World 40 Premade

Muldie325

Because I was in K45, and the only decent one there was me :S

Sure lodda is good and a few others are, but to say its one of the best is ridiculous compared to worlds like w19,w26 and w33.

DeletedUser

That certainly doesn't mean all the world is so poor in quality. If you don't see those legendary (on pnp forums) players i keep hearing about, that doesn't mean we don't have excellent players that simply don't like to be talked about on the forums, and thus most of the people don't know of them until they encounter them in the game.

Muldie325

Ok how about this:

ChrisIIHoppy made top 20 :eek:

Surely that is a bad sign for the world as a whole :D

DeletedUser

He was in the top 20, but no longer is... that means the world's clearing it's weed :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

le smash

First off nuke, I didn't set that up, that's simply said.

Second, I'm only turtling this world to lead the tribe, not trying to play seriously.

Third, I was only making a proposition, flaming me, saying anything about my skills or saying I should find another game wasn't needed, it just makes you an ass.

Fourth off, Muldie, you might be in an easy K. Wait till XVI reaches your area, which they will.

Fifth, if you need spies to progress as a tribe Nuke, then I really don't see where you are coming from telling me that IM the one that is a terrible leader. It's simple, you got lucky with members, if the shoe was on the other foot, what would make you better than me? Don't take credit for the skill that your members have. To be honest, only a few of my members are as skilled as yours, only a few. Most of them are either new or have just started this world. I don't just go around recruiting other tribes' top members like ACTIVE seems to do, consistently. Good job, you recruit well, congratulations, do you want a cookie? I mean really. Does anyone find your view of anything credible?

Anyways, enough of the ranting.

If anyone is interested, mail me in game, Le Smash. If you aren't, just don't reply, it's simple, basic stuff.

nindel

1.3k points o_O... how can you start planning in another world with this rate? :S

Oh well... erm...

crom

Second, I'm only turtling this world to lead the tribe, not trying to play seriously.

Third, I was only making a proposition, flaming me, saying anything about my skills or saying I should find another game wasn't needed, it just makes you an ass.

Fourth off, Muldie, you might be in an easy K. Wait till XVI reaches your area, which they will.

Fifth, if you need spies to progress as a tribe Nuke, then I really don't see where you are coming from telling me that IM the one that is a terrible leader. It's simple, you got lucky with members, if the shoe was on the other foot, what would make you better than me? Don't take credit for the skill that your members have. To be honest, only a few of my members are as skilled as yours, only a few. Most of them are either new or have just started this world. I don't just go around recruiting other tribes' top members like ACTIVE seems to do, consistently. Good job, you recruit well, congratulations, do you want a cookie? I mean really. Does anyone find your view of anything credible?

If anyone is interested, mail me in game, Le Smash. If you aren't, just don't reply, it's simple, basic stuff.
6th, you're posting in the wrong section. Now, shoo noob.

le smash

1.3k points o_O... how can you start planning in another world with this rate? :S

Oh well... erm...

I'm also on the rim? I don't play seriously in this world, I am only here to lead my tribe.

Nauzhror

Muldie quit ages ago dumbass. He was the rank 1 in K45, his old account, now played by me, still is rank 1 in K45.

DeletedUser

I feel honored, you set up an investigation just to find my spie :).

Nudist

Haha people are so angry in this thread, everyone needs to take a chill pill and leave the poor guy alone. I am so sick of premade threads but there's no reason to call him names. Sigh..

DeletedUser

Okay, worse, I'm still able to flirt with the top 20, and haven't farmed in weeks.

you had a long way to fall from... plus i think that you're not the only one of the top players who stopped farming :-S

Damn, i keep trying making excuses for w36, and nobody's helping me:lol:

DeletedUser

holy crap, I am not the leader of Active. the fact you even don't know who the leader of the #1 tribe is just proves your a noob.:icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

you had a long way to fall from... plus i think that you're not the only one of the top players who stopped farming :-S

That further proves my point. If multiple people can stay high ranked without farming it is DEFINITELY a scrub world.