World 30 Blog!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do we?

It's ok, we forgive you. :)
It was still too funny to not post though. :icon_razz:

of course it is.

But the best part is you cant skip one week of the blog being posted without being a focal point of attention.

Does that not scream attention whore? Lets not even get into what its like to post ingame pms.... that is pure class.

Anyways, one would think you have enough things to do nobling those 10 enemy villages you guys capped last week... :lol:

[EDIT]

Er, rather coming up with more excuses why....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

of course it is.

But the best part is you cant skip one week of the blog being posted without being a focal point of attention.

Does that not scream attention whore? Lets not even get into what its like to post ingame pms.... that is pure class.

Anyways, one would think you have enough things to do nobling those 10 enemy villages you guys capped last week... :lol:

[EDIT]

Er, rather coming up with more excuses why....

I took on a task of adding more to the blog, and I mailed all Top 10 dukes. In fact in my mail to you, I explained that. All other 9 Dukes were great, yet you mailed what you mailed, knowing full well (blitzed or not) that it was for the blog.

So please spare us the BS about who is actually whoring for attention.

slates9

@badlapje: who is the first photo of? She is the best so far!

She's Lucy Pinder. Voted Britains best "breasts" 2009...I think

And yes, I find the pictures, but it is named after Baddy as was his idea

DeletedUser

nice blog this week, wasnt to keen on the interview at first till second read, nice map/content after and im so pleased lucy is BD's official sponsor :p

Mick876

I liked the Interview, was interesting reading the Die and TWC plans. And how TWC had nobles incoming on Die. aka letting TWC move in on NADs. Interesting.

DeletedUser

Nod I apparently dont keep up on the moves my enemies make very well because I seem to never know whats going on. And no one from Phoenx is even remotely surprised im sure ;)

Mick876

I think the leader of DN should be interviewed, would be nice to hear whats been going on over there concerning the BD war, the PLAGUE merge and the disbanding.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I took on a task of adding more to the blog, and I mailed all Top 10 dukes. In fact in my mail to you, I explained that. All other 9 Dukes were great, yet you mailed what you mailed, knowing full well (blitzed or not) that it was for the blog.

So please spare us the BS about who is actually whoring for attention.

Yeah yeah. your perfect, i forgot. Pretty sure i didnt pay much attention beyond the Name Jubal.. But whatever floats your boat. Im not the one that didnt report it and instead brought it to the blog thread. No need to bring the blog down cause i was stooping one evening, now was it?

Is that your whole purpose of coming to the blog, to try to discredit me and remove me from the staff? Its a little late for that, i already resigned with that last interview...

I am still spot on about THE and its representatives.

The fact that i requested you not post that, and you still fully intended to do so is very classy.

Not to mention the Class that was provided by Ak for posting a PM against my wishes...

Just more of typical THE pnp and further proof you fully deserved what you got that evening. So please, Spare ME the bs.

DeletedUser

Not to mention the Class that was provided by Ak for posting a PM against my wishes...

I hear Gicu is really against that kind of thing...
[spoil]unless he does it. (chuckle) But I know, I know, its different.[/spoil]

Seriously though, Paj, say it ain't so! It will be a huge loss to the Blog not having you around. Still, I don't blame you. If you can't feel comfortable in your line of questioning, or are under constant pressure of PnP against you, its hard to do the job right, and no doubt far from fun.

Perhaps there is a middle ground though, you could cover people that THE have no relations with, or bias toward, and someone else could do the other half of the world... maybe...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill interview people. I could care less what anyone thinks of me they can always be added to an ignore list ;) THE, BD, DN, DFS, HSD, HIV, AIDS, DIE YourMom or whomever can go screw themselves. I dont even care if you call me biased or personally motivated.

spleen mage

Yeah yeah. your perfect, i forgot. Pretty sure i didnt pay much attention beyond the Name Jubal.. But whatever floats your boat. Im not the one that didnt report it and instead brought it to the blog thread. No need to bring the blog down cause i was stooping one evening, now was it?

Is that your whole purpose of coming to the blog, to try to discredit me and remove me from the staff? Its a little late for that, i already resigned with that last interview...

I am still spot on about THE and its representatives.

The fact that i requested you not post that, and you still fully intended to do so is very classy.

Just more of typical THE pnp and further proof you fully deserved what you got that evening. So please, Spare ME the bs.

Wow, now that is a suprise. Not respecting your wishes after the incredible courtesy you showed to Jubal in that mail? I'm shocked and appalled! :icon_surprised:

Now is this more or less classy then refusing to take part in a blog just because it's a member of THE that's doing it? Once again Pajuno, you threw a hissy fit. Stop throwing your dummy out the pram, and actually act like an adult.

Now please, flibble off. ;D

DeletedUser

Wow, now that is a suprise. Not respecting your wishes after the incredible courtesy you showed to Jubal in that mail? I'm shocked and appalled! :icon_surprised:

Now is this more or less classy then refusing to take part in a blog just because it's a member of THE that's doing it? Once again Pajuno, you threw a hissy fit. Stop throwing your dummy out the pram, and actually act like an adult.

The blog is not supposed to be about PnP, yet it seems THE cannot help but make it so. Pajuno has admitted fault in that particular incident, and did the right thing in requesting it not be made public, AK couldn't help but let everyone know however. You guys are looking more and more like the dirty politician who will use every trick to turn the world against the other guy, show some class over there.

I have absolutely no idea what deductive reasoning brought your fingers to type out that last paragraph. I believe the constant BS brought about by the THE bitchers is what did it, frankly I would've done the same, why waste time helping out when there's trash like you waiting to smack him down for it. When someone volunteers their time to help, the decent, mature thing to do is to appreciate that, not act like a child and try to gain points by picking out any small faults.

DeletedUser

The blog is not supposed to be about PnP, yet it seems THE cannot help but make it so. Pajuno has admitted fault in that particular incident, and did the right thing in requesting it not be made public, AK couldn't help but let everyone know however. You guys are looking more and more like the dirty politician who will use every trick to turn the world against the other guy, show some class over there.

I have absolutely no idea what deductive reasoning brought your fingers to type out that last paragraph. I believe the constant BS brought about by the THE bitchers is what did it, frankly I would've done the same, why waste time helping out when there's trash like you waiting to smack him down for it. When someone volunteers their time to help, the decent, mature thing to do is to appreciate that, not act like a child and try to gain points by picking out any small faults.

Yeah, so I'm trying to figure out if you are talking about me or Pajuno in regards to people helping out and then getting shit on.
I didn't report Pajuno in game for cursing me out, I could have.
However he was well aware his response was for the blog, and therefore it should be shared. Seems all other 9 Dukes I contacted figured it out. But I'm done on this issue. I won't throw a hissy and say I won't do it anymore because of shites like Paj. No reason for everyone not to enjoy the new content because of one stick in the mud :)

Bigger and better top 10 next week!

DeletedUser

Yeah, so I'm trying to figure out if you are talking about me or Pajuno in regards to people helping out and then getting shit on.
However he was well aware his response was for the blog, and therefore it should be shared. Seems all other 9 Dukes I contacted figured it out. But I'm done on this issue. I won't throw a hissy and say I won't do it anymore because of shites like Paj. No reason for everyone not to enjoy the new content because of one stick in the mud :)

Like I said above, I do not believe it was this particular issue that made him quit, hes been getting shit for his interviews for long enough, that is the bitching I am talking about, and you should damn well know it. People do stupid things when they're drunk, it wasn't the most diplomatic thing Paj has done, however I'm sure you've done far worse things when in a state (at least I hope you have).

Again you come out and bitch, you won't throw a hissy, but that seems to be all you guys can do, your constant hissy fits about the blog have pushed it to this. Stop making it about this particular issue, I already responded to that in my post, it is the whining and moaning about the blog from THE posters that has pissed on what Paj has done, simply because it is him doing it. So don't go spouting your crap about him throwing the hissy, you guys have been nit picking for weeks, finishing strong with some PnP for the blog, catch Paj at a weak moment and hammer it home for all to see, pathetic.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No point responding. As you guys so nicely point out to atraues, your not even playing.

As for quitting, i decided last week before jubal was mentioned for the Blog... Just ask slates for dates to confirm.

As i already addressed. Due to the constant pnp barrage the interviews (and i) have been receiving, Jp calling for my resignation, and basically constant harrassment have decided pretty much weeks ago i was resigning, whether or not Jubal joined the BLog.

As for my response, i never read your mail. Not one bit, so claiming " I knew it was for the blog" is irrelevant.. i saw jubal, remembered the exact same discussions that we are having right now.. ANd the fact that THE is doing everything it can do to slander me right out of the blog...

Well jp got his wish, has nothing to do with this past blog.. i had already decided. But go ahead jubal, feel like you have accomplished something here... (we know THE Is accustomed to claiming other people's works as their own) We all know your not going to do anything about your war efforts... Going on month, month and half without a co-op? Some would say number one is losing its edge...

Yet you have time to do stuff for the blog.. See if Mr. Inactive himself, JP, can do the interviews as he so graciously offered to replace me....

xinryr

I hear Gicu is really against that kind of thing...
[spoil]unless he does it. (chuckle) But I know, I know, its different.[/spoil]

Seriously though, Paj, say it ain't so! It will be a huge loss to the Blog not having you around. Still, I don't blame you. If you can't feel comfortable in your line of questioning, or are under constant pressure of PnP against you, its hard to do the job right, and no doubt far from fun.

Perhaps there is a middle ground though, you could cover people that THE have no relations with, or bias toward, and someone else could do the other half of the world... maybe...?

What is this?! Using sigs you made for me o_O

No one tells me anything, I have to go talk to slates. If paj really does want to quit (I really hope not =/) I'll do the interviews if that's alright with him and everyone else.