World 49 @ WAR!

DeletedUser

Guys, it's an enjoyable war.... What more do we need to say other then that? We got some amazing players on both sides (that's not including me, before you think I'm bigheaded) - how about you guys just admit that fact and get back to having fun in game? BMF are a tenacious lot, I can say that o_O Some of their recap attempts were rather harsh :D

DeletedUser

Guys, it's an enjoyable war.... What more do we need to say other then that? We got some amazing players on both sides (that's not including me, before you think I'm bigheaded) - how about you guys just admit that fact and get back to having fun in game? BMF are a tenacious lot, I can say that o_O Some of their recap attempts were rather harsh :D

Agreed, lets ignore the dirty tactics by both sides, both sides have strong players, both sides have weak players, both sides have tricks, stats mean nothing if both sides wont agree to how it should be set up.

I noticed quite a bit of great moves by both sides, pnp and flaming or not its gotten old.

rich26ca

agreed with mostly everything above... you'll never catch me not respecting BMF

But this is the point of these forums "PnP" its a fun part of the game i don't lose my temper here... merely debate topics. and i think we have stats sorted.

DeletedUser

agreed with mostly everything above... you'll never catch me not respecting BMF

But this is the point of these forums "PnP" its a fun part of the game i don't lose my temper here... merely debate topics. and i think we have stats sorted.

If you check the W56 forums, I also like dabbling in PnP myself... Quite heavily. However, some of these threads have turned into out right "Spitting contests" or just plain insults levelled at each other...

DeletedUser

I understand why BMF are whining about "our dirty tactics". They accepted the fact, they gonna loose (not here, but in their heads) and they are looking for excuses and trying to make us look bad. Go ahead guys if you like, whine and cry about it. But you should also accept the fact, that its the only thing you can actually do about it (actually there is second, but with so much whining here you seem to forget to play your accounts, but we are back to the fact you accepted the defeat)

Now some facts.
1) it there were good relations between BMF and Deus Ex before happened what happened, i dont see reason why they would join Deceit. They knew they would get under immediate heavy siege like they did and expect support from far far away west for some members was a BIG risk. But they took the risk and it seems they had reason for it.
For Deceit it was win-win to recruit them
a) weakening BMFs border cause they needed to move Ds south east
b) splitting OPs on SE part will make the offensive towards west weaker
c) getting new good and communicative players (i dont really understand how could your relations fail that bad with such communicative and friendly guys)
Praise westie, sergei and all who was responsible for this - even BMF must accept fact, that it was great strategical move. You wont maybe accept that it was fault of your leadership, that you had so bad relations, that such a thing happened, but its true.
Maybe not only fail of your leaders but most of members. I am pretty sure everyone who is in VLN and needed to cooperate with me/my co can say we are helpful and they didnt feel like someone smaller or like 2nd class citizens as a few Deus-Ex guy told me they felt towards BMF. Maybe you BMF guys will argue about it, go ahead, flame me, but at least think about it and maybe next time you will be smart enough to realize that this belongs to tribalwars strategy as well. You take points too much into account and dont realize that the chain is that strong as the weakest part. I dont take anyone who has less points than us as lesser person or something, you should too.

2) Stats are stats, you can adjust it here and there and it looks better for you.

Fact is, Deceit made quit a few people. Conquering here and there and most of BMF guys on border definitely feel the pressure. On the other side, only a few can say they are pressed. Add anyone you want into stats if you want when it comes to me. Stats is something that only spectator may find informative. We all involved in the war know what is going on. And i bet you guys know youre loosing more than you post in your "witchcrafted" stats right?

3) The more expressive you get, the worse you will look. So i would recommend you to call Lordis mother, that she forget to give her little adolescent its pills.
Everytime browsing thru forums of other worlds, seeing insults makes me think about the one posting it that he is just dumb person, who is using forum to put his steam away and thinking how strong he is looking. The fact is, anyone doing it, is just silly and narrow-minded.

4) Why so aggressive? If i would randomly popped on the other side of the world i would most possibly be BMF now, we are same people like you are and only by a random (and of course some skill and communication) we are on different sides of the barrier. I dont have a problem to admit someone is good on the other side, unluckily i havent met yet someone like this in battle or those i met are hiding those skills. But i stated multiple times that for example Tag were really good enemies and even i was angry about what they did to Paint i can say i enjoyed the war with them. It was real war, so please BMF give us a good fight, so far it was too easy tigers.

010602.png

Yeah, little kids still thinks its smart,
so come on and show me you got balls Lordi, cause i think you dont.
All you can do is just talk crap and i bet you will quit like easytiger when i will approach you.

if you like it this way then here is something i need to tell you:
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries and I blow my nose at you, you so-called Lordi!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction!

DeletedUser

euthanasia why dont you get a life and stop telling us stories that nobody cares about.
Your putting us to sleep :)
and Back off easy and lordi or id hate to have to "Blow my nose at you" hahaha. Dumbest thing i have ever heard i bet your from Britain?

Oh by the way
All you can do is just talk crap and i bet you will quit like easytiger when i will approach you.
You've taken a whole 4 villages from him. I dont think your the one that has made him quit Lol.
Mainly byebye and phartissan. So dont be taking credit for something you havent done:)

DeletedUser

euthanasia why dont you get a life and stop telling us stories that nobody cares about.
Your putting us to sleep :)
and Back off easy and lordi or id hate to have to "Blow my nose at you" hahaha. Dumbest thing i have ever heard i bet your from Britain?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Oh by the way
You've taken a whole 4 villages from him. I dont think your the one that has made him quit Lol.
Mainly byebye and phartissan. So dont be taking credit for something you havent done:)

While its not possible for me to know why they quit, you do know people can quit long before nobles ever land, just look around, its happening all around you.

I really don't understand your fascination with telling people to "get a life".

DeletedUser

I guess using Krennlogic, only the English can enjoy Monte Python. Er... Britain. And by that did you mean just the big Island?

DeletedUser

Nope, im the bridge guard waspy:D. I may get beat down but i wont give up, like most.

rich26ca

that is the Black Knight you tool!!! :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol: and if you have seen the movie you know he lives but has nothing left to defend and is walked over and on by. Much the same we plan to do too you:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

For one that was the dumbest movie iv ever watched.
For Two go ahead beat me at this game but id like to see you walk over me in real life!:D
For Three i actually dont care about this game or as obsessed with it as you are so if i lose im not going to cry im just going to go fix me some cereal and watch t.v.
For Four its just a game:p
So you going to be the same ol pathetic loser you are winning this world as you were at the start of it. The only difference is youll have a little more prem. points to go waste your life on.:D

rich26ca

right which makes it bad cause little old you didn't like it... its a classic still purchased to day!

For Two go ahead beat me at this game but id like to see you walk over me in real life!:D

think you have said this to me before, and i'll give the same response... those that can't play or debate in PnP always come up with this "well not in real life"

I'm 6'6 285 pounds... i play rugby and have been doing mixed martial arts for the last 3 years and boxing before that... so feel free to PM me, i'll give you my address and will see if your all talk ok. other wise stop posting the same crap over and over again.

For Three i actually dont care about this game or as obsessed with it as you are so if i lose im not going to cry im just going to go fix me some cereal and watch t.v.

but till then i will wine, cry and come up with personal insults cause i have nothing IG.

So you going to be the same ol pathetic loser you are winning this world as you were at the start of it. The only difference is youll have a little more prem. points to go waste your life on.:D

Its called Co-players nub! no one in deceit plays 24/7 but we almost all have co's... and the what 20-30 a year is to much then save for times of war... if you can't afford to play then don't!

DeletedUser

For Four its just a game:p

And since you think it's dumb, it's dumb. It could not possibly be the case that someone else might have a valid opinion as well. And the case that that movie is a classic has no bearing either.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean anyone who does like it is wrong. It just means you disagree. That movie rocks.

DeletedUser

Oh by the way You've taken a whole 4 villages from him. I dont think your the one that has made him quit Lol.

That's twice as much as you've taken from Deceit alone :lol:. So don't go bashing him now :icon_wink:.

Also i'm guessing the film is Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I love that film.

DeletedUser

Also i'm guessing the film is Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I love that film.

now I get it :D
I was wondering what bridge guard :icon_confused:
I love that film, actually I love all of em :D
the best part of each episode, not the film, is micheal palin running and running and running and at the end says: "it's", lol :p
ooops, too much off topic, back on the main the topic of this thread, the flaming:
krenn, you forgot to mention that Deceit has total control of the externals, don't you notice you are the only BMfer in here against a whole Horde (lol) of Deceiters? :icon_rolleyes: