Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser78112

What would all those reason be?:icon_rolleyes: Wobble is doing very well vs. Yarr, things are only about to get worse for Yarr if they rather fight here than in-game. :X

DeletedUser97878

Says the back stabber. Good one :lol:
If you refer to my earlier posts i did say i would rather backstab a tribe a morons and enjoy it, then slowly depress myself even more. I gave yarr a chance up until the last day, i mean i was trying to save trusts villages up until the last day, i was sitting, sniping.
Yet matthew keeps pointing out that i had no ODA for the war so i must of not participated at all :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: Yarr

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 5
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176,656
Side 2: 46,525
Difference: 130,131

chart
[/spoil]

Well, at least you got 5 caps.

Ah wait, that's right. All 5 were recaps, or at the very least are still Wobble-owned and were recapped by Wobble. Meaning effectively the stats are somewhere near 13 or 14 to 0 in the past 48 hours (depending on when the first cap came around, and who initiated).

Yeah, not complete outplaying at all. In fact, you aren't being completely outplayed until you're...what, exactly? I mean, the villages are coming from multiple players, no caps you make or recaps you make have been kept for 2 days straight now, and Yarr is doing worse overall. Where would you qualify it as being "completely outplayed"? Must we wait until Yarr disbands to say that?

I find that silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sooooo internal issues in Yarr eh? That's what happens when a tribe has lots of merges. Rifts occur and a tribe needs a settling down period before another merge. A tribe needs time for members to build up trust and relations with each other in order to be able to gel as a team. Yarr has had merge after merge after merge, this was or should have been only to be expected.

DeletedUser

Internal issues?

i for one am enjoying myself thoroughly and dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

DeletedUser

So my opinion is wrong because you have a different interpretation of completely outplayed? Ah wait, that's right. This is the internet what more can I expect?

I'm sorry, is there another definition of being completely outplayed? I thought that when you are losing in every way, are hardly even fighting back and keeping your recaps (let alone your caps), that you are being outplayed at every turn. Is there another definition, or must you simply go "Well this is the internet and you disagree because my definition is different because I don't want to look wrong for not knowing the stats" to try and undermine me by using a generic response?

DeletedUser107947

Sooooo internal issues in Yarr eh? That's what happens when a tribe has lots of merges. Rifts occur and a tribe needs a settling down period before another merge. A tribe needs time for members to build up trust and relations with each other in order to be able to gel as a team. Yarr has had merge after merge after merge, this was or should have been only to be expected.

Name 2.

I'm sorry, is there another definition of being completely outplayed? I thought that when you are losing in every way, are hardly even fighting back and keeping your recaps (let alone your caps), that you are being outplayed at every turn. Is there another definition, or must you simply go "Well this is the internet and you disagree because my definition is different because I don't want to look wrong for not knowing the stats" to try and undermine me by using a generic response?

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 Wobble 51.454.899 55.749.018 53 1.051.868 5986 9.313
2 Yarr 46.059.688 52.661.486 55 957.482 5620 9.370

365*.5 = 183*14 = 2562 = 1year @ that rate

2 years to completely noble us out at that rate. dey is 1337.

DeletedUser

Name 2.

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 Wobble 51.454.899 55.749.018 53 1.051.868 5986 9.313
2 Yarr 46.059.688 52.661.486 55 957.482 5620 9.370

365*.5 = 183*14 = 2562 = 1year @ that rate

But considering growth is exponential, makes your point fairly mute. Sooner or later we will come at you with some big op's, and then we will see how you feel about it taking 2 years. Just check the stats, its still about 6 players doing the majority of the work as they are the ones with the front....

DeletedUser107947

But considering growth is exponential, makes your point fairly mute. Sooner or later we will come at you with some big op's, and then we will see how you feel about it taking 2 years. Just check the stats, its still about 6 players doing the majority of the work as they are the ones with the front....

Your point is weak. You haven't ran any big ops? Guess what, neither have we. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, you Op'd Scarlet and BQ, and failed miserably. You ran a big one, and fell at the first hurdle. Its understandable though, without clear defined leadership, it can be hard to get organized.

Which kinda brings me to my second point, we haven't run a big op because as of the moment, there is absolutely no need, we are substantially leading working in small localized groups. Assuming your next comment is a denial of the op you ran being big, Whats your excuse?

DeletedUser

Ohh yeah, because Yarr as a tribe is going to stick around until every single one of their villages is nobled, right. Though i suppose we can look forward to our victory in two years, but then again, i suppose you can look forward to your defeat in two years :)

Your point is weak. You haven't ran any big ops? Guess what, neither have we. :icon_rolleyes:

Well if that's the case, you probably should because, you know, you're loosing?

DeletedUser107947

No, you Op'd Scarlet and BQ, and failed miserably. You ran a big one, and fell at the first hurdle. Its understandable though, without clear defined leadership, it can be hard to get organized.

We never ran an op on BQ. 20 trains sent at scarlet is a big op? If that's what you define as big, then who am I to disagree. :icon_rolleyes:

Ohh yeah, because Yarr as a tribe is going to stick around until every single one of their villages is nobled, right. Though i suppose we can look forward to our victory in two years, but then again, i suppose you can look forward to your defeat in two years :)

Well if that's the case, you probably should because, you know, you're loosing?

You may want to read back a bit before commenting next time. None of us have denied the fact that we are currently losing. The fact is, which was the initial point, you guys have nobled 14 villages in the last 2days - defining that as destroying us or something along those lines which was implied - is simply stupid.

It's not over until it's over.

DeletedUser

We never ran an op on BQ. 20 trains sent at scarlet is a big op? If that's what you define as big, then who am I to disagree. :icon_rolleyes:

Well then why haven't you? I mean its been two weeks, one would assume thats plenty of time to get moving and enact something that could change the landscape of the frontline.

You may want to read back a bit before commenting next time. None of us have denied the fact that we are currently losing. The fact is, which was the initial point, you guys have nobled 14 villages in the last 2days - defining that as destroying us or something along those lines which was implied - is simply stupid.

I am well aware of what has been said, but its kinda fun to continue to point it out. Unfortunately you wouldn't know that feeling -See its fun!

DeletedUser

Is all this really necessary, can't any respect be shown between the two tribes. What's going on atm isn't banter it's just pathetic.

DeletedUser

Is all this really necessary, can't any respect be shown between the two tribes. What's going on atm isn't banter it's just pathetic.

What, Respect has always been there, doesn't mean salt can't be rubbed into the wounds :scout: