World 54 down?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yes, W54 is down at the moment. We're working on fixing it ASAP but currently we have no timeframe for when it'll be fixed.

kingjohan

Yes, W54 is down at the moment. We're working on fixing it ASAP but currently we have no timeframe for when it'll be fixed.

Can u cancel the deletion on my account please?

it's tsmanning ;(

Jakub1992

Well theres nothing else for it, will have to join rl in the mean time D:

DeletedUser

Seeing that your avatar says "Due tomorrow... do tomorrow" and the fact they sent you rather then some more moderate mods, my hopes just died. :icon_sad:

kingjohan

Do you know what the reason it's down is? Somone h4xx3d tw?

just curious!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Seeing that your avatar says "Due tomorrow... do tomorrow" and the fact they sent you rather then some more moderate mods, my hopes just died. :icon_sad:

Well, I wasn't going to fix it. The devs will fix it, or something. And only reason I posted instead of an ingame admin is that I happened to be online right now while they... Uhm... If they're online they're in idle mode or busy answering all the thousands of tickets asking "why is w54 down!??!" :p

kingjohan

Well, I wasn't going to fix it. The devs will fix it, or something. And only reason I posted instead of an ingame admin is that I happened to be online right now while they... Uhm... If they're online they're in idle mode or busy answering all the thousands of tickets asking "why is w54 down!??!" :p

And why are you not answering tickets?

Slacker!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Because I'm the Forum Admin, not ingame staff. :icon_neutral:

lords of the emos

I only sent like 500 of them so they don't need to reply to aaaaall of mine :p