World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser

Which never seems to get done! you know how hard it is to get people to do things for you?

DeletedUser

I liked the Interview, was interesting reading the Die and TWC plans. And how TWC had nobles incoming on Die. aka letting TWC move in on NADs. Interesting.

Nothing complicated or sinister there, Die are at war with NADs. So why wouldn't MrSoxs prefer a neutral player from TWC to take his village instead of an enemy? Quite how that equates to allowing a tribe to move on another tribe is beyond me.

DeletedUser

It is how T-W-C Play Mick, that how they have played for 12 months. Anyhow, NAD's are not as weak as Cshipley would like to think.

Nothing complicated or sinister there, Die are at war with NADs. So why wouldn't MrSoxs prefer a neutral player from TWC to take his village instead of an enemy? Quite how that equates to allowing a tribe to move on another tribe is beyond me.

IT is what it is Shipley. Or do you forget the SimStim Incident already ? Are you expecting NAD's and BD to hand you vills also ? Your running out of room real fast , then what? OMFG you'll actually have to fight for ground then, but we already know you have your eyes on NADs. Thats all your lame tribe can handle.

29fq9eo.jpg

Disgusting at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

Please keep non blog related political banter out of this forum, all.

DeletedUser

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

How does that make sense at all?!? This is perhaps the least honorable thing one could do. So if you found that you were losing a war to another tribe you would do the same? That would not surprise me in the least. If you find yourself on the losing end of a battle, fight as hard as you can to hold onto your villages, don't give them away to somebody else out of spite.

TWC are moving in on NADs, any moron can see that. Mcnally is palming off his villages to one of your guys, please explain how this is not you moving in on NADs? You are taking villages from under them that have been presumably cleared by them. Saying that it isn't will not make it so, some form of logic would be nice (this means explaining your logic).

DeletedUser

The last blog was great guys! "Who's who" is a great addition, and I like Jubal's article too.

DeletedUser

The same 12 months that TWC defeated [CRY]? :lol:

again: by your own admission you didn't defeat CRY. Your strategy was to avoid attacking them until they died of boredom. Feel free to flaunt that as a victory but your standards are insanely low if you do.

DeletedUser

So you're saying a successful method tactically used all across Europe over the last 2400 years isn't good enough for TW? I beg to differ, if your opponent is supported by a "mysterious force" ="BD & the Flaming Parrots" and they have no other direction to evacuate due to the fact they disrupt strategic alliances, it actually turns out to be a very rewarding strategy for the the Corporation to adopt. Remember whether you win a game of football 1-0 or 10-0 you still win the game, it's the result that matters, nothing else.

KarmaX

So you're saying a successful method tactically used all across Europe over the last 2400 years isn't good enough for TW? I beg to differ, if your opponent is supported by a "mysterious force" ="BD & the Flaming Parrots" and they have no other direction to evacuate due to the fact they disrupt strategic alliances, it actually turns out to be a very rewarding strategy for the the Corporation to adopt. Remember whether you win a game of football 1-0 or 10-0 you still win the game, it's the result that matters, nothing else.

I think the strategy works. We are not giving much fight to TWC and I think a lot of their members died too of boredom. :p. Once we are able to fight them off, i think the rest will die of boredom too. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I'm doing huge assuming here (and so you have an easy way out), but by "Flaming Parrots" you're referring to me and my tribe, right? So let me get this straight Crasula....

In game we have a little conversation here and there every time you want me to know that you know I'm about to take a village off Zac. We're cordial, you tell me you like me in private, and now you call me a Flaming Parrot in public? wtf is that?

I have no respect for you Crasula. You're two faced, and you're a liar.

DeletedUser59451

Since when did w30 get so hostile??! In every thread(even the goddamn blog thread now!) there is nothing but arguments! Not debates, not even heated debates, just plain flat out arguments and insults between players! Its to the point that I'm about to give up reading these forums altogether because there is so much shit to read through to get to read anything to do with w30 itself!

DeletedUser

No, i'm saying that while CRY fell it had very little if not nothing to do with t-w-c kicking their arse. Just the opposite in fact. I'm not saying it isn't a good strategy to bring your opponent down, just that flaunting it as a big victory for t-w-c shows low standards. It's not really a glorious victory where you beat them into a bloody pulp is it?

xinryr

Obviously pure loonamus is trying to hide something by saying this, and slates agreeing with him can only mean that BH and [DN] now have some sort of secret alliance. :lol: Oh, and someone needs to come in and blame atraeus for it.

Oh, and thanks to the seven people who didn't bother to answer my mail -.- I really appreciate it. I think I'll bump those tribes down a turn for their week :lol:

slates9

I speak for myself, my ego, and my nukes. Nothing else. Only the dukes of BH speak for BH.