WL is Dominating

DeletedUser

...family tribes! At 48329 points, they are already the 2nd largest family tribe in the world.

Just a random few numbers:

SW - 51586 (#1 if you didn't know)
[BA] - 46225
TWA - 41919
DUSK - 31875
BIO - 30095
~RDK~ - 29974
Mist - 28162
S.O.T - 19564

And if you didn't notice or care that they were playing this world, it's because their highest rank is only 125.

(Please note, the WL family will still remain irrelevant in this world.)

DeletedUser

well this is a retarted amount of familys

i agree totally, i mean when are some of these guys goign to learn that they will most likely fail if they mass recruit, i mean 2 or 3 tribes is ok for a family but 4,5, and 6 is just horrible

DeletedUser18543

To be honest I actually see familys being made by popular and experienced players in the future because of the new forum settings. I wouldnt be surprised if they worked either

shadowbuzo

To be honest I actually see familys being made by popular and experienced players in the future because of the new forum settings. I wouldnt be surprised if they worked either

Nah Family tribes are destined to fail.
And that's it.

DeletedUser43619

Family = seeking safety in numbers.
very few succeed.
Others simply end up becoming families to other tribes till they disband :icon_razz:

cursednova

great now you've pointed the families out they will all join and become one massive family...*sigh*

DeletedUser

I love family tribes and for that reason I want to rim em all.

DeletedUser

Families only work late in the game! Early on they just suck from mass recruitment.

DeletedUser22924

yhea u shuld see w6 there's RM family and the SIN family, they rule most of the world

DeletedUser22924

yes they do, but not as big as us anyways(this isnt about w6) families tribes nver work early cause everyone is still on top of each other later one is when families will work( if done properly)

DeletedUser

Number of players does not a winning family/tribe make.

Activity and skill counts for a lot more and I think we'll see many of the "larger" family tribes shrinking as they realise not all their family members are actually doing something constructive or something at all.

DeletedUser

Its funny cause most are from W18 <.<

SW - 51586
[BA] - 46225 - w18
TWA - 41919 - w18
DUSK - 31875 -w18
BIO - 30095
~RDK~ - 29974
Mist - 28162
S.O.T - 19564

tomas torquemada

Liquid C;2716866[FONT=Courier New said:
(Please note, the WL family will still remain irrelevant in this world.)[/FONT]

Before writing off The Warlords, have a look at K47 and see how irrelevant we are in that continent.

ALL the warlord players in that continent

1) have a single command structure (eg one diplomat, dukes, etc),
2) use one single set of forums (neither of the two halves of the tribe have any unique forums) to ensure good communication
3) I am making sure the team players are getting to know each other in the spam areas and having fun (people tend to be more active when having fun) to ensure the team trust and understand one another and act as a team.

etc

If you want to discuss this any further feel free to email me in game.

TT

DeletedUser

For your sake, I hope you're better in this world than you were in W1. :lol:

tomas torquemada

For your sake, I hope you're better in this world than you were in W1. :lol:

The tribe will be as I am not personally from world one, WL have incorporated people into heirachy from other world experience.

And being honest, I have brought my own personal style with me, hence in K47 we occupy 2 of the top 3 rank positions in the continent, and the top ranks of the tribe are rank 46 in world (which isnt bad considering how far we are from the core, and could be even higher if we shuffle players between the two tribes, but world rank isnt everything at this stage).

For those who like numbers though, WL has 35,500 pts of experienced players in K47, and we are but one part of the WL family.

We are here to stay

TT

DeletedUser22924

i have to tell ya mate, having one set of forums, isnt a very good idea, cause in every tribe that i have been that has tried it never worked and the tribes ussually just die or disband

tomas torquemada

i have to tell ya mate, having one set of forums, isn’t a very good idea, cause in every tribe that i have been that has tried it never worked and the tribes usually just die or disband

thanks for advice, like most thinks, and with me being online almost constant, I’m keeping an overview of things, and as the tribe and world develops I will change and develop things as I need to.

TT