Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

For someone who wants a ceasefire with womble, someone is doing a lot of bitching about us. If we are so bad why approach us as you have nothing to worry about, do you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys would love to merge with Pirana wouldn't you! Damn that tribe member limit! It really is a kick in the stones at times isn't it! :icon_sad:

Me ? No :) Crash ? I dont know.

For someone who wants a ceasefire with womble, someone is doing a lot of bitching about us. If we are so bad why approach us as you have nothing to worry about, do you? :icon_rolleyes:

where did i said you are nothing to worry about ? quote me please :) especially when i'm tribeless and has no intention of returning to crash.
If we are so bad why approach us as you have nothing to worry about, do you? :icon_rolleyes:

what i told you exactly was "if crash attacked me give me a break so i can war them and have fun."
what make you think i change my opinion over tribes becuz of a ceasefire ?

warring against who?

Mr. Genius, PIRANA has only fought 2 major tribes so far (SubV and Womble) and theyre losing (or lost...past tense) to BOTH. other than that, you cant call other fightings as "wars" since its just casual killing against noobish tribes and weaklings.

half right. Crash already has inactivity prob...and i dont see Womble's frontliners going inactive anytime soon

Mrs first of all :)

PIRANA been warring me since SubV and after that Crash. true they been losing thats cause like 70% of their players are shit in game but they have some real good ones too like dkler. he proved me to be quiet an aggressive player with enough skills of warring , i did saw your kind of attacls when i was sitting tolanis and filipok and i can say he been playing the game better than you at least :)

half right. Crash already has inactivity prob...and i dont see Womble's frontliners going inactive anytime soon

Crash has inactivity :) but not that much that they can't handle...and well i never could foretell skunk15 delete his account :) but he did. no one know what future brings so i'm not agree with your insurance of none of womble frontliners going inactive anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have a low opinion of womble, but dont want us to attack.

You boast that you fought pirana practically on your own. crash+womble = pirana member size. So If womble are crap, and are still better than crash, yet you have amazing skills, hense the constant bashing accounts that have done a lot more than you in this world (yes you will play the I dont play this world seriously excuse), you cant really say squat. Or you can take on both tribes at once, can you not?

I just found out this week, we no longer have a spy in crash. co-incidence same week you were kicked :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well everybody here know i was your spy :) and your secret lover at same time i must say.

You have a low opinion of womble, but dont want us to attack.
true.

You boast that you fought pirana practically on your own. crash+womble = pirana member size. So If womble are crap, and are still better than crash, yet you have amazing skills, hense the constant bashing accounts that have done a lot more than you in this world (yes you will play the I dont play this world seriously excuse), you cant really say squat. Or you can take on both tribes at once, can you not?

I just found out this week, we no longer have a spy in crash. co-incidence same week you were kicked :icon_eek:
Pirana had a limited front line with me. i'm surrounded by crash and womble.

feel the difference noob. and who says i can take around 100 players by my own ? lol.

DeletedUser

well everybody here know i was your spy :) and your secret lover at same time i must say.

true.

Nah I have standards :icon_wink:

feel the difference noob.

Well I thought no one on this world is as good as you and we are all inferior to your ability, so what is the issue? For 5 months in this war all you did was nuke me when we told your spy I was going to quit if I got catted. You can say what you did with sits, yet only one NON front line account was kicked when you left :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

actually i had -ATA- when i got kicked. somebody ended the sit apparently , and i stopped sitting accounts in crash since FCB is gone :) and been quiet inactive this last month.(even on external forum)

playing need motivation walsh :) and crash failed to motivate me enough to play my acc tho i yet enjoy posting on this forums.

Nah I have standards :icon_wink:

just lol.........

DeletedUser

Sarah isn't in CRASH anymore :p

I still associate her with CRASH. She must still be playing if she's still trawling through the forums, just under a different alias in game. Sarah probably is caglen.

She's not denying it so I'm just going to assume its true :D Sarah is Caglen... See, they have the same second letter of their names, thats strong enough proof is it not?

Repinski

It's more the Western Wombles fighting PIRANA but yeah your right Ramesh.

DeletedUser

2 sides not four corners :p

BUT I'll give Womble credit where it's due they're beating PIRANA (unless you manipulate stuff (Yes Rep, I'm looking at you :3) so maybe we can have a more interesting blog next with more :axemen: :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

Lol blaze I don't need to manipulate things.

Side 1:
Players: nuketech
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 11
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 456,766
Side 2: 104,434
Difference: 352,332

chart

DeletedUser

This however Master Rep is manipulation:

Side 1:
Tribes: -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 10,708
Side 2: 6,364
Difference: 4,344

chart

Please Walsh DO NOT FLAME ME!!! I am just showing that stats are bs :)

DeletedUser

the addition of PIRANA to the stats changes things tho...

but it sure does look quiet if 3-2 Womble leading PIRANA.F in last 48 hours... but I guess you all need to re-build at some stage :(

DeletedUser

the addition of PIRANA to the stats changes things tho...

but it sure does look quiet if 3-2 Womble leading PIRANA.F in last 48 hours... but I guess you all need to re-build at some stage :(

like the 12-2 it is vs crash this weekend. we've taken 4 from them, double the amount you have taken from us. So lets use that flame and send it back at you twice as hard :icon_wink:

Repinski

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 206,820
Side 2: 48,812
Difference: 158,008

chart

Nuff' said.

DeletedUser

like the 12-2 it is vs crash this weekend. we've taken 4 from them, double the amount you have taken from us. So lets use that flame and send it back at you twice as hard :icon_wink:

it wasn't a flame. If it was I would've been all like WOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH DIE beating womble WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

not saying stats are bs. So Walsh please clarify the definition of a flame?

DeletedUser

felt like this world isnt complete if we're missing this Fish Vs. Womble war...so some war stats:

48 hrs:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 1
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 321,946
Side 2: 10,148
Difference: 311,798

chart
[/spoil]

Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 25
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 530,674
Side 2: 237,531
Difference: 293,143

chart
[/spoil]

Since last time stats were posted:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 08/09/2011 00:00:00 to 28/09/2011 03:59:18

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 47
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 931,137
Side 2: 438,012
Difference: 493,125

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser70293

She's not denying it so I'm just going to assume its true :D Sarah is Caglen... See, they have the same second letter of their names, thats strong enough proof is it not?

Stephen and Fraser.

You and Sboh are now the same!

DeletedUser

Doing decent Robin, had a few good ops that netted a some villages. How is it on your end?