World 18 Blogger

DeletedUser67005

MM defeated themselves to half power before Apoc got to em. OD proved who the best tribe was...

DeletedUser

MM defeated themselves to half power before Apoc got to em. OD proved who the best tribe was...

Easy there tiger. MM couldn't handle the heat. MM was nothing but a glorified front runner in the early stages of the game.

There is an old saying. A steady pace will win the race. It is just a shame you never were a horrible player. I would have enjoyed watching you squirm with an Apoc onslaught.

DeletedUser67005

Funny thing about your post... Its false.

Again, OD did the talking, and followed through well past "the early stages".

But you wouldn't know anything about a good tribe. Family (tribes) first, right?

DeletedUser

Easy there tiger. MM couldn't handle the heat. MM was nothing but a glorified front runner in the early stages of the game.

There is an old saying. A steady pace will win the race. It is just a shame you never were a horrible player. I would have enjoyed watching you squirm with an Apoc onslaught.

"MM couldn't handle the heat."

I hoped you guys would accept that MM was good. That if
MM would've kept going it could have been fun. We do.
We may not agree with the way you play, but we still give
you credit for winning the world.

MM lost not because of fear of Apoc... That's hilarious...
MM lost because we had other things in the way. Priorities
that kept the most important players in MM from playing.
(SS and Jehtro for example)...

DeletedUser

Funny thing about your post... Its false.

Again, OD did the talking, and followed through well past "the early stages".

But you wouldn't know anything about a good tribe. Family (tribes) first, right?

OD doesn't do the talking....conquers do the talking.

Who is still standing and who is a memory?

You want to talk about family tribes...lets see here

MM tried it and failed
INF tried it and failed
Aggression tried it and failed

You see the plan was to win this world and that is what we are doing. What are you doing? What is MM doing? The answer is nothing and deleting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MM only "really" tried it when things were going to hell.
And even so, never in the scale as Apoc did...

Since um... Oh, right. The beginning of the game.

Why are you so cocky about winning? :icon_rolleyes: You think MM
failed... But it really didn't. :icon_neutral: When it was
still the "real" MM, it was kicking butt.
Then RL got in the way, and things didn't work out.
I wouldn't say that's a failure. Sometimes things don't work out
the way you want them to, but you were successful for as long as
things were working alright for everyone.

Remember... Game < life.​

DeletedUser

The major difference between Apoc and MM was Apoc stood the test of time. I will not take away the fact that MM was a good tribe. They had some very good players. Sadly for MM though most of those players resided in the south as the Agression war exposed that.

I am not cocky about winning. I never have been and never will.

MM failed...they are no longer around so they failed whether it was due to RL or mass deletion.

I have never said MM failed or deleted because of the threat of Apoc. Maybe some have but I have never said that so please make sure you have the right person before you say things. It would have been fun.

You see I know what tore MM apart. There is quite a bit of history due to RL departures and inner turmoil as well as some very bad decisions...yes I do know why one of your dukes deleted early and that did hurt.

DeletedUser

yes cos MM lasted a long time after we declared war on them

how many times did MM split into different tribes whilst we were fighting them and how easily did we push them back each time until most of your members deleted and/or started there only little tribes.

fred, I don't really blame you for your sheer ignorance on anything relating to W18 as you have always been a peon and so don't know any better. In a nutshell, VST was formed so that they could ally ~S~ and have me rimmed. Unfortunately for them, they failed. The tribe fractured due to my being de-duked, Apoc had nothing to do with it. Just the week before this happened, we were leading in conquers against you.

As for you Wolfhunt, I don't know how you dare say such rubbish. At least Andrew has the excuse that he had RL circumstances at that time and so wasn't paying so much attention to TW. -MM- couldn't handle the heat? How many times did you come crying to me at the first sign of attacks on you? Because you were my "friend", I called off every single one. We had our crosses in k75 when I was moving in on MrsTiffy and you came out second best - you have forgotten how easily I made her quit?

You know full well what went down in MIM and yet you stand here now like a little ignorant fool. You know that I gave you the victory on a silver platter due to their bs.

As for early -MM-, we shot to number 1 and stayed there until our members left due to circumstances. We stayed at 1 for the longest time and even though we were 1 solitary tribe, nobody even came close. There is not a single player from -MM- that was taken out by you. Then even as a much weakened tribe we managed to stay at rank 2 and still dominated the stats until very recently - it took you well over a year to catch up, right? And only coz of the MIM demise. Steady pace my a$$ - you mass recruited 3/4 of the world and =V= took out most of the remaining actives for you. It's easy to talk trash about us when we have all now left but you are nothing more then a 'glorified' cleaner. Deep down you will always know your so-called victory was a complete sham.

DeletedUser

The major difference between Apoc and MM was Apoc stood the test of time. I will not take away the fact that MM was a good tribe. They had some very good players. Sadly for MM though most of those players resided in the south as the Agression war exposed that.

I am not cocky about winning. I never have been and never will.

MM failed...they are no longer around so they failed whether it was due to RL or mass deletion.

I have never said MM failed or deleted because of the threat of Apoc. Maybe some have but I have never said that so please make sure you have the right person before you say things. It would have been fun.

You see I know what tore MM apart. There is quite a bit of history due to RL departures and inner turmoil as well as some very bad decisions...yes I do know why one of your dukes deleted early and that did hurt.

Aggression war exposed nothing. SS attacked without the key front line players being ready. Some were on vacation and none of us were stacked. K59 is a testament to the great players we had. Not only did we get back the territory we lost due to the bad decision but we went much further. We ended up stopping coz players in the west were friends with players in Aggression and some prefered going to war with Apoc.

DeletedUser

You know that I gave you the victory on a silver platter due to their bs.
Your constant claims to have single-handedly determined the fate of this world confuses me. 1, that you would want such an "honour" and 2, that you actually think it true. Apoc had the upper hand (that's not to say it was a slam/dunk) well before the MIM merger or the subsequent split. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Yes MM's RL issues further pushed the balance of power in our favour. The MIM merger probably sealed it. You merely accelerated our trip to the end.
As for early -MM-, we shot to number 1 and stayed there until our members left due to circumstances. We stayed at 1 for the longest time and even though we were 1 solitary tribe, nobody even came close.
Yes MM was far and away the largest single tribe for a long while. At least until RKN and TWA merged, at which point you were pushed to 2nd. I recall we swapped top tribe status quite a few times but Apoc-D pulled out a lead sometime before your RL losses. For clarity sake, I will repeat: You lost the #1 slot as a result of other events on the world, not your own actions/inactions.
There is not a single player from -MM- that was taken out by you. Then even as a much weakened tribe we managed to stay at rank 2 and still dominated the stats until very recently - it took you well over a year to catch up, right?
I guess you are referring to catching up to 2nd spot? You are probably right but let's not forget that you were MIM at that point so we aren't comparing apples with apples.
Steady pace my a$$ - you mass recruited 3/4 of the world and =V= took out most of the remaining actives for you.
Surely you recognise this as utter lies/misinformation? Sure we merged a lot at the start. Sure we have periodically recruited major strategic players since. 3/4? Don't be stupid. The majority of the top players on this world are Apoc and we have dominated the top 20 for a long time. Those players got to those rankings through fighting (check out the player ODA rankings because we've dominated those for a long time too). As I may have stated elsewhere, =V= is a footnote and barely worth mentioning but for its catalytic effect on expediting the demise of "the east".
It's easy to talk trash about us when we have all now left but you are nothing more then a 'glorified' cleaner. Deep down you will always know your so-called victory was a complete sham.
Good grief. So, let's get this straight, we have always respected MM and, depite your efforts to blacken its name, we always will. That said it is Apoc and BA that have won. MM's issues have contributed to the ease of that victory and, let's not mince words, a victory is a victory. There is no such thing as a "so-called" victory when the victor is the last man (tribe) standing.

max vs george

Yay more arguing on the world forums, keep it up, makes the forums stay active!

DeletedUser

Andrew, I don't think it was an honour at all, I'm just sick of the cockiness especially from someone like Wolf who should know better.

W18 was still up for grabs as at December 2009. You were getting more conquers then us in the core but we were getting even more conquers in the south. The turmoil in MIM gave you the victory beyond any doubt. I knew it would but at that point I didn't care anymore - Zain, Zurtle, Wolfhunt and I even talked about it in detail. All I cared about after that was actually doing everything I had wanted to do but never got to do due to one responsibility or the other.

DeletedUser

I suspect some of the cockiness may be a response to the force of your own (and others') perspectives!

I couldn't put a date on when the writing was on the wall though I accept that, as Apoc approached MM, our view (in the west) was the world could have gone either way assuming MM was able to collaborate with the rest of the east. That is a big assumption. Apoc-D was a match for MM. MM needed to build an alliance in order to offset the rest of Apoc. BA played a canny game by keeping their options open ;-)

DeletedUser

I suspect some of the cockiness may be a response to the force of your own (and others') perspectives!

I couldn't put a date on when the writing was on the wall though I accept that, as Apoc approached MM, our view (in the west) was the world could have gone either way assuming MM was able to collaborate with the rest of the east. That is a big assumption. Apoc-D was a match for MM. MM needed to build an alliance in order to offset the rest of Apoc. BA played a canny game by keeping their options open ;-)

Well at least we agree on BA. They fence sat the whole world through. I suspect that if -MM- had hung around and had started beating Apoc, BA would have hid behind us, lol.

DeletedUser

I think the split of UAN impacted the world I do not believe a win can be a sham recruiting the best players and merges is what happens in real life the U.S for example used to be several different countries which "merged" for example other tribes shared common values which is why they proberlly merged with apoc if you have a common enemy then in most cases you should merge UAN, wargod and apoc tribes at one time had common enemies UAN had a common enemy INF formed. Also if a tribe is not doing well but there are good players in it a merge should be ok. In addition recuiting enemies is ok because if they are alone and have proven themselves in battle they can become a better tribe (maybe some players were spies) In newer worlds it will be harder for tribes to hide information because of the noble planner. I dont get the problem with recruiting and family tribes (common enemies). DNY is accused of mass recuiting on world 12 likely all tribes that are winning the world will mass recuit or hug. no tribe can expect to last 2 years with out recuiting enemies at one point if I recall aggesion and MM merged I might be mistaken this is all my opinion

p.s. what is hugging and how is it different than recuiting I could not find it is wiki

DeletedUser

Well at least we agree on BA. They fence sat the whole world through. I suspect that if -MM- had hung around and had started beating Apoc, BA would have hid behind us, lol.
I don't think it is fair to depict BA as hiding behind anyone.

The uninformed observer might be justified in concluding that BA would have sided with MM if MM had done better. All else being equal, if I had been a leader in BA, I would have certainly considered that option.

However we all know that all else in not equal. Apoc and BA have always shared consistent goals and a consistent approach. Equally BA knew perfectly well that the moment Apoc had been defeated, BA would have been the next target. Realistically things would have had to be pretty dire for BA to side with MM.

I don't have a problem with BA sitting on the fence with respect to MM. Let's face it Apoc did for a short while. BA were fighting a number of our mutual enemies and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We (in Apoc) always recognised BA's right to self determination (something that MM has debated). Apoc also recognised that sitting on the fence was not only their right but was a sound strategy given their position and the nature of the game.

I'm sorry but any attempts to drive a wedge between BA and Apoc are likely to be as successful as the last time MM tried i.e. not successful.

DeletedUser

As for you Wolfhunt, I don't know how you dare say such rubbish. At least Andrew has the excuse that he had RL circumstances at that time and so wasn't paying so much attention to TW. -MM- couldn't handle the heat? How many times did you come crying to me at the first sign of attacks on you? Because you were my "friend", I called off every single one. We had our crosses in k75 when I was moving in on MrsTiffy and you came out second best - you have forgotten how easily I made her quit?

Bella you know full well we had an agreement and you told me to come to you. I did and our agreement went towards the blow up of what was left of MM. MM was scared about having to fight not only Apoc but Agression as well. This in part with leadership that had no taste for war in the north led to the ceasefire and the subsequent attempted merger. If you want to talk about attacks I stopped many ops on you as well. As for coming out 2nd best that is your opinion. Apoc works together...something MM seemed incapable of doing since they couldn't get along inside the tribe.

You know full well what went down in MIM and yet you stand here now like a little ignorant fool. You know that I gave you the victory on a silver platter due to their bs.

You are right...I know exactly what went down and you see there are two flaws in this statement. You are taking credit for an Apoc victory and only a fool would let their own ego destroy their tribe.

As for early -MM-, we shot to number 1 and stayed there until our members left due to circumstances. We stayed at 1 for the longest time and even though we were 1 solitary tribe, nobody even came close. There is not a single player from -MM- that was taken out by you. Then even as a much weakened tribe we managed to stay at rank 2 and still dominated the stats until very recently - it took you well over a year to catch up, right? And only coz of the MIM demise. Steady pace my a$$ - you mass recruited 3/4 of the world and =V= took out most of the remaining actives for you. It's easy to talk trash about us when we have all now left but you are nothing more then a 'glorified' cleaner. Deep down you will always know your so-called victory was a complete sham.

You attempt to affirm your status as an "elite" tribe is laughable. I have already said MM was a good tribe. I will not take that away.

There was too much of a distance between Apoc and MM for a direct assault and you know that as well as I do. There was still at least 2K's distance between Apoc and MM when MM was at their peak. Anyone knows an assault 2K's away would be a joke.

We have played the game from start to now the way we wanted to. Keep thinking what you want about our recruitment but the sad thing is MM recruited quite a few as well. This is a war game. You go to war and you take the best of what the tribe you are beating and offer them a chance for life. MM couldn't stand the test of time. The problem is MM never could capitalize on the momentum it had.

The decisions of the leaders were at best a joke. You sat and watched us soundly beat Legion. Yet instead of taking them out as you should have you let us move to the core and then to the east side of the map.

Our victory is one credited to the entire Apoc and BA family. We did what you couldn't do and that was hold ourselves together. Our soon to be victory will be a well earned one. So keep thinking what you want but remember one thing. History is written by the winners not the losers.

DeletedUser

Aggression war exposed nothing. SS attacked without the key front line players being ready. Some were on vacation and none of us were stacked. K59 is a testament to the great players we had. Not only did we get back the territory we lost due to the bad decision but we went much further. We ended up stopping coz players in the west were friends with players in Aggression and some prefered going to war with Apoc.

They attacked because your north was weak. You had nobody up there who could fight and hold them so you tried to move people north. Your duke had no appetite for war and one of your bigger players sat on the sidelines and watched because he didn't want to fight his friends.

I guess by your comment "none of us were stacked" you admit that ZZ put together a pretty good plan on hitting you when he did.

Once again there was a major distance between Apoc and MM. The war was at a standstill. I am still waiting to hear one tribe that MM beat in a war.

DeletedUser

@ Green: Recruiting is letting in some players into your tribe. Hugging is letting 25 tribes in.

@ Andrew: My comment regarding BA was actually a light observation. By no means was I attempting to drive a wedge as you put it, lol.