world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

1) Tribal Wars... Not Individual Wars... Not Solo Wars.. But alas.. Tribal Wars.
2) You haven't stood against two tribes, you've fallen against two tribes.....
3) ....... um ok?
4) See #1... There's a reason you don't attack solo in this game, that's pretty much the reason.
5) .... Reviewing... Analyzing... I've got it! You've failed to realize again that this is a team game, and in team games, the team who acts most like a team... Wins.

Tesius, I don't think your a stupid person, but seriously, you've made enough dumb comments in this thread to warrant some believing it.

You'd do far better to just admit when you've been bested, by a person, or a tribe, to suck it up, and reflect on where you went wrong to grow from the experience.

Some things can't be taught, they can only be experienced, and you truthfully have been given a wealth of experience in this game in a short period of time. Take that experience, hop on another account (I'm sure you have already), and grow from it.

And to all of Tesius's tribemates.
If you let him sit through 50k attacks, and didn't take a few sits off him, you've done yourself an injustice.
Your not only helping out a tribemate, but your helping yourself out, by experiencing what he went through without having to really suffer the losses.

DeletedUser

you r gonna to teach grandmother to suck eggs...

I shown the EXPERIENCE in the game, one against...now u got a big experience that: it doesn't matter how big ur it only matters how u fight.

don't play with words!!! tribal wars, yes, it means that tribe(s) against tribe(s) not tribe(s) against one! u even lost ur point & play with words...

all of my tribe mates helped me, my trillion ODD point shows this & u r crying coz of this; how it is possible this small tribe helped a mate against 2 big tribes? this means team work...ur first member point was more than our whole tribe point! :)

and about me u think that i couldn't keep 1000 vils while i kept one 2k point vil? open ur eyes & see the reality...

it seems that u must learn more!!! LOL

DeletedUser

Oddly mate, I believe while we were attacking you, we were also attacking your tribe.
We only took 1 village from you, and 229 from your tribe in the last month, so although you selfishly seem to be taking our attacks personally, you've failed to realize it was your tribe being attacked, not only you. You were never the target of our nobles, just the target of our abuse, mostly because you seem to cry the loudest.

PS. Your trillion ODD points, was only 56 million in the last 4 weeks. You've got a far cry to go before you hit a trillion. That said, it still doesn't even bring you into the top 20 in ODD, you really need to try harder. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Side 2:
Players: TESIUS

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,620
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3,594
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Broken

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 3
Difference: 227[/spoil]

DeletedUser

TESIUS

Tesius you forgot your rule number 3. Not very nice.

DeletedUser93754

Just read the last page here and AYK seems to have a point. He's good with words, which is good as he thinks about the way he phrases things and I've never once encountered him being impolite... TESIUS, you're the complete opposite! You get some praise, and argue back... Why? o_O

Also, this is Tribal Wars and in your last post:

I shown the EXPERIENCE in the game, one against...now u got a big experience that: it doesn't matter how big ur it only matters how u fight.

don't play with words!!! tribal wars, yes, it means that tribe(s) against tribe(s) not tribe(s) against one! u even lost ur point & play with words...

all of my tribe mates helped me, my trillion ODD point shows this & u r crying coz of this; how it is possible this small tribe helped a mate against 2 big tribes? this means team work...ur first member point was more than our whole tribe point! :)

and about me u think that i couldn't keep 1000 vils while i kept one 2k point vil? open ur eyes & see the reality...

it seems that u must learn more!!! LOL

you acknowledge the fact that this is tribal wars, yet continue to talk about yourself... so in turn are practically contradicting yourself!

DeletedUser

Oddly mate, I believe while we were attacking you, we were also attacking your tribe.
We only took 1 village from you, and 229 from your tribe in the last month, so although you selfishly seem to be taking our attacks personally, you've failed to realize it was your tribe being attacked, not only you. You were never the target of our nobles, just the target of our abuse, mostly because you seem to cry the loudest.

PS. Your trillion ODD points, was only 56 million in the last 4 weeks. You've got a far cry to go before you hit a trillion. That said, it still doesn't even bring you into the top 20 in ODD, you really need to try harder. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TESIUS

Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,620
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3,594
Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 3
Difference: 227[/spoil]

it seems that when i introduce u to all, u r going to tell lie...u took me one? u were attacking our tribe? hahaha
u were attacking Turks before joining us & remember that u declare us when then u started to whole tribe. don't forget that u can't stand against ur lies coz stats show everything...

i thought that u r good in speech but it seems that u r a good liar too. u can't convince all with ur lies...

Jan 25 18:30 Time has declared war on the tribe.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,041
Difference: 25,041

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just read the last page here and AYK seems to have a point. He's good with words, which is good as he thinks about the way he phrases things and I've never once encountered him being impolite... TESIUS, you're the complete opposite! You get some praise, and argue back... Why? o_O

Also, this is Tribal Wars and in your last post:

you acknowledge the fact that this is tribal wars, yet continue to talk about yourself... so in turn are practically contradicting yourself!

he is good in many things...lying, playing by words,...& i never said that he is impolite, it is better to read all the pages & then judge...
i'm completely opposite of lying, tell the truth & then u will see i'm at ur side.

yes it is tribalwars but when a tribe defeats another one, no one wants to talk about it coz it is common but when one stands against 2 tribes then it is remarkable. dare to do this then i will talk about u too! (can u?) LOL

DeletedUser93754

20 pages on a mobile device is a pain in the preverbial :p

tell the truth & then u will see i'm at ur side.

Not a lie has been posted by myself.

yes it is tribalwars but when a tribe defeats another one, no one wants to talk about it coz it is common but when one stands against 2 tribes then it is remarkable. dare to do this then i will talk about u too! (can u?) LOL

I've done that on w8 and w38. It's quite remarkable when you win... but I have a habbit of attracting the noobs as I use their 'language' :p

DeletedUser93754

Surprisingly, I've found few on w32. Although, since my posting here, I may have found some that could be placed into that catagory!

DeletedUser

it seems that when i introduce u to all, u r going to tell lie...u took me one? u were attacking our tribe? hahaha
u were attacking Turks before joining us & remember that u declare us when then u started to whole tribe. don't forget that u can't stand against ur lies coz stats show everything...

i thought that u r good in speech but it seems that u r a good liar too. u can't convince all with ur lies...

The stats don’t lie, in that little spoiler up there as part of my post. Yes I provide evidence when I make statements.
Time took a village from you in the last month, and took 229 villages from your tribe (yes they were majority from those players you recruited who we ARE attacking, and who HAVE been a part of YOUR tribe for the past month.)

Generally when a tribe brings in new players, they stand behind them as members of their own tribe, but I guess this is just the type of person you are.

Jan 25 18:30 Time has declared war on the tribe.

Hey Nubbins....See below.

Ninja

Due to "human error" we accidentally updated all the worlds today. Sorry about that.

All worlds got updated on Jan 25th, that's why it was declared in game then.
We never made an official declaration in the forums, just like we haven't officially declared on any tribe in months, because we were merely chasing our refugees.
It doesn't change the fact we were taking villages from starting on Jan. 8th, after you brought in those players.

DeletedUser

am not racist or anything.. but I think tesius is italian.. or a turk atleast. (havent looked his profile should it be down there)
either one or two, undoubtedly one of the most idiotic, self-centred and ignorant persons i've ever come across those years ive been around in tw. still amazes me why would anyone even consider justifying, defending or worst of all - taking into their tribe- a player with personality like that.

infraction(s) are welcome in case i've said too much. its worth it tho, truth always is.

ps tesius, tell me the new account you're hiding behind, will send you some L:cata:VE.

DeletedUser

ps tesius, tell me the new account you're hiding behind, will send you some L:cata:VE.

I think he is hiding in the TESIUS account is he not? Normally a give away when the forum and in game name are both the same XD

If, by chance, it turns out that he jumped accounts, he could be hiding in blacksicilian

DeletedUser93754

am not racist or anything.. but I think tesius is italian.. or a turk atleast. (havent looked his profile should it be down there)
either one or two, undoubtedly one of the most idiotic, self-centred and ignorant persons i've ever come across those years ive been around in tw. still amazes me why would anyone even consider justifying, defending or worst of all - taking into their tribe- a player with personality like that.

infraction(s) are welcome in case i've said too much. its worth it tho, truth always is.

We should implement a "like" system here lol!

DeletedUser

25th? hey AYK why only ur declaration remains on 25th & not the others, if any problems happened why it is only consists of u , i say again don't lie...u r a politician & the politic always says lie...

loxxxor: u only dare to attack those u r multiple of them, although it is courage but courage of cowards, u know cowards have courage too like ur tribe when saw i'm in war dared to attack me otherwise u never had dare too attack me.
as i stand against ur tribe with only one vil so as i told before i couldn't stand against u with 1000 vils. if i had time to play be sure that i played with my own acc & show u another lesson... all those cowards who frightened (frighten) of me know this...
When cats away mice play...

& about this poor guy: MALEVOLENT... one who proud of the other acc, played in the name of him & when all knew him, he introduced himself! LOL he betrayed his new friends, he thinks he is a good leader but no one counts on him, likes him...hahaha

DeletedUser

25th? hey AYK why only ur declaration remains on 25th & not the others, if any problems happened why it is only consists of u , i say again don't lie...u r a politician & the politic always says lie...

I don't even understand what your asking? What problems is it that you speak of?
What are you talking about only my declaration remains? Do you mean other tribes used the feature, then cancelled the wars?
You guys took in our refugees, I don't care that they are no longer in your tribe, you'll remain on our radar for as long as my tribe feels fit.
When you steal, and get caught, they don't let you off, just because you gave back the goods, you have to pay the price my friend.

The Turks then moved to TRZ, and we sent them a declaration too, because they had our refugees.

Tribe on 31.01. at 03:33
The tribe Time for Change has declared war on tribe The Red Zone!

War name: The Refugee Hunt

Declaration:
Wherever Mevlutc & Zimparaci go, we shall chase them.

Thrilling isn't it?

And if/when they release them, I also won't cancel our war with them.

As far as I'm concerned, the only tribe on w32, that we aren't at war with, is FD, the only ones who have afforded any amount of respect to Time, and their claims.

PS. How's that for political speak? I'm not exactly a politician, I always speak what I feel to be the truth, and generally provide evidence to back up my statements. You keep claiming that I lie, and I'm a politian, but you have yet to provide any evidence as such. All you do is throw out accusations, and when those don't work, you try a different angle, even constantly throwing back to the one of us being cowards because we play a team game as a team. But the question one has to ask themselves, were the Greenbay Packers cowards, because they played as a team, and won the Superbowl? It's a bloody team game, get over it.

DeletedUser

Well we are way off subject here. This is the best warrior thread and all we seem to be talking about is Tesius and He is not on my list. So I will change the direction (I doubt it will take but I can try)....
Well I will take any one in Time or My two brothers in OutKast But if I have to Pick 5 that are Still active then I will.
1. Nukediewalker- Man is a fast nobler. (Not to mention he has a ton of Nukes)
2. AYK- Great at them scripts and strategy.
3. Loxxxor- Catting fool(Never met a building that he did not want to knock down)
4. vernan18- same as loxxxor (Look at that ODA)
5. Doughboy- Fought with before and he loves to fight

So many more I would like to add but I kept it to five.