World 5 Map: My Version

DeletedUser

It makes more sense as it also cancels out the ones who are inactive when time comes... After all, an academy/merc tribe doesn't want inactive members, it kind of works against itself that way. You get in there and you're supposed to work for getting into the main tribe, not go inactive and show up to keep away from the red dot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He figured he didn't have enough time to spare for TW any more. So he basically gifted me his villages and left... Still talk to him though!

DeletedUser

Hmm, good guy. Well one less on th PA list.

If he wants in again then tell him to contact me, I could surely arange things for him.

DUMBUMCLUM

Cool i decided to go tribeless for a day or two and now i reap the rewards. a WHOLE LOT of black blobs in K61 where everyone is seriously lacking ME!

Wilky1992

just guessing here, but could it be connected with the tribe "NUMPTY" about him, KAT, and the punisher?

DeletedUser

Rofl, epic ...

Here's the story.

HT thought I was awesome so he Rep'd me which gave me 21,000,000 rep. I thought that was lulzy so I spread it amongst people. Then HT rep'd ateb too and we both spread it like an STD. Obviously you annoyed one of us to get so little rep.

Edit: That ... or you got wtfpwned by Lord Haste.

DeletedUser

Rofl, epic ...

Here's the story.

HT thought I was awesome so he Rep'd me which gave me 21,000,000 rep. I thought that was lulzy so I spread it amongst people. Then HT rep'd ateb too and we both spread it like an STD. Obviously you annoyed one of us to get so little rep.

Edit: That ... or you got wtfpwned by Lord Haste.

So.. can you like give mods the rep-hammer then?

DeletedUser

I -rep'd 12azor but he wasn't a mod when I did it. I also gave ender full rep. Spank86 tried to -rep hightower, but it didn't do anything to it. :p And then HT got mad and -rep'd spank all the way.

He was a martyr in the pursuit of the rebellion of OT.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'll try it when I can give more reputation. Which will be 24 hours apparently.

Although I've learnt not to mess with any mods with evil admin powers.

DeletedUser

Maybe just go after a newbie mod.. or one on vacation..:icon_eek: