World 34 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have played TW and rest asure I past over 100k..:icon_rolleyes: and to brag about your Tw experience & to call me a noob when you haven't seen my game play is pretty petty and not mod behavior...::icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To call a noob a noob is not petty. You are a noob, therefore it is not petty.

DeletedUser

now occult. i'm not bashing you cuz of your size or skill lvl (whatever it may be)...but i am going to pick on a statement. so don't take it personally, but this below statement is just 'short bus'

Again? What do you mean again? And it's funny how I keep hearing all of our wars have ended in a draw. As far as I can tell Ocaryx is not just no longer Rank 1, but it's no longer here. Same goes for Ascend, and just about every tribe Sexy has warred with.

This war is also nothing close to being over, you guys think one week of winning means it's over? 95% of the vills taken by you guys have been inactives.

(continued)

As far as I'm concerned the war's only just started. You guys keep saying we suck, and our members suck, if that were true we wouldn't be here. Fact of the matter is the players in Sexy are truly skilled players, just because we outnumber most other tribes doesn't make our players less skilled. Just like Able being forced to run from us what 2? 3 times? doesn't make him suck.

The players in Sexy have quite a bit of war experience as well, this is late in the world, so almost everyone without Skill, or experience, or the ability to learn quickly is gone. So quit flaming and attack some active players before you brag again.

are you jerking me around? this is the spin you put on our efforts? do not pretend like that account did not have stacks(we/i have tons of reports/ODA to prove the account was defended)...someone sniping (thank you LA for shading the truth on that) and was not under sexy control (sit). It is not evo's or ikills fault that none of your skilled players wanted to play it (cept LA) to prevent us from taking ground. that is 100 percent on you all. so don't try to downgrade the efforts we put in to remove you from a K where the majority is evo/ikill.

which brings me to my next point...nobling your 'inactive' member was more tactics than targeting an inactive. Facts 1) the account located significantly in evo/ikill turf 2) it posed a threat (if played correctly) 3) elongated our frontlines

calling us 'cowards' and claiming that we only attack inactives is an insult. look at our ODA period. I believe my tribe of 20 members has just as many top ODA players as your tribe of 60 (i haven't counted lately so give me a + - 1). plus who are you all going after....ikills inactives? hypocrite?

DeletedUser

Taking inactives escpially on frontliens is a given but Evo and iKill got over 100 villages from Sexy F and Sexy F only got like 15 from Evo & iKill, so to compare these numbes even at 95% is rediculous:lol:

DeletedUser74388

I also held a large part of the line in the NONA war by myself (granted I had some support but not much.

:icon_rolleyes: Are you kidding me? Wow you really are stretching there. Since I dont want to turn anchient history into a big bitch fest I will let it go, but every Orphan knows what really happened.

DeletedUser

calling us 'cowards' and claiming that we only attack inactives is an insult. look at our ODA period. I believe my tribe of 20 members has just as many top ODA players as your tribe of 60 (i haven't counted lately so give me a + - 1). plus who are you all going after....ikills inactives? hypocrite?

rough count top 20 oda leader board we have 8 player,sexy f also 8 (3 DM and a RAIN fella make up the rest top 20)

top 40 then we have 14(ikill with 3 there) and sexy f with 15

DeletedUser

Good show out of the gates EVO, you have done well nobling 100 villages a week with some impressive OD gains. At this rate it will only take 2.8 years to noble out SEXY's 15k villages.(if SEXY stops nobing in the mean time) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have played TW and rest asure I past over 100k..:icon_rolleyes: and to brag about your Tw experience & to call me a noob when you haven't seen my game play is pretty petty and not mod behavior...::icon_neutral:

Then I'd love to see you play bounty. :3

:icon_rolleyes: Are you kidding me? Wow you really are stretching there. Since I dont want to turn anchient history into a big bitch fest I will let it go, but every Orphan knows what really happened.

Hrm I dealt with incomings for like 3 months, was #1 in K35 for like ever and took multiple nukes making me #1 ODD. Your "accusation" of me leaving because of my incomings got to high is now the exact reason I now take a screeny before I quit every world. But wait how would you know how many incomings I had? No ever sat my account until I was just about ready to leave and resume activity on w29 :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

In almost all world's I played anytime we went to war I was always on the frontlines, and would be mass faked and nukes the rest of others but I wouldn't ask for support most of the time because my villages were stack or I would snipe them :icon_wink:

If your skilled in defence then being the frontlines without asking for support would be not much unless they start massing nuking your villages, and had cats with each nuke. Then your gonna start asking for from your tribe or friends.

And if you didn't get support that just means your enemy wasn't crippling your villages good enough:lol:

DeletedUser

If I'm honest. When I'm on a frontline and can't stack myself. I ask my friends for support before I even think about sniping.

We're in a coin world, which means, snipe as many nobles as you like, they will be rebuilt in three hours-a-head, at next to no cost (40k/50k/50k, compared to hundreds of packets), before the same nuke/train comes knocking again.
If you want to be successful in defence on a coin world, you need to kill troops.

And it's much easier to do that at the start, with a level 20 wall. Rather than trying to sort stacks out later, when you don't have a big defence bonus anymore.

I know that if my mate asked for support, I'd rather him have a nice stone wall for all my little guys to hide behind.

DeletedUser

But depends if they are able to put a noble on a train, that stays within a good enough time making it not so easy to snipe.

DeletedUser

what? :|

edit - I think I understand what you're on about. and as usual, it has nothing to do with anything.
If I stacked a village with a train going to it, it doesn't matter how tight that train is, all the nobles will still die.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In almost all world's I played anytime we went to war I was always on the frontlines, and would be mass faked and nukes the rest of others but I wouldn't ask for support most of the time because my villages were stack or I would snipe them

Stop lying. I bet you cant even snipe a 1 sec train.

DeletedUser

Then I'd love to see you play bounty. :3

Hrm I dealt with incomings for like 3 months, was #1 in K35 for like ever and took multiple nukes making me #1 ODD. Your "accusation" of me leaving because of my incomings got to high is now the exact reason I now take a screeny before I quit every world. But wait how would you know how many incomings I had? No ever sat my account until I was just about ready to leave and resume activity on w29 :icon_eek:.

did joelandon not take over ur account when u could not take it no more,if i remember u had had enough

then u took it back off him and jumped ship to the fates!!!

DeletedUser

I am saying is sniping goes all but so far till you run out of fleets, because those noble trains will just keep lowering you down till their is nothing left:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I am saying is sniping goes all but so far till you run out of fleets, because those noble trains will just keep lowering you down till their is nothing left:icon_smile:

Fleets in TW? :icon_neutral: Also, i have NO idea what you said first line. Can you clarify.

Haugwarts

Wouldn't it be fun if Rain Family declared on both Evo and Sexy? , a 3 ways war would be pure awesomeness :O and it is very possible seeing how the tribes are placed on the map...
But that will probably not happen :( ah well

DeletedUser

did joelandon not take over ur account when u could not take it no more,if i remember u had had enough

then u took it back off him and jumped ship to the fates!!!

So you would have suggested I let BG trash my name and spread lies? I don't take anything sitting down :icon_confused:

Take no more? Um I had no incomings when I LEFT. What happened afterwards well I don't know as I wasn't on it.

DeletedUser

on topic the lot of you!
If you want a mud slinging thread - make one - totally within the rules :p

anyhoo, predictions . . .

Bounty will continue to post disjointed sentences that pertain to nothing in particular or suggest one thing, then a day later suggest the opposite.

Crux will continue to post Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much in his silly royal blue font

Annor - where-ever he went - will come back and start posting crap, hopefully :icon_wink: he was kinda fun to laugh at.

Irishmetal will probably criticize my post via msn cuz thats what he does

Evo will continue to noble SEXY
SEXY will complain that they are taking all their inactives.
Evo will stand by and say - Villages are villages, we might as well own them.
SEXY will complain about ABLE being :clay: and continue to get pwned by him
Able will continue to play the game and probably ignore the forums - i'm not sure he even knows how to type, but i could be wrong :icon_rolleyes:
Small tribes like KOTA will continue to annoy us.
KAOS will just sit up north playing sims - they seem to be having fun experimenting.
~LK~ will continue to go unnoticed
Exile fam will continue to cause hassle for iKill - i'm still not sure how they have lasted :icon_confused:
Tribes like Fortune will continue to jnust exist and I will never get around to looking up where the heck they are on the map.

[SPOIL]Expecting Crux to reply first - cuz he stalks the forum.[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Yep. When do I ever use RoyalBlue on here? I'm too lazy with it on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.