Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

lol.. right.. so you can send two nobles in that nuke.. i got ya.. ;)

Repinski

Yup. Exactly. Too bad it's D that was killed. :lol:

Maybe for recaps if needed?

DeletedUser

maybe... i figured u was just getting a stock pile before the rest of your smithy's become rubble.. go figure...

Repinski

One problem with that theory though..... I haz teh power of rebuilding! :icon_eek:

Whoulda knew?

DeletedUser

indifferent0028.gif
is boring watching you rebuild tho.... *runs off to watch Freaky kill more wobble troops *

Repinski

Not boring for me. I get to map all your nukes when I just dodge and rebuild. :D

DeletedUser

LOL ... and here i am , trying to kill those nukes to build more D.. everyone knows the old owner was way to O heavy.. Not a issue any moreeee... :) Matty, always thinking on his toes... or whatever that saying is...

any who ,, off to do my daily village duties... have funs... talk to you after while...

DeletedUser

yeah he caught one... what about the 50 i have killed... if i went on to post every report there would be no room for anyone else to talk here... i guess if we want to get into a report slinging match id have some pretty good ones to put up to... but im still waiting for Quantum to send his double noble nuke again, cant wait to get a piece of that one, already killed the rest his crappy attacks...2 nukes 3 nobles to go (thats one nuke with a nob, and one nuke with 2nobs) lol.... just awesome.....

you said polar attacks and i still dont have anything from a polar who's it's name..

DeletedUser

Sergent and Silent always bringing that missing expertise to the conversation! Silent how are those nukes feeling? Dead? :icon_razz:

could ask the same for Freaky, Scoop, and Acongar's nukes :). Comparing the nukes i lost to theirs and my losses seem soooooo tiny. And now Shawn's nukes are gonna face the same fate.

DeepAmbition said:
*runs off to watch Freaky kill more wobble troops *

you mean he still has nukes besides the dead nukes on me? if that, then buddy, youre in for another boring round. Cant kill that much Womble troops if he doesnt have nukes to send...

DeletedUser

you mean he still has nukes besides the dead nukes on me? if that, then buddy, youre in for another boring round. Cant kill that much Womble troops if he doesnt have nukes to send...

I was more referring to the ones that went splat on his walls... You know, the ones not returning to wobble villages..

Repinski

Your completely neglecting his point that yes, there are nukes not returning to Womble villages but there are far more nukes not returning to guppy villages.

Repinski

Why don't you ask Master B Alter about that because I sure as hell am not leading defender of the day for nothing.

The smart player picks his battles Deep.

Repinski

O'rly? And why's that? I may have lost 26 villages to your OP but I've stayed level headed and the same attitude I had before throughout and after. Not to mention i didn't blindly strike back which a lot of people would do.

DeletedUser

Op? more like local gang-banging... or at least thats silents description of events of such that occur ;)

DeletedUser98856

yeah he caught one... what about the 50 i have killed... if i went on to post every report there would be no room for anyone else to talk here... i guess if we want to get into a report slinging match id have some pretty good ones to put up to... but im still waiting for Quantum to send his double noble nuke again, cant wait to get a piece of that one, already killed the rest his crappy attacks...2 nukes 3 nobles to go (thats one nuke with a nob, and one nuke with 2nobs) lol.... just awesome.....

you said polar attacks and i still dont have anything from a polar who's it's name..

Maybe i just don't find you worthy.....:icon_razz: