World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser93993

And no an interview can't be modified as you are essentially putting words in the persons mouth. No point in interviewing somebody if your going to change what they say, one word or 10; its still wrong.
It will lead in people boycotting it...well, more

+1.. u can make small edits nothing more. then theres no point in taking interviews ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I had meant something I would have said it, so you changing what I say defeats the purpose of the interview as your pretty much interviewing yourself.

Repinski

He could also interview Carp. Considering Princess is the less frequest of the two dukes (well while she was duke) and FCB is more frequent around here like Walsh is to Carp.

DeletedUser

And no an interview can't be modified as you are essentially putting words in the persons mouth. No point in interviewing somebody if your going to change what they say, one word or 10; its still wrong.
It will lead in people boycotting it...well, more

I have modified my interviews for Spelling, Grammar & Swearing. This would be all I allow my bloggers to modify, If something would come up as biased under a question, it would be removed, or asked to be re-worded.

Thanks,

Kris.

DeletedUser

let me say PIRANA war much better than womble :) their problem is deathdealer. he is a fool.

DeletedUser93993

then kill him and end the NAP.. you are the number 1 tribe and u are NAPd with the noobiest tribe on this world ..thats kinda weird..

just a thought ..so dont start shouting and bitching and blabbering

DeletedUser

a wise man once said : the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

i dont care if they are nublets they are your enemy. and thats enough reason to give them a nap. in addition DIPLOMACY is needed. no matter how big you are. if you fail at diplomacy you FAIL at everything.

File Not Found

a wise man once said : the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

i dont care if they are nublets they are your enemy. and thats enough reason to give them a nap. in addition DIPLOMACY is needed. no matter how big you are. if you fail at diplomacy you FAIL at everything.

and a wiser one said "the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy".

DeletedUser40113

You guys happy to derail this thread?
Go for it, I dont really care anymore. The more mature players are messaging me throug mail with their grievances.

On that not, it has come to my attention that some people believe it is biased that I have included only weekly stats for womble versus CRASH. I will explain my reasoning behind this.

I have also done the same for the PIRANA v Womble war, and the PIRANA v ASCN war, as they were included in last weeks blog, so stats are an update on the forever stats from issue 1.

The -XIII- v PIRANA war, and the PIRANA v A|V war were given forever stats, as they were NOT included in issue 1, so it is an introduction to the wars so to speak. From next issue, they will be given past week stats as well.

Every 4 weeks, I will give stats over the past month to show the overall progress over that period.
I am more than happy to do forever/start of war, monthly, weekly, daily stats, but then the majority of the blog will be only stats.

If you have any ideas on how to improve upon this, either mail me privately or post here. I will only be answering topics related to the blog as of now, the rest of you can continue to whine about other things, as you are clearly not going to listen to me.

Sboh

I have to say if you disagree with what is put there the only way to change it is to suggest something new, after all it is what's up for all to see that counts, not what is said on this.

DeletedUser

Nah, people llove the back tracking in that ALL because caglen was unhappy with it.

What funny is you say this

Unfortunately, many in the world attribute this to cheating. No matter what I say now, It will be called biased, rather than speculation, but I will say it nonetheless. I believe that the weeks conquers are thanks to good planning, good co-ordination, and good organisation. I would not be wrong in saying that, this is one of the first successful operations made in this war. Time to see where the conquers were made.

When you admit some thing completely different igm. Or is it you know what happened but as a blogger you refuse to tell the truth for BIASED reasons? Or you dont want to as duke of the rank 1 tribe as this puts you in a bad light, so thats your integrity?

So therefore you put crash before the blog, if thats the case, either stop saying your unbiased or jog on for another to do it. Dont care which, BUT THATS THE BIT people are refering to, the joint stats is just funny how you were either so far out the loop you did that, or you changed it to keep caglen sweet

DeletedUser40113

@ Walsh

I changed joint stats to individual stats for a very simple reason, I was given solid evidence that there was never a joint operation, nor any communication between the tribes about co-ordinating against womble together.

If you want something changed, tell me why, give me evidence to back up your views, and show reasoning.
Otherwise, keep your gripes to yourself.

On that note, I would like to again say, if you have a problem with my blog, talk to my superiors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(imagine robbing banks was the goal and having inside knowledge of said banks was illegal)

So, if a bank owner went on vacation and while he was gone, someone acted like him (thanks to cosmetics it can be done) and turned off all security cameras and sent the guards home and that bank was robbed, would it not make the news.

Would it not be stated that an inside man was attributed to the success of the bank robbing, or do you think they would give credit to the outcome and ignore the path that was taken to get there, excatly, bias as has been stated many times and yet you keep deleting posts that are on topic, just not what YOU want it to be on

give up the job or be like an unbiased journalist,

FYI the mods saying you are within your means does not justify that you obleted the most unique circumstance in TW history and kept it out of our own blog???? I am sure if it was anyone else doing this, there would have been interviews with poeple involved to get the bottom line outcome of said disaster. Instead we get you who give credit to your own tribe for successfully planning something that was well, childish and selfish with means way less then honorable

The world deserves to know the truth, dont you think so?

File Not Found

Just a reminder, that this thread is for discussing the blog/blogger. It is not a PnP thread, so it's not for you to go calling people names, etc.

As a stickied thread, I won't allow spam here.

DeletedUser

(imagine robbing banks was the goal and having inside knowledge of said banks was illegal)

So, if a bank owner went on vacation and while he was gone, someone acted like him (thanks to cosmetics it can be done) and turned off all security cameras and sent the guards home and that bank was robbed, would it not make the news.

Would it not be stated that an inside man was attributed to the success of the bank robbing, or do you think they would give credit to the outcome and ignore the path that was taken to get there, excatly, bias as has been stated many times and yet you keep deleting posts that are on topic, just not what YOU want it to be on

give up the job or be like an unbiased journalist,

FYI the mods saying you are within your means does not justify that you obleted the most unique circumstance in TW history and kept it out of our own blog???? I am sure if it was anyone else doing this, there would have been interviews with poeple involved to get the bottom line outcome of said disaster. Instead we get you who give credit to your own tribe for successfully planning something that was well, childish and selfish with means way less then honorable

The world deserves to know the truth, dont you think so?

So by your same analogy if this bank manager was so upset at not getting help from the neighbouring branches of his bank he decided to leave the doors open, then just walked away, would that also be stated as an inside job? And if the authorities has got a high court injunction stopping the papers from reporting the case, would that make the reporter biased?

However you look at it the op was a good op, and deserved reporting. The rest he wasn't allowed to report on.

DeletedUser

Just like if a bank robber asked the bank manager to leave the doors open, he would be an accessory. And in fact the "brains" behind the plan. Thus proving our point that this was all organised by you.

Your analogy is crap and pointless. And wombles point is that if Phoneix states he was aganist these actions, how can he then say it was a great op. Hense its either crash pnp or blogger has no integrity. Either way hes lost alot of respect for it