World 21 - Player Maps (aka. picture book)

DeletedUser

Wow thats a nice map :)
I like the build up if it, really good!
Seems to only be ~Void~ in my ks atm...
I think we should do something about that! :lol:

DeletedUser

I really like that attempt at something different busa... its so purdy! :icon_razz:
Bit of a shame the edges are cut off, seeing as its a map of the rim tribes it doesnt leave very much of some of them :icon_confused:

I initially thought the background was your earlier top tribes map... but then realised it was just nice colours :p
However would it work to perhaps have the top tribes in the background next time, adding the smaller tribes over the top like you have done there?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes it would have been nice unsure what went wrong but you cannot merge layers when using animation & could not work out how to reduce the size for posting of all layers.
Things went very wrong when I added a layer with the tribe name before the big blobs I just could not get it to fade out before the next loaded. Bit rusty with Gimp now as was fed up making maps all the same & forgot how to do that part.

Who knows if I get the time again what the next will look like.

DeletedUser

Wow thats a nice map :)
I like the build up if it, really good!
Seems to only be ~Void~ in my ks atm...
I think we should do something about that! :lol:

I think the motivation behind making this map goes deeper... Hes bringing the lower ranked tribes and smaller players to the attention of their respective larger neighbours to try to speed up the reduction of players... for some reason. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes it would have been nice unsure what went wrong but you cannot merge layers when using animation & could not work out how to reduce the size for posting of all layers.
Things went very wrong when I added a layer with the tribe name before the big blobs I just could not get it to fade out before the next loaded. Bit rusty with Gimp now as was fed up making maps all the same & forgot how to do that part.

Who knows if I get the time again what the next will look like.

I always hated doing animations in GIMP.. Most of the time I usually end up transferring it over into PS to do the animations b/c it's such a pain to work with animations in GIMP.

DeletedUser84906

Just thought on updating the alignment map made here.

[spoil]
AlignmentMap.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nice one :)
Was just thinking of making ona these the other day, mine wuda been better ofcourse :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
topktribes201101.png
[/SPOIL]

I shant make the same mistake busa :icon_wink:
Do tell me if this Alignment Map isnt correct do i can scream and yel edit it :)

DeletedUser

First ever map guys, and hopefully my worst :icon_razz:
All comments appreciated..
...Unless their negative, none of those here :)

[SPOIL]
w21jan201104.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No hearts for cuddly Panda? Don't make us send our cute squad after you.

DeletedUser

I like how TA has sprinkles. Makes them more delicious to eat.

DeletedUser

Though I do like Teal I think I would have preferred pink or purple ..................... next time I'm making cupcakes, I'll be thinking about Busa :)