World 113 CHAT

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
blah blah blah BUT IN BOLD
It's amazing to watch how these forums have progressed into ignorant folks who have no idea how to play this game trying to tell experienced players how it's done. Y'all should sit down and read a guide sometime.

Deleted User - 11549951

If you google, psychological herding, i think you will see you have proven my point using your own ignorance of the term

the bold is my personal signature much like support 10miliseconds after my nobles :)

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
ca50eade8bd0a55ff9aba3ad76ba0be0.png
801f9373a92f8c03aef60a4dfbfed66e.png

<15K pp used the entire world (that's the amount you can farm with 1 village on a single world)

If it wasn't for these 'barbs' I'd be having 50% of the villages with a ton less troops and 100 nobles in my pocket which I can't use because I wont have the offensive power.

DeletedUser124863

as someone that was also on that account when that stuff went down it actually is a good example for the conversation going on in this thread,just not for the reasons that you think

after that 2k guy we immedietely tried to go after a 6k village and long story short ended up losing our nuke to getting stacked on,much like the whole barb thing at that point we had a bunch of nobles and chose to adjust and go after smaller targets rather than just sitting on them while waiting for troops to rebuild

it's important to adjust to setbacks and keep moving onwards and just sitting on nobles instead of using them does you no good at all

....or going after the 2k village first was a hedge that was cheap and fast to do against the possibility of going after the bigger target not going well

....or literally everyone bigger than that was either in a large tribe it wasn't time to fight yet or 10x our size or both(when I first joined that account at 1.5k points there was someone with 30k and someone else with 100k near us),perhaps don't comment on areas you know nothing about

anyways this whole post really is a good example of how tactically inflexible you are,thank you

Thanks for proving my point. You never had enough troops to begin with, so you went after low quality targets. And because you've been consuming nothing but low quality targets, you've failed to ever turn the corner. You are the victim of your own poor playing, and you resorted to nobling low point barbs in an effort to cover up your deficits. But each time you do, you're really just digging yourself deeper into the hole.

Deleted User - 11549951

Thats a very impressive amount of PPs to be using.
Do you think it would prove fairer to perhaps set a limit on the amount of pps one can buy or even spend?
I personally used about 3000pps from my own pocket + 1000pps given to me by UGOREJ on cas8 and thought it was too much because it gave me too much of an advantage...

DeletedUser124863

<15K pp used the entire world (that's the amount you can farm with 1 village on a single world)

*facepalm*
Saying that you're relying on a p2w strategy does not negate your lack of skill.

If it wasn't for these 'barbs' I'd be having 50% of the villages with a ton less troops and 100 nobles in my pocket which I can't use because I wont have the offensive power.

Really!?! You wouldn't have any nukes? Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11111one!!!!unowahooyay

So you're telling me that you need to noble barbs so you can have enough troops to noble more barbs, so you can have enough troops to noble barbs.

You know, when you put it that way it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for helping me see the light.

Deleted User - 11549951

If there were barbs, 100million resources farmed would be fairly common in which case you would need the nukes.

Incognito.

Reaction score
*facepalm*
Saying that you're relying on a p2w strategy does not negate your lack of skill.

Really!?! You wouldn't have any nukes? Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11111one!!!!unowahooyay

So you're telling me that you need to noble barbs so you can have enough troops to noble more barbs, so you can have enough troops to noble barbs.

You know, when you put it that way it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for helping me see the light.

Finally you see the light welcome welcome I greet you with open arms...

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please show some respect to this individual!
Why dont you demonstrate your intelligence by using TWstats to prove him wrong rather than breaking down into psychological herding.

I wouldnt so much call this an inflexibility in tactics but the reason why this game is still on.
If it wasnt for players like this, neither I or any of you would be here.

Let's have a look at the overall debate.

Side A: 1 player with a ridiculously over-inflated ego who is barking their opinions, insulting player abilities without having any actual knowledge and so having to resort to twstats to show players nobled barbs (which is being said outright to him).

Side B: Multiple players, all of whom have played at a high level on older worlds, who have adapted to the 'events' part of gameplay and have developed efficient and effective tactics that they see working due to the mathematics of the game changing as a result of the events, that in older worlds would not have been practical:
- Use nobles and troops on players.
- Lose some troops because some players are good at defending and lots of nobles spare.
- Noble some barbs whilst troops rebuild so that you continue growing.
- No need to farm when resource packages cover the costs for minting, recruiting and building (ignoring resource pits entirely).
- Attack more players with increased firepower once original troops have rebuilt.

Why sit on 100 nobles at 100 villages size purely because you don't want to noble a few grey barbs? That's ego talking, not logic.

Side A - stuck in their ways, arrogant and foolish.
Side B - adapt to the changes in the game.

Why show 'respect' to an egotistical has-been who does not understand the maths behind an issue?

Deleted User - 11549951

Thats is a very simple question to be answered:

This game is unpopular and not receiving any new players. The ones which do, give up very easily unless they have the monetary ability to afford this game.
Perhaps this is an effort to beat the trend of a game which is about to let go of its copyrights?

Deleted User - 11549951

Its kind of like adapting to walking towards a precipice if you ask me...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And there's your other weakness. Not understanding that you don't need money at all. A large number of players farm for premium points and use that to cover costs. I still sell resources on world 112 from time to time which provides the premium I use in events.

I think you need to learn a bit more about the game, @Txitxo, as you are showing a lot of gaps in understanding the way the game operates.

DeletedUser124863

It's amazing to watch how these forums have progressed into ignorant folks who have no idea how to play this game trying to tell experienced players how it's done. Y'all should sit down and read a guide sometime.

That's rich, coming from the perpetual noob. You finally figure out how to be "good" at the game, with all the good players gone?

Deleted User - 11549951

I wanted the original guys to kick my head in at this game
come to find out only a few are here.

Deleted User - 11549951

I am quite bored if im going to be honest, OneShot
ask about what i've been up to xD

DeletedUser124863

And there's your other weakness. Not understanding that you don't need money at all. A large number of players farm for premium points and use that to cover costs. I still sell resources on world 112 from time to time which provides the premium I use in events.

You still don't get it. Spending whole worlds farming premium points, just so you can buy your way to inflated points, does not change the fact that you're still buying your way to "success." It's not strategy to premium whore your way to a big village, then noble a bunch of barbs to premium whore them, too. It's weakness.

Deleted User - 11549951

I dont have a resume for anyone to see.
The same way you dont know the hundreds of accounts I've played in, only Stormy will know the accounts he's played in.