Womble Mumble - Merge Discussion?

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong but.... Weren't you one of the ones that complained about S²ORM's massive merges in w24? Then again I can see Womble becoming the Dues of w48. w24, GUARDA + KINGS merged to form Dues, w48 Womble + GNOME merged to form the Womble today.

Pfft, we both know it was under different circumstances. V-V-V was dead, and there were only 5 or 6 of us really left (the others were inactive, yeah those inactive rumors were true :icon_razz:). I complained about that one and fought it. ^^ I think I even took a dues account for a little while :lol:.

I see what you mean, though. It is under very different circumstances, like I said and I think your comparison is fairly accurate. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then we can talk about the coalition, basically every top 5 tribe in a womble K banding together and inviting neighboring powers. Members of the coalition were: Spank, Mighty, CD, NSM, »M«, Mayhem, AND, ~WE~, NEE, and ~AOP~. Those are just the ones I know about, I hear there were about 15-20 tribes in the coalition, and I know they invited Syn. You can call us huggers all you want, but the merging of one superpower into us that was basically just saving a drama filled war isn't something to make someone a hugger

I don't know where you got your Info about that Coaliton, But SPANK was never in that coalition... Infact SPANK was warring that coalition...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

agree with CEO this just proves the womble is trying to rationalize this merge with liez

DeletedUser

Whatever you want to call it then... I heard from the K48 SPANK members that a Coalition was formed to stop SPANK (while we were already warring those Tribes, suposed to be in that coaltion) Either way those tribes had connections with eachother.

The Carpathian

I don't know where you got your Info about that Coaliton, But SPANK was never in that coalition... Infact SPANK was warring that coalition...:icon_rolleyes:

the coalition zrip speaks of was a group of tribes that were going to hit us from all sides that noam chompsky basically made up(from what i hear).

at the time it included o_O, SubV, Mighty, SPANK, and the rest were a bunch of nubby rim tribes.

naturally after speaking with the larger tribes about said coalition it was found to be untruthful that any sizable tribe was going to participate.

so what was left was a bunch of small, nubby tribes, forming this "Coalition of the Willing" as they called it, to take us down. lol. we all see how well thats working.

DeletedUser

Whatever you want to call it then... I heard from the K48 SPANK members that a Coalition was formed to stop SPANK (while we were already warring those Tribes, suposed to be in that coaltion) Either way those tribes had connections with eachother.
yes there was a small coalation against spank i know cause i remember cordinating agains FRESH, MINTY, AOP, NWO, PoloNW

The Carpathian

agree with CEO this just proves the womble is trying to rationalize this merge with liez

im not trying to rationalize anything lol. why would i find it necessary to rationalize anything to anyone? lol.

we did what we did. get over it. just because you dont like it doesnt mean were going to not do it lol.

The Carpathian

i belive this is two times now :icon_eek:
but more proof of the gnomble failure is this they trun me down but they take in that ^ :lol:

glad to see the reason why you're so butt hurt is because you dont have a spot in our WONDERFUL tribe. lol.

DeletedUser

glad to see the reason why you're so butt hurt is because you dont have a spot in our WONDERFUL tribe. lol.
actually now that this has happend im rather glad not to be in it im just sad cause you stole my Spanking buddies

The Carpathian

actually now that this has happend im rather glad not to be in it im just sad cause you stole my Spanking buddies

no youre just in the tribe that merged with Xwolf1 to stay in the top ten. loads better than what we did.

Repinski

Hey guys! Were all bashing Womble but no one has anything to say about GNOME? Well I do!

muclk.png

Courtesy of Kent the lovable noob of w48.

DeletedUser

sad, i go to work for 8 hours and come back to kenster still crying.

louisachewit

Lol, that pic is so funny :lol: shame it is just a propaganda :icon_sad:

Repinski

sad, i go to work for 8 hours and come back to kenster still crying.

Lol I requested the pic in Kent's paint shop. I wanted to share the bashing with GNOMIES :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please dont try your hand at graphic design.....

Moreover apparently you guys dont understand what i have said in about 3 different posts. We dont need to "Rationalize" our merge to you. You dont effect our decisions and dont even come into consideration.

We have claimed no greatness but the crying continues. We have acknowledged our member count but the crying continues. We will continue to fight and expand and the crying will continue.

Recruitment is closed from the point of merge on. Will we be taking in new members from here on out? No. Why? because thats what leadership knows is best. Concern yourselves with your own tribes and stop Sobbing because someone merged in the world.

Repinski

Lost, just shut up. I honestly don't think anyone cares as to what you have to say. This is w48 and merges have and always will be bashed. And seriously trying to make me not flame is just a waist of your time. I'm a member of the CLEAN crew. We shredded Azura so bad on these forums they ended up disbanding.

DeletedUser

Lost, just shut up. I honestly don't think anyone cares as to what you have to say. This is w48 and merges have and always will be bashed. And seriously trying to make me not flame is just a waist of your time. I'm a member of the CLEAN crew. We shredded Azura so bad on these forums they ended up disbanding.

LOL Flame away Repinski. Again i dont think you read my post, your flaming doesnt effect leadship decisions.

"clean crew" is that supposed to me something to me? Since when does Flaming make you awesome?