World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

DeletedUser119182

So when will the world start then??
Ive Been Waiting for quite a long time.

venomrulz

Shameless double post,

Results: 151 responses!

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 1
Attack Gap: 100ms
Hauls: Yes
Scavenging: No
Paladin: 41.1% Old System (Old Items). 35.8% New System
Archers: 51% No, 49% Yes.
Churches: No
Watch Tower: No
Flags: Yes
Noble System: Gold Coins
Tech: Simple
Tribe Size: 40
PP Exchange: No
Building Time Reduction: No
Building Cost Reduction: No
Events: Yes, with no pp extras
Win Type: Dominance
Dominance %: 43% chose 70%, 32.5% chose 80%
Account Manager: Yes
Small PP features on? (i.e. reduce scavenge time, pally respec etc.): No

Are these settings confirmed or are they just what will be conveyed to inno?

Edit: It feels good to be back.

Natural Perfection.

Would be amazing settings!

Personally for me flags could be inactive as well to get an even more fair world (for old vets that come back and dont have flags) however I can also feel the argument that people worked hard for their flags and want it active and therefore its not a problem at all

Seems like a really promising world

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ffs... Why did people vote to enable flags? Their only purpose is give an unfair advantage to people that have played the game longer.

The rest of the settings are acceptable imo. Please get rid of the flags though. So everyone gets to start W100 on a level playing field.

DeletedUser118206

Ffs... Why did people vote to enable flags? Their only purpose is give an unfair advantage to people that have played the game longer.

The rest of the settings are acceptable imo. Please get rid of the flags though. So everyone gets to start W100 on a level playing field.

technically if you want an even playing field then no haul should be a thing. This is a case of who farms the most gets ahead. With no haul everyone hau;s the same :D

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
technically if you want an even playing field then no haul should be a thing. This is a case of who farms the most gets ahead. With no haul everyone hau;s the same :D

I have no problem with it being no hauls for that reason. However, it's not the same as flags. At least with farming players are actually forced to spend time to get their advantage. Flags on the other hand is just a free advantage people get for doing nothing. If flags could ONLY be used on the worlds they were obtained on, then it wouldn't be an issue. As for each new world you would need to accumulate all the flags again. Also I'm assuming in the prior 2 points that flags wouldn't be allowed to be bought, as that's just p2w. Innogames purposely designed it that flags could be used on multiple worlds, as it encourages spending of PPs on flags. Basically flags is a p2w setting implemented via the rectal passage.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
So when will the world start then??
Ive Been Waiting for quite a long time.
New worlds usually come in a pretty even pattern.

Are these settings confirmed or are they just what will be conveyed to inno?

Edit: It feels good to be back.
These settings are just the result of the poll, that will be considered. The settings are not confirmed yet.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Keep the PP exchange. People have been saving up for this and it also gives noobie players like me a fair chance to win haha

venomrulz

Keep the PP exchange. People have been saving up for this and it also gives noobie players like me a fair chance to win haha

You should read the whole thread before commenting. The whole point here is to remove PP boost crap. As for players like you (we are all noobs though), there have been other worlds, there will always be other worlds. A milestone world shouldn't be trampled over by big pocket PP boosters who have zero knowledge of strategy. If Inno aspires to get its golden days back, this world is the best way to achieve that. By removing PP.

blckdrgn1

Tudadar is one of the most notorious for abusing premium points, but he is not able to win worlds solely because of that. Yes PP exchange makes players fly through early game super fast, which is bad for any new player... they dont know what to do and probably dont jump into a new game and dump a ton of money so they get slaughtered by vets who spend some money on PP. I'd argue that the premium exchange is UNFRIENDLY to new players. However, when there were worlds with no premium exchange the # of people who joined them was always much lower than world that had premium exchange enabled. Bottom line is people like being able to pay to win! I know a lot of us dont like it but the numbers dont lie. The majority would rather spend some money to get resources instead of spending a ton of time farming for res.

At any rate, thank you bobertini and jirki and anyone else in the TW staff who are listening to our feedback!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
However, when there were worlds with no premium exchange the # of people who joined them was always much lower than world that had premium exchange enabled.

That's because the worlds without a PE weren't advertised as much as the ones with one. The ones with the PE were always the suggested option for people to join.

blckdrgn1

That's because the worlds without a PE weren't advertised as much as the ones with one. The ones with the PE were always the suggested option for people to join.

True.... there also was a suspicious amount of "Guest #23425" etc accounts too that inflated the numbers on PE worlds.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
True.... there also was a suspicious amount of "Guest #23425" etc accounts too that inflated the numbers on PE worlds.

Aye, those guests were people DL'ing the mobile app due to an ad they saw somewhere. They joined PE worlds by default. Innogames is a company employing quite a few people, of course they're aiming to make bank. I doubt W100 will be without premium features.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
If pessimism had a face

He's not wrong though.

Also looking at previous 2 speed worlds the unit speed has always been 0.5 which im assuming gets multiplied by the world speed to bring it to the usual 1 unit speed. Would a 2 world speed combined with a 1 unit speed mean that the units move twice as fast?

venomrulz

He's not wrong though.

Also looking at previous 2 speed worlds the unit speed has always been 0.5 which im assuming gets multiplied by the world speed to bring it to the usual 1 unit speed. Would a 2 world speed combined with a 1 unit speed mean that the units move twice as fast?

It was a joke. Besides we are not bothered about world and unit speed. We are only concerned with the PP thing. Even if inno doesn't agree, can't we live in our happy world till official settings announcement? I have farmed PP but I have a long lost friend coming back who would rather have a non PP world.

DeletedUser66411

I am completely fine with a the use of PP on this world as long as it on the lines of a pay to play type scenario. AM, prem account, 20 percent res boosts, limited PP expenditure in events etc... I know inno needs to feed the bottom line and I think this is the best way to appease the player base and still create a very profitable world for inno. I for one am completely fine with spending a little bit extra each month on pay 2 play features if it means everyone willing to do so is on an even playing field.