World 18 Blogger

max vs george

+ Total enemies rack up to just under 80, this is because many got rimmed or deleted, not my fault.

DeletedUser

Wyldsyde is getting the $#!+ kicked out of him. Uhhhhh, ummmmmm, there is also, uh, yep. Them, TF.

DeletedUser

They are also kicking the $#!+ out of the Educate Noble button.

DeletedUser67005

Now that theres hardly opposition... Indeed :)

Like I said, there are still a few great players still left to oppose Apoc... But hardly a tribe full...

DeletedUser

Like ffs said, it was never Apoc v -MM- let alone Apoc v 'The World'. We know that Apoc recruited the whole west but please name me just one tribe in the East that Apoc actually crushed on their own. The tribes where they swooped in to clean up after we killed the actives, does not count.

Pretty sure the same question could be asked of -MM-

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -PX-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 7
Difference: 145

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,400,321
Side 2: 63,531
Difference: 1,336,790

chart

DeletedUser67005

Nope. :) PX aren't MM, so it means nothing to me. If it makes em proud, so be it... Theres few players fighting back... ;)

DeletedUser67005

Dhuds, you wouldn't care, so I won't tell you anything. Besides, natural UA behavior... "UA is immortal, everyone else sucks"...

DeletedUser

Actually that was MM's attitude. Apoc (& BA) has just ground its way through the opposition. Sure we've defended ourselves on this forum against those that said we couldn't make the alliance work, then against those that said we recruited our way to victory, then against those who claimed that we in some way cheated, but for the most part we've let our play do most of our talking.

Take a look at the top 20 players sometime. With the exception of concrete every one of the Apoc players has been with us well before the formation of Apoc.

We have never claimed to be "immortal" and certainly never claimed that everyone else sucked but we can claim this: Apoc-BA have all but won this world. If you can't accept and acknowledge that then, quite frankly, that's your problem.

The fact that you and a bunch of others are still plaguing this forum and arguing suggests that it really is your problem.

DeletedUser

Dhuds, you wouldn't care, so I won't tell you anything. Besides, natural UA behavior... "UA is immortal, everyone else sucks"...

Yea, no one else has been able to prove otherwise in wars, so we have yet to see some evidence that supports the contrary.

DeletedUser67005

MM claimed to be the best, which they rightfully were. MM didn't even have to say it, really. Everyone knew it. OD did the talking...

Sure, now that MM are gone, Apoc-D took the ODA title. Congratz... Longevity was the only thing UA had over MM... UA had 25 separate tribes. MM was a single powerhouse. UA (Apoc, 7 tribes, 9 including BA) together was a powerhouse. MM had the high skilled players. UA had their share of highly skilled players as well, but mostly were a horde of mediocres...

MM never claimed to be immortal. But they were the best... ;)