Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser85711

What claims is he making? He's stating an observable fact. He never said Wobble will crush Yarr in the war, he said Yarr is currently being outplayed.

DeletedUser

Yes, if we look past the arrogance in his posting mannerisms, it is a fact and Wobble are doing well.

Let me reiterate the word 'well' here. To state that we are being ''completely outplayed'' and posting 48 hour stats of figures that barely reach double digits to help back this point up, is, to be frank, rather funny.

Considering you hit an almost completely empty front blindsided and the fact that there are almost ten thousand villages up for grabs overall, it could be argued that neither tribe is doing brilliantly at all. Obviously not Yarr, and probably not Wobble either.

However, it is still early days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I sent a catnuke to your character so it downgrades from level 1 to 0 :)

A full catnuke just for that? Quite a character I must have, Mr. Distractions.

Like I said, keep the premature, erm, 'claims' coming. I hope for your sake that Wobble do win this war.

Read what Arith said. Furthermore, "for my sake"? Why, are you going to hunt me down and get a mob to tie me to a rock so you can all laugh at me if they don't? Too srs bro.

And for the third time, being completely outplayed is a relative term. You could say Wobble are doing horrible given how much they should or could be doing, or in the general picture, but they are still outplaying Yarr completely at this moment and in the recent history of the war. Rather than improve, the war has begun to go worse for Yarr.

If I say that I am completely outplaying my brother in basketball, I am doing better than him in every way. Did I compare myself to Kobe Bryant? No, no I did not. If I say that I am completely outplaying my sister in soccer, I am doing better than her in every way. Did I compare myself to Lionel Messi? No, no I did not. It doesn't matter what you're saying about how Wobble should or could be doing better, they are outplaying Yarr at every turn.

Hopefully I don't have to say that a fourth time.

DeletedUser

Nope, just a simple 'I hate to say I told you so, but well, I told you so' will suffice.

You're probably just upset at the probable labelled idiots that refuse to accept your stats and the war so far for what it is from a Wobble perspective. Otherwise, I have no idea why you need to reiterate your point, once again.

I hate to go over it again but...Perhaps if you weren't so intent on being a keyboard warrior keen to get your point across, you'd probably accept the objection from Yarr's players at the term 'outplayed' for what it is. Perhaps if Wobble had followed the TW 101, that being; notifying your allies that you plan to drop the pact in place, and not using underhanded tactics to gain enemy villages (perhaps just opportunist). Then perhaps we all might universally agree with you. Dismiss these arguments all you want, it doesn't change anything.

But then this is where the term 'premature' comes into play. Yes, you were underhanded, but you did what was necessary to gain a big advantage when the war kicked off. Yes, Sharkey ultimately proved his loyalty was not in the right place, you also took advantage of that. Finally, yes, it is STILL early days. The problem here is that you don't seem to think this is applicable. This is why I referenced Yarr's history with other tribes. Situations like this are not unbeknownst to us, yet you seem to think your tribe is on such a far superior level, that it simply doesn't matter. Sure we could give further explanations /reasoning as to how and why we may or not do better, ultimately though, what's the point?

Comments like this:

You terrify Wobble and myself, I'm sure.

Everyone wins until they lose or the world ends. Congratulations on your good job this far; if you can manage to stop being outplayed you may yet survive. If. Uphill battle, good luck.

Make it plain that you think this war is won (or imminently so). I mean you have to, right? Be humble. What you're portraying, or rather, how your portraying it, is ugly. Accept the fact that there are opinions as valid as yours and you may (just may) not have to rehash the same things over and over again. Then again, maybe the standard at Wobble is so low that you feel as if you can't win wars and outplay your opponent without having a significant advantage? Yes, I just went there.

tl;dr: You came here to boast and get your point across, not debate.

DeletedUser

A full catnuke just for that? Quite a character I must have, Mr. Distractions.

Read what Arith said. Furthermore, "for my sake"? Why, are you going to hunt me down and get a mob to tie me to a rock so you can all laugh at me if they don't? Too srs bro.

And for the third time, being completely outplayed is a relative term. You could say Wobble are doing horrible given how much they should or could be doing, or in the general picture, but they are still outplaying Yarr completely at this moment and in the recent history of the war. Rather than improve, the war has begun to go worse for Yarr.

If I say that I am completely outplaying my brother in basketball, I am doing better than him in every way. Did I compare myself to Kobe Bryant? No, no I did not. If I say that I am completely outplaying my sister in soccer, I am doing better than her in every way. Did I compare myself to Lionel Messi? No, no I did not. It doesn't matter what you're saying about how Wobble should or could be doing better, they are outplaying Yarr at every turn.

Hopefully I don't have to say that a fourth time.
For the sake of clarity, dafuq?

Although I totally agree, these guys are worse than org. w62 when it come to crying like bitches (femal dogs sense)

edit: Everyone else in this world recognizes that the diplomacy had ended. Stop defending your hapless leadership, buck up and op us, or quit running your mouth.

DeletedUser85711

Yes, if we look past the arrogance in his posting mannerisms, it is a fact and Wobble are doing well.

Let me reiterate the word 'well' here. To state that we are being ''completely outplayed'' and posting 48 hour stats of figures that barely reach double digits to help back this point up, is, to be frank, rather funny.

Considering you hit an almost completely empty front blindsided and the fact that there are almost ten thousand villages up for grabs overall, it could be argued that neither tribe is doing brilliantly at all. Obviously not Yarr, and probably not Wobble either.

Not sure about the north/east side of the tribe, but my front wasn't empty. Were there stacks? Kinda, not really but the villages I hit and took had D in them. I think I posted how many villages I took that had troops in them and it was only like 5/20 that had no troops in them and 1 of them were currently enroute to take my own. We honestly weren't as prepped for the war as quite a few of us would have liked when we declared but it kinda just happened.

DeletedUser

Yes yes. Bunny indeed failed (tho I saved all the people I wanted to and they are still around playing and having fun) after a year of being the only Premade still not merged or changed and in a constant fight and gangbang. Please do compare that with your full active tribe, rank 2 for the most part, not rank 10, and not nearly as gangbanged.

Yarr - Boasted to me, about getting Bunny players and kicking Wobbles ass, and failed. At the moment getting their asses kicked :D Yes, yes I do see a constant.
Wobble, actually using the Bunny players, winning in caps, not having to worry about much but who to target next.

But who am I to say, maybe its all pink and care-free over there too who knows.

Sorry I've just seen your post.

Didn't mean to slander your tribe. It was mainly just an example. Your tribe did well given the circumstances (also over-coming pencil early game). Actually, I mailed you commending your defensive effort against Yarr, so don't take it as an attack.

DeletedUser

Not sure about the north/east side of the tribe, but my front wasn't empty. Were there stacks? Kinda, not really but the villages I hit and took had D in them. I think I posted how many villages I took that had troops in them and it was only like 5/20 that had no troops in them and 1 of them were currently enroute to take my own. We honestly weren't as prepped for the war as quite a few of us would have liked when we declared but it kinda just happened.

Hence why I said 'almost completely empty'. Yeah, we believe you Arith. Still, would of had been nice to be Wobble. =)

DeletedUser53562

I think Bunny have been the best tribe on the world thus far, to be honest.

Battle tested, and thoroughly deserved their places in Wobble.

I would have to respectfully disagree Az... the Bunny players with us now, absolutely, tried and tested, excellent players no doubt, but that tribe as a whole, no way. Dodgy recruitment of inferior players was the only reason we warred them in the first place. Just because the core premade players were and ARE good, does not mean the tribe as a whole was.

Please keep ranting and boasting at how Wobble are completely outplaying Yarr, U6s5l.

No really, please do. This is what we revel in:

Idea! - Boasted and failed.
Care x - Boasted and failed.
Bunny - Boasted and failed.
Slurp! - Boasted and failed.

Do you see a trend?

Oh oh oh... we can do that tooo!!!!!11111!1!!!eleven!!!

Brutal
CRUSH
Beavers
DVADER
Endure
Sporks
Trolls
UMAD
Bunny (oh and I just LOVE how Yarr claim Bunny as a victory when they totally backed off after their epic fail of an op on BQ and co. Let's hope the ones coming up go a bit better! :icon_wink:
NIR

(ALL top 20 tribes I might add at the time we went to war)

In fairness, I don't think anyone is being completely outplayed... except maybe rathisamar's intellect... or lack thereof... but that's another story. :icon_redface: I found that statement to be quite strong. Yarr aren't quite holding their own, but they're not doing too badly either. Yes their op on scarlet failed, but that was a given... you don't op on one of the best players in the enemy tribe without having 110% commitment. No they haven't pulled off any other decent ops, BUT they play as a team. They share reports and work together to get things cleared and nobled and one has to respect that. Unfortunately for them it's just 4-5 players doing that and the backline guys who try to engage generally just end up looking silly, but that could change and I hope it does because it will give everyone something to look forward to.

Bottom line, it's a game, it's about having fun, not getting personal and petty. We're winning now, I would like to think that would continue as all bias aside I am confident we're the better and more cohesive tribe. Having said that, I think if Yarr can pull together they could definitely give us a run for our money.

Let's keep it civil and respectful as I think both tribes deserve as much! <3

DeletedUser

Oh oh oh... we can do that tooo!!!!!11111!1!!!eleven!!!

Brutal
CRUSH
Beavers
DVADER
Endure
Sporks
Trolls
UMAD
Bunny (oh and I just LOVE how Yarr Bunny as a victory when they totally backed off after their epic fail of an op on BQ and co. Let's hope the ones coming up go a bit better! :icon_wink:
NIR

(ALL top 20 tribes I might add at the time we went to war)

You get what I was trying to say. ;p

In fairness, I don't think anyone is being completely outplayed... except maybe rathisamar's intellect... or lack thereof... but that's another story. :icon_redface: I found that statement to be quite strong. Yarr aren't quite holding their own, but they're not doing too badly either. Yes their op on scarlet failed, but that was a given... you don't op on one of the best players in the enemy tribe without having 110% commitment. No they haven't pulled off any other decent ops, BUT they play as a team. They share reports and work together to get things cleared and nobled and one has to respect that. Unfortunately for them it's just 4-5 players doing that and the backline guys who try to engage generally just end up looking silly, but that could change and I hope it does because it will give everyone something to look forward to.

Bottom line, it's a game, it's about having fun, not getting personal and petty. We're winning now, I would like to think that would continue as all bias aside I am confident we're the better and more cohesive tribe. Having said that, I think if Yarr can pull together they could definitely give us a run for our money.

Nice to read such a post, see you real soon! <3

DeletedUser85711

Hence why I said 'almost completely empty'. Yeah, we believe you Arith. Still, would of had been nice to be Wobble. =)

Not sure if my point got across, but doesn't really matter in the end.

NEOCN_c621947wm8b77.jpg

DeletedUser

Nope, just a simple 'I hate to say I told you so, but well, I told you so' will suffice.

You're probably just upset at the probable labelled idiots that refuse to accept your stats and the war so far for what it is from a Wobble perspective. Otherwise, I have no idea why you need to reiterate your point, once again.

I hate to go over it again but...Perhaps if you weren't so intent on being a keyboard warrior keen to get your point across, you'd probably accept the objection from Yarr's players at the term 'outplayed' for what it is. Perhaps if Wobble had followed the TW 101, that being; notifying your allies that you plan to drop the pact in place, and not using underhanded tactics to gain enemy villages (perhaps just opportunist). Then perhaps we all might universally agree with you. Dismiss these arguments all you want, it doesn't change anything.

But then this is where the term 'premature' comes into play. Yes, you were underhanded, but you did what was necessary to gain a big advantage when the war kicked off. Yes, Sharkey ultimately proved his loyalty was not in the right place, you also took advantage of that. Finally, yes, it is STILL early days. The problem here is that you don't seem to think this is applicable. This is why I referenced Yarr's history with other tribes. Situations like this are not unbeknownst to us, yet you seem to think your tribe is on such a far superior level, that it simply doesn't matter. Sure we could give further explanations /reasoning as to how and why we may or not do better, ultimately though, what's the point?

For the umpteenth time, you've brought up nothing I haven't addressed. I said what is currently occurring is an outplaying of Yarr. I pointed out Yarr is doing worse as time goes on, not better. The history doesn't matter, nor does your whining; Yarr IS being outplayed, regardless of how they got to that point. If I say you are dead and you are, then you're dead. You can't say "Well it's not fair, I died because a bullet ricocheted off a wall and killed me". You're dead. Same concept. You are being outplayed. Doesn't matter how it got there, accept what it is and move on. Quit trying to attach phrases like "keyboard warrior", they're boring old tactics to try and label me to poison the well for any points I make.

Comments like this:

Make it plain that you think this war is won (or imminently so). I mean you have to, right? Be humble. What you're portraying, or rather, how your portraying it, is ugly. Accept the fact that there are opinions as valid as yours and you may (just may) not have to rehash the same things over and over again. Then again, maybe the standard at Wobble is so low that you feel as if you can't win wars and outplay your opponent without having a significant advantage? Yes, I just went there.

tl;dr: You came here to boast and get your point across, not debate.

Your opinions are your own. They are not invalidating mine, because you have yet to actually even respond to mine. You instead want to insult me, say "ah you're a keyboard warrior and you're saying this..." When I'm not. I said Yarr could win. I said it was an uphill battle. I said it was an If. Where did I say it was imminently over? I said, word for word, it's "uphill". You are reading into my opinion and filling in what you think I'm saying. Do you realize that you're drawing assumptions off what I say? Filling in my point of view on the future for me? There isn't a single person in Yarr or Wobble who thinks this is not an uphill battle for Yarr, because they are starting and continuing at both a playing and tactical disadvantage. Did I say this? Yes. Did you read into it that I believe Yarr can't win? Yes. Did I say that? No.

Yarr can win. It is unlikely, it is uphill, and it is difficult.

Protip to avoid assuming and putting words in my mouth: Don't say a comment "makes it plain that..." or "implies that..." when you can't know my thoughts. And when responding, pay attention to what I say. It matters.

Here, let me summarize this one more time for you:

1) Yarr is being outplayed. Doesn't matter how, but the situation is worsening for them. And they are being outplayed.
2) Yarr faces an uphill battle given their current, continuing, and worsening disadvantages.
3) Yarr COULD win. It is just less likely than a Wobble victory, which is more likely as the days pass and the gap widens in every stat.

Now, if you want to debate, address one of the three. Actually address them. You know, without excuses. Without insulting me. Without putting words in my mouth. Then maybe we can have a little fun. Until then, "keyboard warrior", we shall see what happens. I don't expect you'll be able to do the above as you yourself appear to be the "keyboard warrior, defender of the weak and underdogs in Yarr against the evil u6s5l. and his horrible 'arrogance'", but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. See? It's possible, if unlikely. Just like a Yarr victory. Get it? Thanks.

DeletedUser107947

^This

@ u6s5l. - Does it make a difference whether or not we know if/which account you play? I'm just curious if you are writing from an outside view without bias, or if you are in wobble (which tbh, no offense, sounds like you are).

Also my 'logic' with those stats was a sarcastic example of why your interpretation of the word 'outplayed' is completely being over-exaggerated in the context of Yarr vs Wobble. I should have extended my argument further to make it more clear, I.e size of the front, amount of attacks exchanged, amount of ODA/ODD, etc etc, so I apologise if i wasn't clear enough.

DeletedUser

^This

@ u6s5l. - Does it make a difference whether or not we know if/which account you play? I'm just curious if you are writing from an outside view without bias, or if you are in wobble (which tbh, no offense, sounds like you are).

Also my 'logic' with those stats was a sarcastic example of why your interpretation of the word 'outplayed' is completely being over-exaggerated in the context of Yarr vs Wobble. I should have extended my argument further to make it more clear, I.e size of the front, amount of attacks exchanged, amount of ODA/ODD, etc etc, so I apologise if i wasn't clear enough.

The argument still has no relevance, so it doesn't matter how "clear it was" if it was a response to the outplayed comment.

No, I am not in Wobble or the world.

/cue all the "oh u r not no historee u no play world get out!!!!11!1" guys.

DeletedUser

For the umpteenth time, you've brought up nothing I haven't addressed. I said what is currently occurring is an outplaying of Yarr. I pointed out Yarr is doing worse as time goes on, not better. The history doesn't matter, nor does your whining; Yarr IS being outplayed, regardless of how they got to that point. If I say you are dead and you are, then you're dead. You can't say "Well it's not fair, I died because a bullet ricocheted off a wall and killed me". You're dead. Same concept. You are being outplayed. Doesn't matter how it got there, accept what it is and move on. Quit trying to attach phrases like "keyboard warrior", they're boring old tactics to try and label me to poison the well for any points I make.

Your opinions are your own. They are not invalidating mine, because you have yet to actually even respond to mine. You instead want to insult me, say "ah you're a keyboard warrior and you're saying this..." When I'm not. I said Yarr could win. I said it was an uphill battle. I said it was an If. Where did I say it was imminently over? I said, word for word, it's "uphill". You are reading into my opinion and filling in what you think I'm saying. Do you realize that you're drawing assumptions off what I say? Filling in my point of view on the future for me? There isn't a single person in Yarr or Wobble who thinks this is not an uphill battle for Yarr, because they are starting and continuing at both a playing and tactical disadvantage. Did I say this? Yes. Did you read into it that I believe Yarr can't win? Yes. Did I say that? No.

Yarr can win. It is unlikely, it is uphill, and it is difficult.

Protip to avoid assuming and putting words in my mouth: Don't say a comment "makes it plain that..." or "implies that..." when you can't know my thoughts. And when responding, pay attention to what I say. It matters.

Here, let me summarize this one more time for you:

1) Yarr is being outplayed. Doesn't matter how, but the situation is worsening for them. And they are being outplayed.
2) Yarr faces an uphill battle given their current, continuing, and worsening disadvantages.
3) Yarr COULD win. It is just less likely than a Wobble victory, which is more likely as the days pass and the gap widens in every stat.

Now, if you want to debate, address one of the three. Actually address them. You know, without excuses. Without insulting me. Without putting words in my mouth. Then maybe we can have a little fun. Until then, "keyboard warrior", we shall see what happens. I don't expect you'll be able to do the above as you yourself appear to be the "keyboard warrior, defender of the weak and underdogs in Yarr against the evil u6s5l. and his horrible 'arrogance'", but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. See? It's possible, if unlikely. Just like a Yarr victory. Get it? Thanks.

tl;dr:

What I say is paramount; no other opinion matters.

Edit: Everyone has paid perfect attention to what you had to say. That's not me putting words in your mouth, that's just your posting manner and the way you come across.

Given that you've admitted you have no account in Wobble, it's now understandable why you are so obtuse. Not a keyboard warrior? Could of proved me wrong.

DeletedUser

No. Yarr is not being outplayed. Wobble has better participation and coordination (imo), but that is the advantage they hold, not outplaying Yarr.

I don't think anyone disagrees with this. Yarr is behind. Wobble deserve great credit for the lead they have got. They will also have to work hard for any bigger lead.

Any 13 year old who'd glanced at statistics could tell you that.

All I see here is posturing trying to discourage impartial forum personalities from commenting on your post in fear of being rejected. It weakens your argument. Please stop trying to mask what you say behind a layer of "reputation" from past worlds. I have no idea who you were before you came here, and from what I've seen you're a less than respectable poster, resorting to manipulation and misinterpretation of stats (which you conclude to be fact rather than your opinion) rather than fair representations.

BUT they play as a team. They share reports and work together to get things cleared and nobled and one has to respect that. Unfortunately for them it's just 4-5 players doing that and the backline guys who try to engage generally just end up looking silly, but that could change and I hope it does because it will give everyone something to look forward to.

Probably the most truthful post I've seen in this thread. Yarr play better as a group, but the group that does is far too small.

We try to make it as hard as possible, and will continue to do so ;)

<3; Sam.