World 58 Hall of Fame

• Thread starter DeletedUser102496
  • Start date

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well i have to admit i might not have watched all players and tribes in this world as i have done in prev worlds but this is from what i have seen and know.

*Best leader: Honey Badgers
*Best tribe: Honor and fork are pretty close at this point cant say either one is better.
*Best attacker: Krayon, Khite Tzu and Numba - Not from ODA ranks, simply from my knowledge of these players from this and prev worlds.
*Best defender: Numba (Been hit very hard and defended very well and is very active, which is a big part of being good defender) , Dacul (This guy is very annoying, so active and among the best snipers in this world, been defending like a champ against players way bigger than him, has done great job with almost no troops or help)
*Best forum spirit: Well havent been into the other tribes forums so...
*Best expanding player: Well Krayon is ranked 1 and has 1 k dominated, his cluster looks pretty solid, so guess ill give it to him.
*Worst attacker: All the ~Got~ players.
*Worst defender: All the got players except dacul
*Worst tribe: Manic, it was trash and the leftovers still is.
*Worst leader: Warstiner? Was he not the leader? :)
*Worst player: So many bad players deserve this one, dont know where to start so i think ill skip it, no need for more trash talk.

Btw many more players deserve to be among the best there but these were simply on top of my head.

DeletedUser

1st off... How dare you? Deb was a great leader and she had to leave because of her Job and her Mom got breast cancer and she went to take care of her. You post anything else downing Deb, and I'll personally start attacking you and send you to the rim. I've left you alone this whole time, but not for much longer...
Settle down fella..?!???!!?

I know Deb personally and even I didn't know there were RL issues. Sometimes the enemy isn't privvy to all relevant information, so just settle down a bit and take a chill pill. There was no malice in HH's post, so just chill out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Best leader: Honestly has to be Warstiner, not being bias but if Warstiner wasn't a good leader, then Manic wouldn't have been successful on previous worlds and would have already been gone on w58. Against Honor and Fork Warstiner has always done the best for the tribe, and has managed to survive this long. Must be doing something right, eh?

*Best tribe: Best tribe is probably going to have to go to Bunny, (obviously i am going to say that), through thick and thin Manic/Bunny seem to be holding on and actually doing extremely well. Proud to work with them.

*Best attacker: Best attacker probably has to go to Faaaark, just due to Number One rank in ODA, therefore is doing something right, haha.

*Best defender: Not entirely sure who the best defender would be, but i know spree lark has been doing really well. He's a frontline player and is still holding strong. How countless OPs on LTSSB (rawr) shows that he is an awesome player(who didn't already know that?) and is great at sniping and general defense.

*Best forum spirit: Going to have to be Rawr Mode, you make me laugh half the time man. Sometimes with frustration others joy. :p

*Best expanding player: I am going to say myself, took over this account when it fell to Rank 15, i have done my best to keep it up, and do the best i possibly could. :)

*Worst attacker: Isn't really anyone particularly bad at attacking, and being a backline player, i don't think i can really judge. But if i had to pick someone it would be GreenWalker of Honor, sends trains and support follows 30hours behind? :p Good try mate. :p

*Worst defender: Not entirely sure who worst defender is, so i couldn't say.

*Worst tribe: All tribes have their pros and cons, don't think there is any tribe that is particularly bad, all tribes have their good and bad players. But i would have to say Dream Team, they flame on the forums that they are winning the war, when they take out an inactive player? Wow go DT! Taking out inactives, great way to twist the stats.

*Worst leader: Couldn't say, as said above, i think all players are different just like leaders. Don't really think there is a bad leader on w58, apart from the random tribal leader who thinks he's amazing.

*Worst player: None

I think i've been pretty fair, and i just wanted to post my thoughts and feelings. :)

DeletedUser

*Best leader: No idea, haven't seen anything that stands out, if Faaark has taken the reins at Fork he would be a top contender

*Best tribe Well rank 1 says Honor on tw stats, which is a sad indictment ...

*Best attacker: Khite Tzu

*Best defender: Three Wise Men

*Best forum spirit: Faaark

*Best expanding player: No idea

*Worst attacker: Most of Honor, gaining rank 1 with players like that shows how bad things are ...

*Worst defender: Can't remember the name, guy who was rank 1 that quit on incoming ...

*Worst tribe: Where would you start ... there is no competition on this world, a mediocre tribe and mediocre players can survive hence :icon_rolleyes:

*Worst leader: All the mouths on the forums that have done nothing

*Worst player: Dunno, no doubt some 1m+ point guy that has all barbs and internals and sends ramless nukes .. hello Robinr :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ Traquair: You say we only take out your inactives. I will remind you of Jbrown/Krosby/Pomstar. yes they were inactive when we were done with them but Unfortunately they went like that because they couldn't keep up with us. And secondly it not my @#$@%$#@% if your members go inactive.

And yes we do rule the stats with your incompatant tribe/tribes. For a tribe 14% of your size you pretty much are the combined worst tribe in TW

Side 1:
Tribes: DT
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond, Rabbit, Bunny.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 150
Difference: 178

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,874,981
Side 2: 1,118,413
Difference: 1,756,568

chart

DeletedUser

Lol, i can't touch half of your members due to morale issues, not wasting nukes when they aren't needed. :) Morale is probably only reason you guys are still in this game. Half of our members can't attack you guys are we are fighting two others wars, not including the one with DT and don't have time to amuse ourselves with you or your tribemates.

Only reason you "rule the stats" as you say, is because of you taking out inactives? Wow, good going mate! That shows some serious skill! I never said it was your fault if some of our members go inactive? It happens to the best of us.

"but Unfortunately they went like that because they couldn't keep up with us". I agree, your 20second gap trains are really difficult to keep up with! And all those ten fakes you send really confuse people!

DeletedUser

*Best leader: No idea, haven't seen anything that stands out, if Faaark has taken the reins at Fork he would be a top contender

*Best tribe Well rank 1 says Honor on tw stats, which is a sad indictment ...

*Best attacker: Khite Tzu

*Best defender: Three Wise Men

*Best forum spirit: Faaark

*Best expanding player: No idea

*Worst attacker: Most of Honor, gaining rank 1 with players like that shows how bad things are ...

*Worst defender: Can't remember the name, guy who was rank 1 that quit on incoming ...

*Worst tribe: Where would you start ... there is no competition on this world, a mediocre tribe and mediocre players can survive hence :icon_rolleyes:

*Worst leader: All the mouths on the forums that have done nothing

*Worst player: Dunno, no doubt some 1m+ point guy that has all barbs and internals and sends ramless nukes .. hello Robinr :icon_wink:
Thanks for the votes.

I haven't taken over the reigns of Fork. Destabilise still runs the show and will remain the sole Duke of Fork. I'm just a hired gun that is Fork's 'motivational spirit'... lol

DeletedUser

@ Traquair: So you are seriously going to play the you have moral on me card LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what moral means it means you have more nukes then they guy you are attacking so dont try and use it as an excuse.

I am gald you are not interested in taking on DT but sorry to say we are interested in making more of your members inactive :D So i guess what i am saying again is you are seriously a bad tribe So bad they should give every other tribe in W58 a moral handicap against you just so you can last longer.

DeletedUser105345

Seriously cut the crap.
Your being used by FORK and even if you do do abit of damage FORK will eat you after anyway.
Your tribe is a farm for FORK and soon you will really regret coming on these forums mouthing of the one of the best players on this world "traquair" so go back to your little noob hut and take more orders from FORK.

DeletedUser

well traquair is far from best :p
soooon.... i will be da best .... beware of the time i rename to im-now-a-pro people. beware....

DeletedUser

@ Traquair: So you are seriously going to play the you have moral on me card LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what moral means it means you have more nukes then they guy you are attacking so dont try and use it as an excuse.

I am gald you are not interested in taking on DT but sorry to say we are interested in making more of your members inactive :D So i guess what i am saying again is you are seriously a bad tribe So bad they should give every other tribe in W58 a moral handicap against you just so you can last longer.

Who even are you? Some randomer from nowhere?Lol, yet you are the ones nobling inactives? :O Silly lunchbox!

You think we're a bad tribe? Yet we're rank 3? Definitely bad! Mate, get your facts straight, and come back with a proper argument.

well traquair is far from best :p
soooon.... i will be da best .... beware of the time i rename to im-now-a-pro people. beware....

Going to be alongggg time before you change your name to that little one. :p

DeletedUser105345

Hey lunchbox you going to tell us your IGN or hide it?

DeletedUser102496

*Best leader: im-still-not-pro
*Best tribe: the tribe that im-still-not-pro is in
*Best attacker: im-still-not-pro
*Best defender: im-still-not-pro
*Best forum spirit: im-still-not-pro
*Best expanding player: im-still-not-pro
*Worst attacker: gawk-
*Worst defender: gawk-
*Worst tribe: the tribe gawk- is in
*Worst leader: gawk-
*Worst player: gawk-

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

IGN: Acid burn247 it is already in the forums mate. See more to me that Traquair has nothing more to say then the word inactive. Here is an idea kick those inactives or internal them. If you cant i will and dont be angry about it :D

DeletedUser

*Best leader: Peter the Hermit
*Best tribe: Barb noblers Beware!
*Best attacker: Batman
*Best defender: The Joker
*Best forum spirit: Everyone
*Best expanding player: Barbarian Village
*Worst attacker: Barbarian Village
*Worst defender: Barbarian Village
*Worst tribe: All of them because no-one has won
*Worst leader: Khite Tzu, he won't tell me how my kids are doing.
*Worst player:
Honey Badgers, can't even keep some stacks from freshly nobled 9k barbs!

DeletedUser

@ Traquair: You say we only take out your inactives. I will remind you of Jbrown/Krosby/Pomstar. yes they were inactive when we were done with them but Unfortunately they went like that because they couldn't keep up with us. And secondly it not my @#$@%$#@% if your members go inactive.

And yes we do rule the stats with your incompatant tribe/tribes. For a tribe 14% of your size you pretty much are the combined worst tribe in TW

sorry mate but have no right to say such a thing, you haven't showed any true skill to be boasting. Get your game on and bring it ig on a massive scale then you might have some right to be boasting, on another note bunnies worst player is probably better than your most skilled player.

Now can we get back on track with the tread instead of this senseless flaming

DeletedUser

*Best leader: im-still-not-pro
*Best tribe: the tribe that im-still-not-pro is in
*Best attacker: im-still-not-pro
*Best defender: im-still-not-pro
*Best forum spirit: im-still-not-pro
*Best expanding player: im-still-not-pro
*Worst attacker: gawk-
*Worst defender: gawk-
*Worst tribe: the tribe gawk- is in
*Worst leader: gawk-