World 49 @ WAR!

DeletedUser

if they are attacking you good for them, but they aren't doing it under our will, probably because those are players you are attacking

Or maybe you just don't want your stats to reflect your tactics. We all know deus is under control of Vmp therefore VLN and deusex are allies or at least NAPS. if Deusex attacks Bmf or CLN during this war it is the same as being on the other side, not 2 different wars.

DeletedUser

Its perfectly acceptable to want stats that include all of BMF's enemies, just specify that the stats show BMF vs everyone else. However stop trying to act like DeusEx or any other tribe is under the control of Deceit/VLN leadership, or that we, as tribes, coordinate anything with them.

DeletedUser

I think I'll just start counting EHorde in my stat calculations, they're not allied with us and clearly not anyone BMF/CLN are attacking so they MUST be in together. And when I attack them and they fight back then it's even more evidence that they are working on ops together!

DeletedUser

OK.. .but they leave troops in villages I attack costing LIVES I tell you.. that has to count for something. If they're not going to dodge and let me cap, who's side are they on?

DeletedUser39420

Its perfectly acceptable to want stats that include all of BMF's enemies, just specify that the stats show BMF vs everyone else. However stop trying to act like DeusEx or any other tribe is under the control of Deceit/VLN leadership, or that we, as tribes, coordinate anything with them.

Come bhawb, as a previous enemy of Deceit, you should know they will fudge the stats to any advantage to give them selves a leg up.

DeusEx is supporting Deceit, hence we can't clear a deceit village until we've cleared all the DeusEx support. While they might not be fighting on your side, they are fighting with you, weather you want to admit it or not. Seems most of Deceit would rather not admit that they needed some rim tribe to support them.

You of all people should admit that DeusEx is under control of BMF.

DeletedUser

Come bhawb, as a previous enemy of Deceit, you should know they will fudge the stats to any advantage to give them selves a leg up.

DeusEx is supporting Deceit, hence we can't clear a deceit village until we've cleared all the DeusEx support. While they might not be fighting on your side, they are fighting with you, weather you want to admit it or not. Seems most of Deceit would rather not admit that they needed some rim tribe to support them.

Your statement about us having DeusEx support might be valid if you could support outside the tribe. Also, we have never invited DeusEx members purely for the purpose of support either.

There is no, absolutely none, of DeusEx' troops in Deceit villages. DeusEx are acting of their own accord.

Finally, that last sentence of yours just contradicts everything in that post.

DeletedUser

I am in deusex and yes we are under the control of VMP1
VMP1 is in Deceit. we(deus) are not under control of Linda and sergei, but still under VMP1
is this clear?

DeletedUser

As a previous enemy of Deceit I can tell you that Deceit has never had any need of padding stats.

Your argument about DeusEx has many flaws, and I'm more than happy to point them out.
1. Sergei and Linda have no direct control over DeusEx. They don't tell anyone in DeusEx what to do, DE are big boys, they can make their own big boy decisions

2. DeusEx is what... 30 million points? A decent fraction of that is even from CLN members who went over. Thats not a ton of support to be used to stack villages

3. If DeusEx is the big supporter that is making you lose this war, then they shouldn't have support for themselves right? So why haven't you nobled them out yet?

4. No one told you that you have to attack the guys in the SE. You are more than welcome attacking the other front, the one that you are allowing to steadily crumble.

It seems to me like you are grabbing for excuses that have no rational backing to them; I can tell, because I happen to have a lot of experience doing the same thing. Deceit and Villain are busy proving themselves in game, we are not to blame if the same cannot be said of our opponents.

DeletedUser

Again, let's get some things clear.

There is no, absolutely none, of DeusEx' troops in Deceit villages. DeusEx are acting of their own accord.

214edc99a6.png

1. Sergei and Linda have no direct control over DeusEx. They don't tell anyone in DeusEx what to do, DE are big boys, they can make their own big boy decisions

They might not directly tell them what to do, but indirectly they are in control of anything that happens in there. You say they are big boys, that they can make their own big boy decisions, fact is they can't.

I am in deusex and yes we are under the control of VMP1
VMP1 is in Deceit. we(deus) are not under control of Linda and sergei, but still under VMP1
is this clear?

This should prove that. They are in control, meaning they are not making their own decisions.

2. DeusEx is what... 30 million points? A decent fraction of that is even from CLN members who went over. Thats not a ton of support to be used to stack villages

Did anyone ever said it's a ton of support to be used? The point made is that DeusEx troops are in Deceit villages, amount of support used or to be used doesn't matter for this point to be made.

3. If DeusEx is the big supporter that is making you lose this war, then they shouldn't have support for themselves right? So why haven't you nobled them out yet?

Again, did anyone ever said DeusEx is the big supporter that is making us lose the war? No

People should stop denying facts. If it would have been the other scenario with BMF + DeusEx vs Deceit + *VLN*, stats would've include BMF and DeusEx on one side and Deceit and *VLN* on the other. DeusEx now changed from being allied to BMF to being allied with Deceit, then give me one reason why they still shouldn't be included in any of the final war stats.

Not including tribes like Defcon, TLM, ~DKG~ and more of such I would understand seeing their size and function. But a 30M tribe allied to you, that's something different if you ask me. I think the people complaining about us trying to ''bend stats'', ''trying to make our stats look pretty'' and so on should ask themselves who in fact is trying to ''make their stats look pretty''.

I would suggest this forum to just include every single variation of this war's statistics, despite people's views or complains about any of the statistics.

DeletedUser

No offence to Raven or any other BMF player here, but have you actually thought through what you're implying? That not only did we get control of DeusEx, we thought the best possible thing to do for a tribe that is deep in enemy territory is to send their only lifeline away and support Deceit players (which by the way would mean they would have to actually swap tribes!).

As for the stats, it's a world war to end the world. Regardless of what people would prefer, either you're on Side A or Side B if you're fighting.

Next- why would we need to fudge stats? We have some great players who are putting a huge hole in BMF, a tribe which is bleeding both points and players fast. Whatever the scoreline is right now, at this rate, it's not going to be as long as we hoped. Personally, I don't see the problem of adding Deus to our stats since BMF is fighting them. I'm sure many in Deceit will disagree. But, like I said, we have no need to fudge stats.

DeletedUser

This should prove that. They are in control, meaning they are not making their own decisions.

Linda and Sergei=Deceit's leadership (the very top). Neither sergei nor linda are VMP. This isn't like Villain, where Villain will help stack Deceit players. Lets look at facts

eragon2794 Left 04th July 2011 - 00:12 48,283
link021 Joined 03rd July 2011 - 23:12 1,451,507
reyPETERoftheNORTH Joined 30th June 2011 - 10:11 1,125,294
chowder matakaw Joined 30th June 2011 - 06:10 842,576
peterepter Joined 30th June 2011 - 04:10 2,886,881
Happy Bday Joined 29th June 2011 - 23:12 1,782,727
Duke of ilyria Joined 28th June 2011 - 22:12 69,917
max.zubov Joined 28th June 2011 - 14:12 834,341
cornflalem8 Joined 28th June 2011 - 00:12 176,581
vordan Joined 27th June 2011 - 04:11 177,388
The Newer England Joined 27th June 2011 - 04:11 9,510
FiReClAw1199 Joined 27th June 2011 - 00:12 500,612

That is a list of players that have come and gone since the beginning of the war. You will notice that only a single player has left, meaning that no member of Villain or Deceit has gone over there to be stacked. You will also notice that since only one player has left, that no one could have possibly left DeusEx to come over and stack. So... this whole thing about DeusEx support is moot. The only villages that would have DeusEx support then would be if VMP or any of his crew had support before hand, and that STILL means that you should be more than capable of nobling DeusEx since they are missing support.

Raven Shadowchild said:
People should stop denying facts. If it would have been the other scenario with BMF + DeusEx vs Deceit + *VLN*, stats would've include BMF and DeusEx on one side and Deceit and *VLN* on the other. DeusEx now changed from being allied to BMF to being allied with Deceit, then give me one reason why they still shouldn't be included in any of the final war stats.

Pot calling the kettle black are we?

Raven Shadowchild said:
Not including tribes like Defcon, TLM, ~DKG~ and more of such I would understand seeing their size and function. But a 30M tribe allied to you, that's something different if you ask me. I think the people complaining about us trying to ''bend stats'', ''trying to make our stats look pretty'' and so on should ask themselves who in fact is trying to ''make their stats look pretty''.

Please show me where we have padded the stats. The only way to make stats in your favor is to show BMF against VLN, other than that you will have to have the gerrymandering skills of a Californian politician. (forgive me if not everyone gets the reference)

Raven Shadowchild said:
I would suggest this forum to just include every single variation of this war's statistics, despite people's views or complains about any of the statistics.

I agree, the only point where I contend is just stop acting like they are our allies. There is a completely different level of involvement between Villain and Deceit, two true allies, and Deceit/VLN and DeusEx, who are more like semi-friendly forces who have a common enemy.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Again, let's get some things clear.

214edc99a6.png

They might not directly tell them what to do, but indirectly they are in control of anything that happens in there. You say they are big boys, that they can make their own big boy decisions, fact is they can't.

Did anyone ever said it's a ton of support to be used? The point made is that DeusEx troops are in Deceit villages, amount of support used or to be used doesn't matter for this point to be made.

Again, did anyone ever said DeusEx is the big supporter that is making us lose the war? No

[/spoil]

Okay, I will phrase it another way. The only person in Deceit with DeusEx support in their villages is VMP, that support must have come from before war as no players were shifted about for the purpose of support in either *VLN* or Deceit. Happy? To say DeusEx is stacking Deceit is just stupid.

As has already been said a couple of times now, DeusEx are not under the control of Deceit. I'm sure Linda and Sergei don't tell VMP what to do with DeusEx and I'm also sure they probably don't give two hoots what he does with them.

I do agree with you on the fact they should be included in the stats, they may not be allies in the sense of together4ever allies, they may not also be coordinating with us but they are still on our side so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question is, does adding DeusEx change the fact BMF is loosing badly?

Answer is NO!

DeletedUser

Who's TLM and why do people keep on insisting that they get added to the stats? Never heard of them.

rich26ca

Well speaking on deceits behalf, we will not included DeusEX Nor TLM, they are not allied to us nor do we give them commands. VMP has control as stated before and according to TLM profile VMP is control of that as well...

Now with that said i will not add them to the Deceit/*VLN vs BMF/CLN war

however if either side (deusEX/TLM vs BMF/CLN) wants to declare against the other i will add them as a war stat so its recorded. however the wars are separate and will be record that way!

DeletedUser

TLM is the academy of Deusex
why take us out of the stats? we are considered "allies". we do not coordinate or do anything togheter. but we have the same enemies.
if you do not want us in the stats, why should we help you?
I'm pro-VMP1 and I will fight with him till the end, but why are you so stubborn in not wanting us?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

rich if you do not want us, then how about making some other stats with us included...