World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

If you want a better blog - perhaps you could try your own hand at writing it and then post us what you come up with in a new thread, titled something like "Alternative Blog".

Kris has done a decent job and thanks to him for what he's done. His stuff probably isn't as in depth or as long as ISE's but then I think ISE put rather a LOT of time into whatever he used to do. Either way, Kris is spending his time writing a blog for us to read. If you don't think it's good enough for you then that's your tough luck unless you happen to be able to write and have the time to create an alternative. Bottom line is you were a bit rude there to Kris and I'm sure he was more than a little teed off with your comments, considering it's his time he's giving up not yours.

Thanks again to Kris.

DeletedUser

^ agreed

Kris has done a good job but as RL takes a toll on everyone you can't expect him to bow to our every whim.

Keep it comings Kris.

Need some interviews soon though xD

Drop me a line hehe

DeletedUser

Guys & Girls,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say this.

I have resigned as World 38's blogger, I will still be on the Blog Team but will not be paid anything as I do a few things behind the scenes.

Real life (Work) has taken a toll, I have 1 day a week where I can see my wife.

I now work Mon - Sat (random hours), as many people do not know australia, WA is a huge place taking nearly 18 hours to travel to another state (Thats by driving)

I know I should of posted sooner my resignation but I have been away from my PC for a while cause of work.

With this position I have met some great people, I will not name names, I am too modest for that, ewanm1, Invalid User, Mr Shooting, All of W38.

I have met some people I wish I never did, Again I will not name names, Redserith.

And people I wish.. and Pray that I am never online when they are online, Pat

W38, You have been great, You have always been kind and honest.. sometimes brutally. But thats why you deserve a good blogger.

My Friends, Please do not hesitate to apply in my stead, I know all of you are spammers and like to keep slytown busy, but let the guy have a break please.

I hope to speak to you all again.

Thank you once again W38.

<3 Kris.

Signing off

DeletedUser102496

Kris. I thought you were an excellent blogger. :icon_wink: Sometimes when you went angry you made me giggle when you were insulting others on Skype whenever they annoy you. :lol: It is sad to see you go. :icon_cry::icon_cry: I am actually glad my name was mentioned. :icon_biggrin: I am online 24 hours a day and we are a little random at times which I agree why we needed a new blogger just like you which was the best blogger here on Tribalwars by far. :icon_razz: Good luck in Real life and it is a shame to see you go. :icon_sad:

Pat