World 62 Blog

DeletedUser

I just looked them up, and edited the blog a bit.

Seems they are leading by quite a few conquers right now.

DeletedUser

Considering that he apparently doesn't know the world that well, it seems like a good entry which is spot on, apart from the 'unforeseen circumstance'. If you need anything from Undy, don't be afraid to get in touch!

One last shot. Give him a shot! I'm sure he'll do fine!

DeletedUser106678

Thanks for making a blog.. Nice you use the time, appreciated.

If you want to speak with someone from DA, remember to state they are the best right. Otherwise I will flame you lol

DeletedUser55895

Ampatriot if you want to speak to somebody concerning Agency, i would love to talk about them with you. I don't know much though. :icon_sad:

I look forward to your next blog. Tis' a shame that some people are here to derail the blog through petty grudges. But oh well.

DeletedUser

Ceec: haha of course! And I'm glad you liked it :)

Bricks: The blogger is rarely loved by all unfortunately. I can honestly say that I try my best to keep good relations with everyone, but its quite hard to please everyone all at once. I just have do my job, and face the repercussions from those who don't like it. Of course... being blogger does yield incredible benefits, such as having my name in purple :icon_cool:

DeletedUser84663

Welcome, hope you stay longer than the previous one :D
or do you mean amp's previous stint??:lol::icon_eek::lol:

(just joshin ya amp, ya know I luv ya much... just keep those of us not in the loop, in the loop when we are checking up on all these kiddies)

DeletedUser

or do you mean amp's previous stint??:lol::icon_eek::lol:

(just joshin ya amp, ya know I luv ya much... just keep those of us not in the loop, in the loop when we are checking up on all these kiddies)

Its nice to see you chachi! We miss you on World 46, your Twisties certainly aren't the same without you.

Why aren't you playing this world?

DeletedUser

In my eyes, it's sad to see that the blog admin decided to ignore all applicants and just give the role to a past blogger as opposed to looking for more new talent to add to their staff, as there were a lot of applicants for this role, many of whom could do a fantastic job. Particularly one who has only been on this world approximately 1 month, and is not in any tribes which allow him to have a relatively good understanding of the world. I don't really understand that decision, but at least they have finally decided that they will let us have a blogger now.
We did not ignore any applicants. We review every application sent in carefully. All the applications sent in prior to Ampatriot were denied for one reason or another. Those may have included, but are not limited to, having forum or in-game bans or infractions (must not have any in the past six months), writing style (may have a poor grasp of the English language or be very biased) or even time available. We have had a couple of applicants who are those kids in school that seem to be part of every extra-curricular you have ever heard of, plus a few more that you haven't. Blogging can be very time consuming and takes a commitment. That being said, in the past, Ampatriot has been one of our most consistent bloggers, and doesn't cause trouble.

We also no longer require that bloggers play the world they blog for (though it does help). Jeho in the past did a series of blogs for W31 even though she does not play it, and the readers enjoyed them. Less time spent on a world does not automatically mean the blogger can not do a good job.

Googly, you mentioned your past complaint about W57. I no longer have the skype log either, but if memory serves, you were upset about a new idea that was tried in which there was a sort of mini-blog within the overall blog. A leader of one tribe (not your own) was allowed to write a blog about gameplay in general in TW. Nothing about the world itself, yet you were upset saying that it would cast that particular leader and his tribe in a good light for being allowed to post that. I looked into it then, Jeho looked into it then, and neither of us found anything wrong with it. You disagreed with our decision, but we found it perfectly fine in accordance to our rules.

Now onto W62. In a message to me, you said this:

I'm just letting you know that so far we find him being very unprofessional, and abusing his position to try and gain some power of control over the way Agency works purely to help his blog. Not sure he is allowed to do that.
Well he's doing no such thing. There is nothing in our CoC requiring Amp to talk to you. Honestly, he did the exact same thing I would have done in his position. He's had issues with you in the past, so in order to avoid another conflict, he attempted to contact another member. When he learned that you would be the only one allowed to talk within that tribe, he chose not to talk about the blog at all with you. The accusation that he's abusing his position and trying to control your tribe is a figment of your own imagination.

The last two pages of this thread seem to be mostly just arguing over Amp being uncooperative and irrational.

I'd prefer if Jurasu handles it though as I know just how much you loathe me, and feel it would be more productive for Justin to handle this matter.

I know you will take the side of the blogger and not bother looking in to this

The first is the end of your message to Jeho, the blog admin, and the second is part of your first message to me. You complained about this problem to Jeho, then told her not to bother, I'd be more productive, yet then immediately turned around and accused me of not looking into issues.

Well once again I have looked into an issue raised by you Googly, and once again I find no issues on the part of the blogger. Amp is well within his rights to refuse to talk to people who he thinks will only cause conflict and attempt to seek alternative sources of information. Quite frankly, being American, I find this gross restriction on a person's freedom of speech in Agency to be quite sickening.

And I have gone over the info you sent to me, talked to Amp, talked to Jeho, other head bloggers and other high ranking staff members have been involved in this, and none voiced any opinion that Amp was wrong in this situation. Reading through this thread, I also find that there are more people supporting Amps blogs than there are complaints. W62 has asked for a blogger for quite some time. I suggest thanking Amp for his time, as many other worlds still do not have bloggers.

If anyone has any questions or concerns for me, they may message me, and I'll attempt to get back to you as quickly as possible. If anyone has any problems with the way I handled things here, you may contact Jehosophat, my superior.

DeletedUser106815

No need for anyone to talk to Agency anyway. We learned all we need to know based on their comments in this thread.

Agency: Crazy people in charge. Be wary.

Repinski

I also find that there are more people supporting Amps blogs than there are complaints.

I do hope you're aware that the only reason this is, is because the majority of Agency haven't bother expressing their complains about Amp publicly due to the fact that we would all be casing the same argument. One person voicing it was enough for us but hey if you want a spammed in box, I'll gladly oblige.

Amp has shown inconsistency in the past. Not consistency and I'm very upset with you guys choosing him as the blogger. From what I've seen out of him thus far, his blogs are bland, unimaginative, and franky not that informative either. To put it plainly, he came off as a tool in my eyes before I was even made aware of the past issues he's done towards several of my tribe mates. Not just Agency.

The fact that a blogger was chosen to blog for w62, and knew nothing about the world when he got the job over people who knew this world and have been here from the start is simply poor on your part. The blogging idea is a good one, however the people in charge of it do a terrible job in my eyes.

DeletedUser

I do hope you're aware that the only reason this is, is because the majority of Agency haven't bother expressing their complains about Amp publicly due to the fact that we would all be casing the same argument. One person voicing it was enough for us but hey if you want a spammed in box, I'll gladly oblige.

Yes, I am aware. I'm also aware that not everyone who likes the blog posts about it either, so usually, the ratio of those supporting to those opposed is usually a good indication of popular opinion.

Amp has shown inconsistency in the past. Not consistency and I'm very upset with you guys choosing him as the blogger. From what I've seen out of him thus far, his blogs are bland, unimaginative, and franky not that informative either. To put it plainly, he came off as a tool in my eyes before I was even made aware of the past issues he's done towards several of my tribe mates. Not just Agency.

We keep track of how many blogs put out monthly by each blogger. In the past, Amp had one of the best records. As for the rest, that is purely your opinion. Mine differs, but we are each entitled to our own.

The fact that a blogger was chosen to blog for w62, and knew nothing about the world when he got the job over people who knew this world and have been here from the start is simply poor on your part. The blogging idea is a good one, however the people in charge of it do a terrible job in my eyes.
As I said, the applications before Ampatriot were all turned down for various reasons. We have five staff members in charge of discussing all applications, and we all come to an agreement before hiring or turning down an applicant, and we do require that applicants meet all of our requirements to be considered to the job. It is unfortunate, but I have seem some great writers apply, but we have had to turn them down for other reasons. You have only my word for it, but I will vouch that we had a reason for every single applicant that was turned down, though I am not at liberty to discuss the specific reasons for specific applicants.

As I've said before, if you have question or concerns, you may message me. If any are about me, you may contact Jeho. We ask that if you have complaints, you please voice them. We may disagree with you, as is the case here, but if no one speaks up, we have no way of knowing what any of the issues may be.

DeletedUser

]I do hope you're aware that the only reason this is, is because the majority of Agency haven't bother expressing their complains about Amp publicly due to the fact that we would all be casing the same argument. One person voicing it was enough for us but hey if you want a spammed in box, I'll gladly oblige.

I know for a fact that at least several members of Agency do not hold negative feelings for me. I can honestly say that I have never spoken to you before you skyped me. I don't know you, and I highly doubt that I've personally offended you or your tribemates (other than googly).

Inconsistent is one thing that I am not. You can ask any readers of my blogs in the past, I have always posted quite consistently, even when blogging for multiple worlds. Your criticism regarding the content of my blogs is your opinion, and I am open to hearing suggestions on how I can provide better content. It would be much more productive if you provided suggestions on how to improve, rather than simply bashing the blog.
I'd also like to ask any of the "other players" who have had issues with me in the past to step forward. I have received no complaints other than those from Googly, and then from his tribemates.

Your claims would hold much more water if they came from outside of the tribe of Agency, which seems to be quite biased towards me from the get go.

The fact that I came in with no previous knowledge of the world is quite beneficial in regards to bias. As Justin said, the other applicants were all denied after sufficient consideration.

DeletedUser83287

Ladies please take it to the pms. I wish to read blogs in peace. Purpose of this thread is for our blogger to post his stuff and for its readers to compliment what they like, send some constructive criticism, etc not to bash eachothers heads in with a frying pan trying to prove a point.

Nice blog btw :)

DeletedUser

I did like the blog except for one thing.

"Unfortunately the leadership of ADD did not get back to me, so my information on them is a bit limited. They currently dominate 4 continents (41,42,51 and 52) and share a large border with Panic!, as well as neighboring Org. and Honor to the north. Some recent losses to Honor may point to a more intensified skirmish with that tribe, even though ADD’s chances are rather poor due to their proximity to both Org. and Panic!"

Nope! Not even close actually lol... don't know where you got that info from. I read that and after picking myself up off the floor from the fit of hysterical laughter couldn't resist but try to figure out what would make you think so.

Only thing I could possible think of is the less then handful of villages nobled from an ADD ex-Honor member who went inactive shortly after joining us. But I was just a lowly peon member who no longer plays on W62... so what do I know.

Keep up the blog and don't let these guys get you down :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xBloodxThiirstyx- said:
Anyways, I'm sure we're not the only ones that are unhappy with the people you choose as bloggers.

We may informed decisions based on the information available to us. Sometimes the people we hire turn out to be really good. Other times they are sadly disappointing. I think the same thing happens in real life. Go to a restaurant, sometimes you'll get a waitress who is very good, always makes sure your drinks are full, asks if you need anything else. Go to the same restaurant a week later, and you'll get a different waitress who acts insulted if you ask for a refill after not seeing her for half an hour. Look at any job, and you'll find examples of good employees and bad employees, but I guarantee that the employer(s) making the decisions on who to hire didn't intend to hire bad employees. That's bad for business.

DeletedUser

Ladies please take it to the pms. I wish to read blogs in peace. Purpose of this thread is for our blogger to post his stuff and for its readers to compliment what they like, send some constructive criticism, etc not to bash eachothers heads in with a frying pan trying to prove a point.

Nice blog btw :)

This ^

And thank you :)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say that I liked the blog and will be quietly following it-

Being high up on the northern rim (not so far away from your good self so it will seem) it is easy to lose track of a worlds developments and I for one am pleased to have a literate blogger to spell it out for me.

My only criticism being that Honor (the tribe I am a member of) is not a basher tribe to Org- as far as I am aware we are longstanding allies. If not I have been a lazy basher for them :p

Other then that good job and no doubt we will see each other in-game over the coming months.

DeletedUser

Yep, it's not alternative blogs, it's an alternative blog :).

Also, I won't go over the entire post as this isn't my battle, but this tidbit:

Jurasu said:
Quite frankly, being American, I find this gross restriction on a person's freedom of speech in Agency to be quite sickening.

In a country where, right now, we are struggling to find out why so many leaks are occurring with sensitive information, you're telling me that the restriction on freedom of speech is sickening?

Yes, we are not the CIA. Yes, we are not dealing with life or death. But we are looking to win, and if that means that we trust our spokesperson (Googly) to do a better job of communicating what he feels is necessary and proper to communicate, then speak to him. Feel free to try talking to others; but don't forget that it's still rude, against the wishes of our organization (tribe), and that you could always get information from the designated spokesperson.

DeletedUser

In regards to Honor: I will drop the use of the term basher tribe, since it seems that you guys really are not Org.'s bashers. My apologies on that.