World 18 Blogger

DeletedUser

Dhuds, you wouldn't care, so I won't tell you anything. Besides, natural UA behavior... "UA is immortal, everyone else sucks"...

I think you have misunderstood my question which surprisingly was quite straight forward, what have YOU (not the UA or APOC) actually contributed to this world. Whatever I may think of people like Msbella it would be wrong of me to say that they have not contributed, whether I view that in a positive or negative light is irrelevant, but as for yourself I see nothing to suggest that you have contributed anything other than your lame forum posts. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong?

DeletedUser67005

I never said "are", I did say "were"... In history of W18, they always will be...

DeletedUser67005

Dhuds, again, as of late, I have obviously done jack all... Back then was different...

Your not exactly world shaking yourself... :I

DeletedUser

I never said "are", I did say "were"... In history of W18, they always will be...

You seem to be having some problems with your tenses.

"are" is present
"were" is past
"will be" is future

MM has a distinguished past but they have neither a present or a future. In the final reckoning they will be nothing more than a chapter in the book that documents the conquering of the world by Apoc & BA. Nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

Dhuds, again, as of late, I have obviously done jack all... Back then was different...

Your not exactly world shaking yourself... :I

You never did anything "back then" either. AoO was "big" in 2008. In all that time when you did *stuff* you managed to noble EIGHT villages! WOW that is huge, 6 of them barbs. Really you were great and going places. I'm seriously shocked you didn't take the #1 spot in the world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser67005

Nata, pull up my stats again...:icon_rolleyes:

I was never much of a fighter, obviously. I could never find the time, I was out with my family alot, and injuries prevented me from logging in for a period of time.

Internally... You'll never know... ;)

DeletedUser

Nata, pull up my stats again...:icon_rolleyes:

I was never much of a fighter, obviously. I could never find the time, I was out with my family alot, and injuries prevented me from logging in for a period of time.

Internally... You'll never know... ;)

So, your pathetic 12 or so villages (which peaked at 14) in over two years of playing is down to the above? B*lls**t! I will give you a little advice that I don't think is unique to APOC, take enemy villages!!! Maybe if you actually tried this instead of trolling the forum posting your self dellusional c**p you would gain a little more respect!

DeletedUser67005

1) Your anger is amusing...

2) I dont want respect from UA... ;)

DeletedUser

1) Your anger is amusing...

2) I dont want respect from UA... ;)

Lol, I am far from angry, if anything I feel embarrassed for you due to your stupidity. In all honesty you have a lot of balls coming on here being all opinionated given the level of your contribution, at least with people like Bella I have a modicum of respect!

DeletedUser67005

Don't feel embarrased for me... ;)

And you've reduced yourself to personal insults now. Trust me, you've got a problem with me ;)

Again, I dont want respect from Apoc...

DeletedUser

Don't feel embarrased for me... ;)

And you've reduced yourself to personal insults now. Trust me, you've got a problem with me ;)

Again, I dont want respect from Apoc...

I have a problem with numpties full stop, and unfortunately you fall into that category! No one ever said you were seeking respect from APOC, but I would guess you would struggle to get respect from even the most disconcerning TW player but I suppose as long as you are happy and your social worker is close to hand, then what harm can it cause!

DeletedUser67005

This game isn't about earning respect. Its about war, and since this game is very social, making friends. Believe it or not, I had a lot of friends ;)

And you have seen my imaginary social worker?... :O

DeletedUser

This game isn't about earning respect. Its about war, and since this game is very social, making friends. Believe it or not, I had a lot of friends ;)

And you have seen my imaginary social worker?... :O

I understand what this game is about and am eternally grateful for the good friends I have made since I started. Your comment about this game being "about war" is comical though given your pathetic stats. As for the friends you have made, clearly those you choose to defend on the forums now were not your friends in game, in fact the Mudge seems to have been your biggest aggressor yet lets all praise the mighty MM!!!

DeletedUser67005

Mudge got me, yes. He was a friend throughout AoO, and when he joined MM, that didn't change. I was an enemy at the time. He eliminated me. We both had fun... ;) Your right. MM were my enemy once. Things change... ;) Had talks with members of MM upon fighting and upon being on their side... All with good will, humorous, for the most part. And now you are trying to tell me who my friends are?... :I

DeletedUser

Mudge got me, yes. He was a friend throughout AoO, and when he joined MM, that didn't change. I was an enemy at the time. He eliminated me. We both had fun... ;) Your right. MM were my enemy once. Things change... ;) Had talks with members of MM upon fighting and upon being on their side... All with good will, humorous, for the most part. And now you are trying to tell me who my friends are?... :I

Not at all, you have just summed that up! Keep up the good work and as long as you still have villages, W18 will stay alive :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Andy, you just don't get it.

For the hundredth time:

We are not arguing that Apoc won. We get that. We know it as
well as you know it.
What we think of how you won is completely different, and is not
my point in this post...

The blog is so, so LAME because it basically says Apoc won. Like nothing
ever happened. Without giving a fair explanation about what happened
to MM, MIM, PX... Whatever you wanna call it.

As for the question about what tribes MM got rid of completely?
None.
For Apoc?
None.

No tribe completely wiped out a tribe in w18. Recruiting was always
important to end a war. How much recruiting is the difference.​

DeletedUser

Exactly, both of them did it.

Maybe, since RKN/TWA took on G.Khan and LEGION and they were full of great players, alot of the world's greatest, they recruited more since their was a large amount of great players. MM took on aggression and their was more inactives there than in LEGION and G.Khan. So, MM wouldn't have wanted to take those on anyways. MM would have recruited the same amount of great LEGION and G.Khan players because they may have been just as great as MM themselves.

DeletedUser

No.
Remember that Apoc not only fought G.Khan and LEGION.
There were also a bunch of other tribes they went against,
that were not so good. And they still recruited from them.

Same for MM. But MM never recruited as many players as
Apoc/UA did. TWA/RKN/whoever had the idea of making
a family to win that way. Okay.
MM didn't. MM alone was big enough at it its peak... Then it
all went to hell when SS, jehtro and other important players quit
at the same time... Since we didn't have a pool of players as big
as Apoc's to pick from... It ended up with crappy merges with
Agression and INF. Not because either tribes were bad, just that
we never got along with each other when merged. As allies/NAP
it was all ok. :icon_neutral:

Esp for Agression.​