World 34 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just to correct you, in a packet world it only takes one packet (the price of a coin) to rebuild the noble when it's lost attacking a village. And you can have 0 resources in the village too, it just deducts 1 packet per noble per each rebuilt noble from your total packets. The only time you have to pay full price is when the noble is lost in defense or when a village is taken. Which is why I actually prefer to snipe on coin worlds and stack on packet worlds, as most big players on packet worlds have thousands of packets and won't even notice losing 3 nobles getting sniped.

Just to add to that, if you noble yourself you lose all the packets for each over noble which is a pain in the ass. I prefer packet worlds though, no need to ship resources or worry about keeping certain levels in your villages to build nobles because it just comes out of the bank.. Personally I find coins annoying..

Gouge

I havent seen any predictions for the past 4 pages and as of now its a completely off topic thread, its now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.