Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I ment troops and fleets what ever...:icon_rolleyes:

I'm very fickle, so get use to it :icon_wink:

"Expect the unexpected, and unexpect the expected."

That pretty muchs explains who I am :lol:

DeletedUser74388

hehehe Des...OK predictions, on topic....Lita will delete the account she's currently playing, oh wait she cant, she doesnt have full control of it...

Hrm I dealt with incomings for like 3 months, was #1 in K35 for like ever and took multiple nukes making me #1 ODD. Your "accusation" of me leaving because of my incomings got to high is now the exact reason I now take a screeny before I quit every world. But wait how would you know how many incomings I had? No ever sat my account until I was just about ready to leave and resume activity on w29 :icon_eek:.

OK the facts, you trashed the account, you let tribe support die with bad tech levels and low walls, when you quit the incomings had subsided but they were planning another hit on you, everyone knew it, it had been over a week that you had not recruited troops, built walls or done anything. Your #1 ODD is not a reflection of your own defense skills, it is a reflection of how great ORPHAN was at supporting you and the countless bonfires we supplied.

After a few months you could not handle it any more and insead or acting like a mature tribe mate, you threatened to delete the account (big surprise you did that in the end anyway) and after persuasion, gave it to joelandon to play...then once he got the account back in order, walls built, tech levels fixed you stole it back from him, you had gotten the break you needed. We all know the truth that you just couldnt handle it and needed a break, dont try to lie and say that isnt true. A good tribemate would admit that and let the tribe help but you were to arogant to do so.

Finally you saying that no one sat you is increadible, I spent nights and nights sitting along with Joelandon and Mykill. Like I said, all the Orphans know the real story, so you can quit trying to spin the truth.

So you would have suggested I let BG trash my name and spread lies? I don't take anything sitting down :icon_confused:

:icon_rolleyes: Wow you really care what BG said in a private mail to Sirotilc, that Sir admits he was trying to bate BG into saying bad things about you? Grow up, just another excuse.

DeletedUser

I shall say what I please, and she did get owned. If what the girl says is true of course, besides I just love a good owning :)

DeletedUser

It's sad to see I am not welcome in this worlds forum, but like care lolz

DeletedUser

Welcome? Sure you provide some entertainment with your stupidity, but we would all MUCH prefer you to be gone. Since you dont play this world, leave :)

DeletedUser90931

Tribes like Fortune will continue to jnust exist and I will never get around to looking up where the heck they are on the map.

Lol. That's former Ascend members I think.
On rim behind RAIN. Check k85 area.

DeletedUser

hehehe Des...OK predictions, on topic....Lita will delete the account she's currently playing, oh wait she cant, she doesnt have full control of it...

Always delete randomly and never tell anyone. It be a game not a matter of life and death. Only thing it altered is that Big T ate all my K54 barbs (well most of them) instead of iKill owning them.

OK the facts, you trashed the account, you let tribe support die with bad tech levels and low walls, when you quit the incomings had subsided but they were planning another hit on you, everyone knew it, it had been over a week that you had not recruited troops, built walls or done anything. Your #1 ODD is not a reflection of your own defense skills, it is a reflection of how great ORPHAN was at supporting you and the countless bonfires we supplied.

I do remember mentioning before I did have support in my NE cluster killing multiple nukes (Stacie you should remember that one)

When I first hit #1 ODD and #1 ODT roughly a year ago that was done all on my own. Keep dissing my defending skills, but the fact remains that I can take on multiple people at once, and come out better then I was before.

And the bonfires? Really? Your talking about koss's secret stash. I had my bonfire and king mats in the nona war BEFORE I left. How many you guys felt that my account needed to add was up to you.

After a few months you could not handle it any more and insead or acting like a mature tribe mate, you threatened to delete the account (big surprise you did that in the end anyway) and after persuasion, gave it to joelandon to play...then once he got the account back in order, walls built, tech levels fixed you stole it back from him, you had gotten the break you needed. We all know the truth that you just couldnt handle it and needed a break, dont try to lie and say that isnt true. A good tribemate would admit that and let the tribe help but you were to arogant to do so.

Finally you saying that no one sat you is increadible, I spent nights and nights sitting along with Joelandon and Mykill. Like I said, all the Orphans know the real story, so you can quit trying to spin the truth.

Against you missed out the part that I admit having sitters towards the end. As I remember birdie and I arguing over the fact that you need to make multiple pages of incomings as the server would only display 1000 at a time.

You also forgot to mention whoever had my account during my supposed "break" had decent builds. ALL the full nukes when I took my account back had over 9k axes (probably closer to 10K). Any nuke with over 10k axes is more or less a waste due to its build times. If you had known my O builds (5657 axe, and roughly 3365 lc with 220 rams) you would've realized I'd never waste around 3 weeks plus on a nuke rebuild :icon_confused:

A break lulz, I've never had to apply myself on this world past 50%. The only person I've ever run into thats handed my butt to me in a fight was Bezerker1 on w13 =P

:icon_rolleyes: Wow you really care what BG said in a private mail to Sirotilc, that Sir admits he was trying to bate BG into saying bad things about you? Grow up, just another excuse.

I do actually care what is said about me, as I actually did have an ego on this world :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

How can you get number 1 ODD solo and only put 50% effort into it?:icon_confused:

I seen really good defence skills in the past experience in this game, and that can not be done.. If you only put 50% effort into it then the other 50% had to be done by your tribe or else the people who were attacking weren't all that...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

now occult. i'm not bashing you cuz of your size or skill lvl (whatever it may be)...but i am going to pick on a statement. so don't take it personally, but this below statement is just 'short bus'

are you jerking me around? this is the spin you put on our efforts? do not pretend like that account did not have stacks(we/i have tons of reports/ODA to prove the account was defended)...someone sniping (thank you LA for shading the truth on that) and was not under sexy control (sit). It is not evo's or ikills fault that none of your skilled players wanted to play it (cept LA) to prevent us from taking ground. that is 100 percent on you all. so don't try to downgrade the efforts we put in to remove you from a K where the majority is evo/ikill.

which brings me to my next point...nobling your 'inactive' member was more tactics than targeting an inactive. Facts 1) the account located significantly in evo/ikill turf 2) it posed a threat (if played correctly) 3) elongated our frontlines

calling us 'cowards' and claiming that we only attack inactives is an insult. look at our ODA period. I believe my tribe of 20 members has just as many top ODA players as your tribe of 60 (i haven't counted lately so give me a + - 1). plus who are you all going after....ikills inactives? hypocrite?

Rant much? Where did I say anyone was a coward or anything of the sort? All I said was the war wasn't close to being over, as a high majority of the nobles against us were taken off of players who aren't playing. I wasn't denying villages were taken, and I said nothing against the players taking inactive villages as it's a solid tactic, but what I was stating was that were not about to lose because our inactive villages got taken from us, which is what a few people posting here seemed to predict.

As for Ikills inactives I know nothing about that, I'm aiming a bit higher, ya know, to the tippy top.

If I'm honest. When I'm on a frontline and can't stack myself. I ask my friends for support before I even think about sniping.

We're in a coin world, which means, snipe as many nobles as you like, they will be rebuilt in three hours-a-head, at next to no cost (40k/50k/50k, compared to hundreds of packets), before the same nuke/train comes knocking again.
If you want to be successful in defence on a coin world, you need to kill troops.

And it's much easier to do that at the start, with a level 20 wall. Rather than trying to sort stacks out later, when you don't have a big defence bonus anymore.

I know that if my mate asked for support, I'd rather him have a nice stone wall for all my little guys to hide behind.

Just to correct you, in a packet world it only takes one packet (the price of a coin) to rebuild the noble when it's lost attacking a village. And you can have 0 resources in the village too, it just deducts 1 packet per noble per each rebuilt noble from your total packets. The only time you have to pay full price is when the noble is lost in defense or when a village is taken. Which is why I actually prefer to snipe on coin worlds and stack on packet worlds, as most big players on packet worlds have thousands of packets and won't even notice losing 3 nobles getting sniped.

How can you get number 1 ODD solo and only put 50% effort into it?:icon_confused:

I seen really good defence skills in the past experience in this game, and that can not be done.. If you only put 50% effort into it then the other 50% had to be done by your tribe or else the people who were attacking weren't all that...:icon_rolleyes:

What? Where was that fail pic you posted, I need it for a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really are as stupid as you seem. 50% means she only gave 50% out of a possible 100% effort wise. It doesn't mean anyone had to put in the other 50%.

DeletedUser

No it doesn't.

[spoil]
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

By not needing to put in 100% effort. I'm a lazy person by nature ya know :icon_biggrin:

(expects a flame from jane in the morning)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74388

Lita, I dont dis your defending skilz, I just happen to think that ODD is based on the number of troops killed and it is defense support that kills nukes, not skills...good defense skills are backtiming, dodging, sniping, etc...stacking creates ODD not skills. Therefore, I think stacking is a reflection of the tribe not the player in the account. Putting a ton of defense in your few villages in NONA land for them to hit continuously does not make you a good defender, just a good stacker.

ok, I will be done with the flames, like I said originally, I didnt want to start a big bitch fest over the past...

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Dang and I hoped I'd be getting some amusement out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.