Womble Mumble - Merge Discussion?

Repinski

Lost, I have read every word written in this thread. I never said my flames affected you or would change the mind of your leadership. But with merges comes flames, and if your just going to repeat yourself over and over, it would be wiser to just remain silent. I am sure anyone who has been a member of these forums for a decent amount of time can inform you of this.

DeletedUser

agree with CEO this just proves the womble is trying to rationalize this merge with liez
Don't make me log into my account and post some mails. I can prove every tribe. Even up to two or three weeks ago sob were gonna still hit us after mighty asked them. Got the mail to prove it. Plus CD. Spank were gonna hit us two weels after mighty. And got mails about all the tribes in our k too. However spank did threaten us with o_O subv and flame as well lol

DeletedUser49248

Lost, I have read every word written in this thread. I never said my flames affected you or would change the mind of your leadership. But with merges comes flames, and if your just going to repeat yourself over and over, it would be wiser to just remain silent. I am sure anyone who has been a member of these forums for a decent amount of time can inform you of this.

Yesh, please keep talking.

7.png

We're all listening to you =P

And Lost, if you don't care about whatever the hell he is saying. If it doesn't affect you at all. If your leadership is not affected at all. If nobody is going to shit their pants at all, then stop complaining o_O

Repinski

Arth who the hell are you? I have never seen you post here before.

DeletedUser

Don't make me log into my account and post some mails. I can prove every tribe. Even up to two or three weeks ago sob were gonna still hit us after mighty asked them. Got the mail to prove it. Plus CD. Spank were gonna hit us two weels after mighty. And got mails about all the tribes in our k too. However spank did threaten us with o_O subv and flame as well lol

Walsh, I have nothing but respect for you, but I had never contacted SOB about hitting Womble. The only tribe I had intentions of hitting Womble side by side with were SPANK.

Yes, I did contact CD. But that was mainly for defensive purposes, as I believed that we were next on Womble's hit list.

DeletedUser49248

Arth who the hell are you? I have never seen you post here before.

Do I need to be somebody to post? :\
I just read the forums often, couldn't resist posting to stop you guys tho =P
and as far as i know, I'm pretty happy with who I am =O
so stop worrying with who I am and get on with flaming.

On Topic.

Look at the map, the rim's one of the strongest positions, and by merging out here, ebbg (or something) have taken up pretty much total command of the north-east rim. True that they are spread out, but that just means more choices for what to do. Of course, I have gone through pointless merges too (as in being part of them =P), but it's only 25% on what you begin with; 75% is on how you handle it, so let's just see how they handle it. =P

Sorry, it's EB-GBs =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do I need to be somebody to post? :\
I just read the forums often, couldn't resist posting to stop you guys tho =P
and as far as i know, I'm pretty happy with who I am =O
so stop worrying with who I am and get on with flaming.

On Topic.

Look at the map, the rim's one of the strongest positions, and by merging out here, ebbg (or something) have taken up pretty much total command of the north-east rim. True that they are spread out, but that just means more choices for what to do. Of course, I have gone through pointless merges too (as in being part of them =P), but it's only 25% on what you begin with; 75% is on how you handle it, so let's just see how they handle it. =P

Sorry, it's EB-GBs =P

I like you!!!

I agree - they are pretty much an unstoppable force right now, but it could all fail with 1 strong tribe taking action against them while they are unorganised...

Hint hint ;)

DeletedUser

yes there was a small coalation against spank i know cause i remember cordinating agains FRESH, MINTY, AOP, NWO, PoloNW

This is completely true but the stuff about us hugin up to SPANK, CD and I think some one mentioned Mayhem is completely false. AOP has been been in a constant state of war with SPANK, CD, GNOME and a couple small local instigators.

DeletedUser

basically what im trying to say is that Womble and Gnome attacked tribes that were already in the middle of multiple wars (not that theres anything wrong with that)

hallzyjake

uhh too bad you are wrong ONCE again CC. Get your facts right before posting here. You are truely this scrub of this world/forums haha

DeletedUser

uhh too bad you are wrong ONCE again CC. Get your facts right before posting here. You are truely this scrub of this world/forums haha

Yeah cause I have no idea whats going on in a tribe Im a baron in. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cough *it did* cough anyway, the merge seems to be to the benefit of both tribes, I'm really not going to make an official stance on this topic until Womble, I'm sorry, Gnombles are tested, and fight a tribe that's actually a match against them, unlike their previous encounters against lowly rim tribes. I personally think they will last for awhile, seeing as though this is a thought out move unlike the XiE move. Unfortunately for the Gnombles they chose the worst time to merge for the external's sake because we just saw the fall of a ranked 1 merge, XiE. However, as I said, looks like a good move, would like to see them push the core or fight SOB now...

DeletedUser

But wait! Define thought out.

Thought Out Merge: The leaders and/or dukes of both parties have willingly been agreed to the merge and have notified the members of the tribes. Merge must be of both tribes benefit in terms of location, diplomacy and geography. The leaders must have majority support from its members and must choose a favorable time to merge.

DeletedUser

Well, someone in the tribes said they had been deliberating over this issue for months so obviously they put some thought into it, and seeing as though the council knew (unlike the XiE merge) and no one of significance left, it seems like a "thought out move", of which everyone was informed and ready for

DeletedUser

Your a baron? That tribe must fail horribly. :lol:

Most of the stuff I wanted to do wasnt accepted by the duke's. Mainly getting rid of players with low OD, players who arent nobling enemies, and people that were below a certain amount of points. Ill admit im not the best player but I know how to run stuff pretty well.

DeletedUser

Most of the stuff I wanted to do wasnt accepted by the duke's. Mainly getting rid of players with low OD, players who arent nobling enemies, and people that were below a certain amount of points. Ill admit im not the best player but I know how to run stuff pretty well.

Aren't you the guy with one village?

hallzyjake

haha yeah i think he is...and obviously if your dukes didn't listen, your plans were just plan out dumb. Also you aren't a baron of Womble or GNOME, so you don't know anything about our tribe now