever.

Zombie lead, we won. You have an early lead, I'm very confident we're gonna win. That was my ONLY point, and apparently you don't understand that. You can have a difference of opinon if you want, but that doesn't mean my point isn't valid.

oh , what is it " TEH RAGEEE" from mentally retarded person ? Punch! can win only one way , if find some traitors , but looks like boarder players already seen how it work, so i can bet it will be long long way of gifting grounds from Punch! to WIN!

DeletedUser97155

You need to make up your mind :icon_wink:

If the first quote above is the case, your post was COMPLETELY unrelated. If the second quote above is the case, then I will again point out that there are a multitude of differences between the situations in question :icon_rolleyes:. Keep trying, you'll get there.

I must have misspoke. I guess what I was trying to say is that you may have an early lead, but I'm sure PUNCH! will have the lead at the end. Sorry for the confusion.

Does Win not contain members that have at one point been in all the tribe's I've listed? Didn't the majority of the south merge into one tribe, or am I missing something? My list is a little extreme, but you can't say with a straight face that WIN! haven't huggled to rank 1; and you definitely don't have a right to criticize any other tribes for merging either. You may not have done this yourself- but few a people in your tribe are making complete fools of your guys with their behavior. Don't let me stop you though, cause there's no way I can be the worst with Maker and Neronous acting like kids.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must have misspoke. I guess what I was trying to say is that you may have an early lead, but I'm sure PUNCH! will have the lead at the end. Sorry for the confusion.

Does Win not contain members that have at one point been in all the tribe's I've listed? Didn't the majority of the south merge into one tribe, or am I missing something? My list is a little extreme, but you can't say with a straight face that WIN! haven't huggled to rank 1; and you definitely don't have a right to criticize any other tribes for merging either. You may not have done this yourself- but few a people in your tribe are making complete fools of your guys with their behavior. Don't let me stop you though, cause there's no way I can be the worst with Maker and Neronous acting like kids.

Your a whinner, a crybaby....Punch! and WIN! are at war now...So lets talk about this war and stop your yammering about Hugs and Kisses...

Your tribe is the ultimate Hugger Tribe... and alll this time your spreading Lies in the forums saying how good your tribe is...

Well if your tribe is so GOOD! you shouldn't have recruited all those ZOMBIE players a few recruitments will do....But noooooooooooooo.....You recruited all of them......

Why?---I know why cause you cant noble in their continents....You cant beat them.....You cant beat the tribe that you keep on calling NOOBS....

If you cant tottally annihilate a tribe that is called NOOBS what do you call your tribe???.....Well in my case I will call your tribe the NOOBEST tribe....:lol:

DeletedUser97155

Your a whinner, a crybaby....Punch! and WIN! are at war now...So lets talk about this war and stop your yammering about Hugs and Kisses...

Your tribe is the ultimate Hugger Tribe... and alll this time your spreading Lies in the forums saying how good your tribe is...

Well if your tribe is so GOOD! you shouldn't have recruited all those ZOMBIE players a few recruitments will do....But noooooooooooooo.....You recruited all of them......

Why?---I know why cause you cant noble in their continents....You cant beat them.....You cant beat the tribe that you keep on calling NOOBS....

If you cant tottally annihilate a tribe that is called NOOBS what do you call your tribe???.....Well in my case I will call your tribe the NOOBEST tribe....:lol:

:icon_rolleyes:... I'm not going to dignify this with a response. Just gonna roll my eyes at it :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes:... I'm not going to dignify this with a response. Just gonna roll my eyes at it :icon_rolleyes:

Hahahah cause you cant answer it.....Hugger :lol:

Punch! all talk no brains....Alll thier wars are won by talking....Hahahahahahaha:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oh , what is it " TEH RAGEEE" from mentally retarded person ? Punch! can win only one way , if find some traitors , but looks like boarder players already seen how it work, so i can bet it will be long long way of gifting grounds from Punch! to WIN!

You sir, are a moron. And I am not even trying to insult you with said fact - just stating it in the hope you reach the same conclusion and start posting things that actually make sense.

DeletedUser97155

Hahahah cause you cant answer it.....Hugger :lol:

I don't see any questions there, or even anything remotely close to an actual argument. I see you trying to put a bug up my ass- rather unsuccessfully at that. Unfortunately for you, you don't realize that when you post that way the only person who looks foolish is you.

ampac said:
Punch! all talk no brains....Alll thier wars are won by talking....Hahahahahahaha:icon_biggrin:

:icon_rolleyes: Again, I'm just gonna roll my eyes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As the resident mathematician in all this (coz I use the fingers and toes method)... Since this is a Trench battle and last 48 hours have proven that with a 1 village difference. This will turnout to be a slugfest... Despite Us Battling in the South simultaneously.

Oh NO... The Too front War Argument is coming.... DUCK!

Whew! Just missed me...

As far as the Zombie had the Lead argument... Kinda thinking Zombie ran out of steam when they splatted all over your walls. And I'm no Pythagoras... But you did Outnumber them in villages and we'll assume in troops...:icon_eek:

We have a long haul before us lords and ladies. But I am 86.4% sure We may see a Win! from us. The 13.6% part is my thoughts on an eventual armistice and Group Hug.

DeletedUser

You sir, are a moron. And I am not even trying to insult you with said fact - just stating it in the hope you reach the same conclusion and start posting things that actually make sense.

ur opinion is so important for me , plz keep going
зы : corrupted food

DeletedUser

Both tribes have a big mouth, why not just let the nobles do the talking? -_-

DeletedUser

Both tribes have a big mouth, why not just let the nobles do the talking? -_-

Stage of "just let the nobles do the talking" has not come yet.. stage of fakes & nuking is going on..
So have patience... We are only having friendly (?) discussions in between doing what we are supposed to do :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stage of "just let the nobles do the talking" has not come yet.. stage of fakes & nuking is going on..
So have patience... We are only having friendly (?) discussions in between doing what we are supposed to do :icon_wink:

yep, best way to settle this... Ingame....:lol: