World 62 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! I will be the new blogger for this world! My intro blog is posted
here, and I will be posting an edition of the blog each week.
I look forward to getting to know all of you, so in that spirit please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss my work, or the events of this world.

Links to all blog posts will be posted below.

Blog posts
Intro Blog
Introduction to World 62
World 62 Update

I would also like to request that this topic be stickied, as it will now be replacing the other one.

Thank you to all, and I am glad to be here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Hello everyone! I will be the new blogger for this world! My intro blog is posted here, and I will be posting an edition of the blog each week.
I look forward to getting to know all of you, so in that spirit please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss my work, or the events of this world.

Links to all blog posts will be posted below.

Blog posts
Intro Blog

I would also like to request that this topic be stickied, as it will now be replacing the other one.

Thank you to all, and I am glad to be here!

[/spoil]

Hello and welcome :-D. Nice to have a new blogger on board with us. Looking forward to some good reads in the future!

DeletedUser

Feel free to contact me if you want brought up to speed on what has happened so far in the world.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to W62 John,

You already have me on skype, should you want contact for anything relating to Agency or a word with anybody within Agency.

In my eyes, it's sad to see that the blog admin decided to ignore all applicants and just give the role to a past blogger as opposed to looking for more new talent to add to their staff, as there were a lot of applicants for this role, many of whom could do a fantastic job. Particularly one who has only been on this world approximately 1 month, and is not in any tribes which allow him to have a relatively good understanding of the world. I don't really understand that decision, but at least they have finally decided that they will let us have a blogger now.

I hope that you pick up some knowledge on the world before you begin blogging for W62, as your intro doesn't seem to suggest you yet know much at all about this world's political map yet or much about who plays this world beyond the information given via the forums.

Good luck with your continuing role as a blogger.

DeletedUser

Thank you to all.

In response to One Last Shot, I cannot attest to the decisions made by the blog administrator, you would have to speak to her personally regarding that. I consider the fact that I am not a member of a top 10 tribe a positive, as it does help prevent natural biases, or at least claims of bias.

DeletedUser93439

I'm going to cooperate as usual. Just like that half on W46:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You going to cat me again? :lol:

People always seem to spread the love to the bloggers :icon_rolleyes:

bogginso

good luck new blogger!
I look forward to catching up with what-ever info, and personal opinions you put forward into this mix! :p

DeletedUser106649

Welcome welcome, can't wait for you to get caught up so we can have some decent reading material besides the rants of Rawr.

DeletedUser105984

Thanks for taking the job. Hope the pressure doesn't get to you. The Last guy folded like 7-2 off suit.

DeletedUser

The first blog is posted here.

Please inform me of any suggestions or constructive criticism that you may have. An igm or mail via the forum would be preferred over skype/other forms of communication. (My ign is "itsmehere" in case you did not catch that in my intro blog)

The next blog will be focused on a single tribe, and will feature an interview with a leader (or another prominent player in the tribe). I have not determined which tribe I will be focusing it on at this point. I will make another map for that edition, so if you have any suggestions for that, please let me know.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

DeletedUser

The first blog is posted here.

Please inform me of any suggestions or constructive criticism that you may have. An igm or mail via the forum would be preferred over skype/other forms of communication. (My ign is "itsmehere" in case you did not catch that in my intro blog)

The next blog will be focused on a single tribe, and will feature an interview with a leader (or another prominent player in the tribe). I have not determined which tribe I will be focusing it on at this point. I will make another map for that edition, so if you have any suggestions for that, please let me know.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

I think Agency is focused on NO! now and have OP'd them as well. Might want to add that.

DeletedUser

I will, thanks.

My info on Agency and their wars is slightly lacking unfortunately due to some unforeseen issues that came up when I attempted to contact their duke. I'll mail No! and see if I can get some perspective on that skirmish/war. Thanks for pointing that out.

DeletedUser

I will, thanks.

My info on Agency and their wars is slightly lacking unfortunately due to some unforeseen issues that came up when I attempted to contact their duke. I'll mail No! and see if I can get some perspective on that skirmish/war. Thanks for pointing that out.

Or you could look at the stats for the 14th ST lol

It is not pretty.