Womble Mumble - Merge Discussion?

DeletedUser49248

uhh too bad you are wrong ONCE again CC. Get your facts right before posting here. You are truely this scrub of this world/forums haha

How does it matter whether there was a mutiny or whatever the shit happened? We are here to discuss this merge, why are we dwelling on the past which makes no difference now?
I know you might say that it makes a difference to the tribe's history and how it came to be, but yet again, I would like to repeat - It's a LOT more on what these tribes do AFTER they merge.

I personally think they will last for awhile, seeing as though this is a thought out move unlike the XiE move. Unfortunately for the Gnombles they chose the worst time to merge for the external's sake because we just saw the fall of a ranked 1 merge, XiE. However, as I said, looks like a good move, would like to see them push the core or fight SOB now...

As far as I seem to remember, there were a lot of "thumbs up" for the XiE Merge at the beginning.
But yes, I agree, their way to prove themselves would be to fight some awesome people to show that they're more awesome. And then continue their awesome league =P
But zomg! =O Rather than just pushing towards the Core, I see three really good options for them -
a) Push outwards into the rim, towards NSM and since they already have a presence in that K, they can use that place to strengthen their core so as to support their front-lines well enough (seeing as they have such a huge war front);
b) Kick SOB's ass (or try to) and converge into that K - is a good option since they can attack from two fronts into that K;
c) Make a move on AOS (or try to =P) just like they would with SOB

Of course, these speculations are purely based on their geographical location, since I have no other information about them =P (like diplomatic stance, etc etc)

But zomg! =O it's all on our ebb-gebb's next lovely move =)

DeletedUser

haha yeah i think he is...and obviously if your dukes didn't listen, your plans were just plan out dumb. Also you aren't a baron of Womble or GNOME, so you don't know anything about our tribe now
:icon_neutral: I never commented on either of those tribes policies I was talking about my own.

hallzyjake

basically what im trying to say is that Womble and Gnome attacked tribes that were already in the middle of multiple wars (not that theres anything wrong with that)

really CC? Really now haha. I'm saying don't talk about who we are at war with, when you know NOTHING of us. We don't budge into other people's wars unless its necessary. We start our own wars.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late post.But I guess I could slip a small personal comment?:icon_idea:
This merge will work on a long term which I am sure and since walshaw has quit ig he must have thought it out.Sadly this will mark the end of this world.We will soon see some more merge wars and the world will come to a stalemate.For this I will always be a bit mad at our current no:1 tribe:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

really CC? Really now haha. I'm saying don't talk about who we are at war with, when you know NOTHING of us. We don't budge into other people's wars unless its necessary. We start our own wars.

Oh I guess I just imagined the 6 or so large members you guys took down while they were being hit by CD and Gnome. And the 4 or so academy members you guys attacked. Man I thought that actually happened! :icon_eek:

hallzyjake

We weren't at war with GNOME though, we have been allies for a while. We didn't go to war then take their strongest players. We have been planning this for a long time CC. What academy players are you talking about? Neither GNOME or Womble ever had an academy tribe

DeletedUser

We weren't at war with GNOME though, we have been allies for a while. We didn't go to war then take their strongest players. We have been planning this for a long time CC. What academy players are you talking about? Neither GNOME or Womble ever had an academy tribe

Im talking about AOP what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Hydra (676|238) K26 7,484 harkness314 [EB-GBs] Nomnomlaneevo [LYG] 04th Jul 2010 - 01:42:59

This nobling is basically a death throw, as it and most of his other villages are already taken.

galesbury (650|195) K16 2,573 T-Wrecks [EB-GBs] mightythor [-DOGS-] 03rd Jul 2010 - 07:26:32

Same here

In fact, the only legitimate nobling against this tribe in the last 10 days is:

KC 10 (696|432) K46 4,587 luigimitch [EB-GBs] Tahawli [AOS] 28th Jun 2010 - 17:46:04

Glad to see people have time to post 6 pages of flames rather than doing something about it :)

DeletedUser

Hydra (676|238) K26 7,484 harkness314 [EB-GBs] Nomnomlaneevo [LYG] 04th Jul 2010 - 01:42:59

This nobling is basically a death throw, as it and most of his other villages are already taken.

galesbury (650|195) K16 2,573 T-Wrecks [EB-GBs] mightythor [-DOGS-] 03rd Jul 2010 - 07:26:32

Same here

In fact, the only legitimate nobling against this tribe in the last 10 days is:

KC 10 (696|432) K46 4,587 luigimitch [EB-GBs] Tahawli [AOS] 28th Jun 2010 - 17:46:04

Glad to see people have time to post 6 pages of flames rather than doing something about it :)

Actually that town was given to Tahawli as it was in their territory. It wasn't a fight for the town :p