World 5 Map: My Version

DeletedUser

I like it. Kick 'em when they're down and not sure how to make anything work!

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:so um ya. on topic b4 we lose the maps...

uh. um. uh...:icon_redface:

yeah woot BNL yeah woot :icon_cool:

*actually do seem to be growing too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry, it's all there in black and white. You're an acomplice whether you like it or not!

DUMBUMCLUM

hmmm looks like the LFKD clump is thinning out. To me this means that they will have just as many fronts, but with less available support to the frontlines.

DeletedUser

Yea, thought we all know that Arisa would merge with Sci. Daft are going to have a hell with the quality inspection:p

DeletedUser

I actually had no idea til I saw JBClan being recruited(they even have the guy that came up with the idea of 'we do not allow the senseless nobling of active players' JohnBond himself) after that I knew nothing was sacred. Of course Arisa/Sci seeing alot of members in our forums screaming for Arisa blood most likely prompted many to flee sooner as well.

DeletedUser

I actually had no idea til I saw JBClan being recruited(they even have the guy that came up with the idea of 'we do not allow the senseless nobling of active players' JohnBond himself) after that I knew nothing was sacred. Of course Arisa/Sci seeing alot of members in our forums screaming for Arisa blood most likely prompted many to flee sooner as well.

"oh ye of little knowledge" is as far as I'll go in replying to your ignorant assumptions.

DeletedUser

Really? I heard the merge wasn't for another few weeks and you guys got spooked by the big bad R2 ;)

DeletedUser

No need to had that Normus, we all knew that Arisa was goingto merge with something around due to their location or be eaten. Sciros was in the best place to do that. Sciros is a bit stricter with quality than other tribe if they really want to go on that edge though.

The new tribe which came for some days ago was SCIFAM, while many families complain on eachother beeing big or to greedy/creating to many trees I wont say anything on this one since Daft never complain on others.

It's I'll surely go away after the quality check and inactive eating is done.:)

DeletedUser

What wars are that? R2 is not fighting TSE or SCI, they're fighting LFKD.

SCI is not fighting R2 or V V V or TSE, they're fighting LFKD.

TSE are not fighting R2 or V V V or SCI.

So what wars you want listed? You want LFKD listed against the world as it was before?

Don't bother saying TSE is at war with HOPLO anymore, that is done and over with, it's more of a clean up job now.

DeletedUser23691

I ment i want a war so we can have decent maps

Yeah, lets start a war...so we can make a new map...

I suggest someone from a punny tribe ( choose one, there are many out there ) declares war on R2-TRU...so we can have some action...

BTW...anyone wanna declare war on me in K94-95...i feel bored...

I give away 10.000.000 resources to gain some villages near some action...

Cmon guys...this was supposed to be a war game...if not...i heard tribal hugs is interesting to...!!!

Nexdragon

very good.can you change the color for vvv and sci cause they look similar

tpwch

Auto-updating continent maps are coming, here is a preview:

en5-k44.gif

Feel free to come with comments. And yes, I know the colors need adjusting.

DeletedUser

You already acknowledged the color adjusting, so I won't comment on that.

Looking forward to seeing the maps :)